Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

beyoung52

Warka Bank - Ameraq

Hello All --- does anyone have any updated info on Bill Burbank's  arrest by the Southern District of New York for wire fraud?  There are a few articles on line that indicate he had a Ponzi scheme and spent his investors money (invested in the dinar).  The first hearing is tomorrow morning at 11 AM per US Department of Justice.   He runs BB and M International.  The website is www. ameraq.org. Thanks in advance!

hi this is the first i have heard of his arrest i have invested with him supposenly i have 2.5 million dinars in the ameraq  account worth 2500 usd have not been able to sign in that account for months let me no if you have any updates thanks

On 12/17/2018 at 2:56 PM, beyoung52 said:

Hello All --- does anyone have any updated info on Bill Burbank's  arrest by the Southern District of New York for wire fraud?  There are a few articles on line that indicate he had a Ponzi scheme and spent his investors money (invested in the dinar).  The first hearing is tomorrow morning at 11 AM per US Department of Justice.   He runs BB and M International.  The website is www. ameraq.org. Thanks in advance!

You may want to repost this is the WARKA AND IRAQI BANKING section here at DV.  It's 2 categories below the CHAT LOGS tab.  Hopefully more people will see it there and you'll get more input.

• Thanks 1

On 12/19/2018 at 3:36 AM, beyoung52 said:

Hi - 

If you want to post some of the info from the email I sent you- you may.  Plesae just redact my identifying info (name for sure).

Mary

He was heavily invested and linked to wark bank, and promoted this over 10 years ago...it’s about time this rAt got payback. I believ his part behind warka bank collapse along with owners....they owe billions...