Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Mick Mulvaney, New Chief Of Staff, Once Called Trump 'Terrible Human Being'

***///

He did... and yet Trump let him live to see another day... and now look. :P

No one can say Trump ain't an equal opportunity offender...

OR ===> an equal opportunity employer :lol:

He doesn't have to do a thing....

He gives 'em all every chance to hoist themselves upon their own petards,

enough rope to hang themselves,

OR ===>   an opportunity to escape the dark side & come into the light ! ;)

He'll make a Patriot outta anyone worth savin' & let the rest hang that ain't !

Just separatin' the wheat from the chaff, son....  :D

:tiphat:Carry on, Mr. President !

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

So ridiculous!  What difference does it make?  Remember what Bill said about Obama???  You guys are the reason why America is heading in the wrong direction!!!  The PC police are constantly in force.  I did not like Trump either.  I was a Carson supporter who ended up voting for Trump because Hill was and is a disaster but Trump has won me over because of what he has done since he became prez.  

The hillariuos part part is how you libtards can bash Trump but remain silent on the Clintons!!

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

1 hour ago, stonewall67 said:

So ridiculous!  What difference does it make?  Remember what Bill said about Obama???  You guys are the reason why America is heading in the wrong direction!!!  The PC police are constantly in force.  I did not like Trump either.  I was a Carson supporter who ended up voting for Trump because Hill was and is a disaster but Trump has won me over because of what he has done since he became prez.  

The hillariuos part part is how you libtards can bash Trump but remain silent on the Clintons!!

:twothumbs: Great Points, StoneWall67, AND The Very Best Of Your Week AND Christmas To You!!! :tiphat:

REMEMBER The Steps (:lmao:   :lmao:   :lmao:)

1. Play Chess With A Liberal AND/OR Progressive.
  2. "Commence" "Active Cleaning".
  3. Allow "Sufficient Time" For "Liberal Self" AND/OR "Progressive Self" "Deep Preening".
  4. Repeat (Go To Step 1).

Wait For IT...............................................................................

Wait For IT...............................................................................

:lmao:       :lmao:       :lmao:

• Downvote 1

On 12/17/2018 at 8:05 PM, Synopsis said:

:twothumbs: Great Points, StoneWall67, AND The Very Best Of Your Week AND Christmas To You!!! :tiphat:

REMEMBER The Steps (:lmao:   :lmao:   :lmao:)

1. Play Chess With A Liberal AND/OR Progressive.
  2. "Commence" "Active Cleaning".
  3. Allow "Sufficient Time" For "Liberal Self" AND/OR "Progressive Self" "Deep Preening".
  4. Repeat (Go To Step 1).

WOWZERS!!!

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU Saul Alinsky "Useful Idiot" Ankle Biter Peanut Gallery Member Of The Snowflake and Buttercup Idiot Brigade Volunteer Forces for the Red Ruby Citation as a Badge Of Honor for ME for "Display Of Intellectual Speed And Power" while I am SUPPORTING an ACTUALLY Esteemed Poster!!!

:bravo:       :bravo:       :bravo:

:backflip:               :backflip:               :backflip: