Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana 19 December 2018

Adam Montana

On 12/19/2018 at 10:14 AM, davis411 said:

Ahhhh

thanks

where do they line up to hug a Davis??

no fighting lots of Davis for all

ok who goes first 

I'll go to the end of the line.  And I hope it's a long, long, long one.   Hahaha

Merry Christmas my Canadian friend.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

I'm sorry, everyone, but I just have to say that I can't believe some idiot had the nerve to give Adam a ruby for his weekly chat/post!   Unbelievable.    Seriously!   Adam works extremely hard keeping all of us up to date of whatever news is out there.   And he brings it to us honestly and unbiased.    Whoever did that - just so you know, Adam can tell who's giving out rubies.   If I were you, I'd go remove that ruby pretty quick.      If you don't like what anyone posts, then just skip over it and move on.   Easy to do (well, for most of us, it's easy).   Just stop being childish!    

And a Merry Christmas to all of you guys!      

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

2 hours ago, paperboy said:

I'm sorry, everyone, but I just have to say that I can't believe some idiot had the nerve to give Adam a ruby for his weekly chat/post!   Unbelievable.    Seriously!   Adam works extremely hard keeping all of us up to date of whatever news is out there.   And he brings it to us honestly and unbiased.    Whoever did that - just so you know, Adam can tell who's giving out rubies.   If I were you, I'd go remove that ruby pretty quick.      If you don't like what anyone posts, then just skip over it and move on.   Easy to do (well, for most of us, it's easy).   Just stop being childish!    

And a Merry Christmas to all of you guys!      

PB, you know that there always has to be that one!!!

grinch.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3

15 hours ago, Freedomwish said:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!  SOMEDAY LGD!!  HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO YOU AND ALL!! :lol::cheesehead:

Hey Freedomwish, I was just going down my presents list and mailing them out.....

I bought you some top shelf Whiskey 🥃 but then I realized I didn’t have your address.... oops 

So I drank it in your Honor! 😂 

I’ll make it up to you in Belize 😉

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

On 12/19/2018 at 2:26 PM, Shabibilicious said:

Meanwhile in Wisconsin.....

Related image

Merry Christmas, Adam and Staff......Thanks for all you do.  :D

GO RV, then BV

Finally a Yule Gibson’s (sp?) moment...I have never forgotten his Grape Nuts commercial where he asked...”ever eat a pine tree?”  To which I would always respond “...if you did, you’ld Be sorry”!  But Shabbs buddy, I think I could handle that tree!!! 😆

As always...Sandfly Adam and your whole Mod Squad for such a wonderful job over the years!  

Merry Christmas one and all!!! 🎄

As for the RV...”bring it on”!!! 😉

Edited by RodandStaff
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Thank you Adam for the positive information, hoping to hear some more good news soon, but until then

Wishing everyone on DinarVets a Merry Christmas

Goooooo……….RV

In anticipation of the RV, I bought my wife a new Corvette, but she gave it to our 3 year old grand son to play with before setting it on a shelf

• Haha 2