Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The death of a commander in the Iranian Revolutionary Guards

blueskyline

http://alforatnews.com/modules/news/article.php?storytopic=43&storyid=182558.....

Editorial Date: 2018/12/16 18:57  476 times read
{International: Euphrates News} Iranian Revolutionary Guard announced on Sunday the death of the commander of the headquarters of the eighth imams of the Islamic Revolutionary Guards Brigadier General Qadraullah Mansouri, during the cleaning of his personal weapon.
According to a statement issued by the Revolutionary Guard's public relations department in Iran, Brig. Gen. Qudullah Mansouri, the commander of the Revolutionary Guards' eighth headquarters, died of a gunshot to the head while cleaning his personal weapon. 
The statement issued on the death of Brigadier General Mansouri, one of the war invalids and the loyal and revolutionary leader of the headquarters of the eighth imams and praised his efforts and sincere efforts to establish security and serve the people. is over
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, blueskyline said:

Mansouri, the commander of the Revolutionary Guards' eighth headquarters, died of a gunshot to the head while cleaning his personal weapon.

:eek:   -------->   Watson  , something is afoot in the bell towers !  ....   2 possibilities 1 he failed at some sort of  dark operation , too who knows where and why , or  2 he had deep personal problems  , and it was  or has gone too the top command !   ( I have never served , but I do think that  brigadier would have some underling   doing weapons cleaning ... ) 

• Thanks 1

My opinion ONLY!!!

Israeli Mossad.

Sending a message to Qasem Soleimani, "YOU'RE NEXT!!!"!!!

In The Mean Time..............................................................

Go Moola Nova (YEAH AND YEE HAW, BABY, READY WHEN YOU ARE BROTHER (OR SISTER) - LET 'ER BUCK!!!)!!!

:rodeo:   :pirateship:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Naw ! Simple really guys....it was an azzident. . .  Oh okay.... Suicide... NO ? -  such suspicious folks here.

No doubt it my military mind this was a hit. 

Apparently he was “ in the way “ Wonder how many more are on the “ Hit “ parade 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, ChuckFinley said:

Let's me get this straight. A General Officer with how many years of service get killed cleaning his weapon. I been around weapons for over 50 years, cleaned a ton of weapons. It is very difficult to kill oneself while cleaning a weapon. So I say hmmmmmmmm. 

Ya, he was killed when cleaning his gun but someone else killed him😔🤔

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

12 hours ago, jeepguy said:

I have never served , but I do think that  brigadier would have some underling   doing weapons cleaning

You would be surprised. I have known some full bird Colonels that cleaned their own weapons, so I would imagine that a General would too. At least in our military.

1 hour ago, Synopsis said:

Israeli Mossad.

48 minutes ago, 10 YEARS LATER said:

No doubt it my military mind this was a hit. 

Apparently he was “ in the way “ Wonder how many more are on the “ Hit “ parade 

Synopsis and 10yrs, I agree! He was in the way of something happening. A loud message was sent.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

Growing up as a Army brat, us kids always knew how to clean our own weapons. But after my father came back from his  second tour in Nam I came up with a great idea and one night to sit around and do the ole clean weapons around the TV. I couldn't believe it but he said ok and went out the back door and let off a couple rounds and said he was done with his. My mother and father soon divorced and he went and shacked up in an apartment that he could have payed for many times. Still lives there but could care less if anybody visits. 501 of the 101st. PhuBai (Sp?)

Edited by jmartin1145
  • Upvote 1

I was of the belief that this could have been a suicide do to overwhelming circumstances  . No telling how many elite within Iran have watched their wealth significantly drop and their assets be frozen overseas . Somewhat like that Iranian ambassador who walked out of a meeting while they were honoring the Martyrs with a moment of silence . It looks like the self power and pride of those in power of Iran is starting to crumble 

• Upvote 4

4 hours ago, Synopsis said:

My opinion ONLY!!!

Israeli Mossad.

In The Mean Time..............................................................

Go Moola Nova (YEAH AND YEE HAW, BABY, READY WHEN YOU ARE BROTHER (OR SISTER) - LET 'ER BUCK!!!)!!!

:rodeo:   :pirateship:

Agreed Synopsis  Soleimani was the first person I thought of for the next accident. 

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, ChuckFinley said:

That would make more sense. 

To be honest CF - there's absolutely no telling what this chap was up to.

He might have been involved in a coup, any number of shady shenanigans, torqued the wrong guys shorts making enemies along the way, maybe he thumbed his nose at those overdue unpaid parking tickets telling those bureaucrats to go pound sand ( couldn't resist ) or quite simply he became financially ruined one way or the other. 

Easier just to blame the handgun, huh. Tricky things those. :D

• Upvote 3

15 minutes ago, 10 YEARS LATER said:

To be honest CF - there's absolutely no telling what this chap was up to.

He might have been involved in a coup, any number of shady shenanigans, torqued the wrong guys shorts making enemies along the way, maybe he thumbed his nose at those overdue unpaid parking tickets telling those bureaucrats to go pound sand ( couldn't resist ) or quite simply he became financially ruined one way or the other. 

Easier just to blame the handgun, huh. Tricky things those. :D

10yrs, you are right, look at Erwin Rommel.

For those that don’t know, Rommel was one of Germany’s greatest Field Marshals during WWII. After Operation Valkyrie, when he was implicated in the plot to kill Hitler, he was given a choice because of his hero status. Either commit suicide and save his family and be a hero in the eyes of the German people, or he and his family would face ridicule and disgrace in a public trial and execution. He chose suicide so his family would be saved. Hitler couldn’t afford for the people to see one of his greatest generals involved in the plot to kill him. The official state excuse of the cause of his death was he died from injuries received from a strafing attack in Normandy. So he died a hero and he had a grand state funeral.

So, I suspect something similar here. The mullah’s over there can’t afford to have it get out with what he was involved in or up to, so he had a mistake while he was cleaning his weapon. Things just seem too suspicious for me for someone of this nature, in a country like this, to just have an “accident”.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

49 minutes ago, 8th ID said:

10yrs, you are right, look at Erwin Rommel.

For those that don’t know, Rommel was one of Germany’s greatest Field Marshals during WWII. After Operation Valkyrie, when he was implicated in the plot to kill Hitler, he was given a choice because of his hero status. Either commit suicide and save his family and be a hero in the eyes of the German people, or he and his family would face ridicule and disgrace in a public trial and execution. He chose suicide so his family would be saved. Hitler couldn’t afford for the people to see one of his greatest generals involved in the plot to kill him. The official state excuse of the cause of his death was he died from injuries received from a strafing attack in Normandy. So he died a hero and he had a grand state funeral.

So, I suspect something similar here. The mullah’s over there can’t afford to have it get out with what he was involved in or up to, so he had a mistake while he was cleaning his weapon. Things just seem too suspicious for me for someone of this nature, in a country like this, to just have an “accident”.

Agreed 8th ID . . . the Field Marshal was the first person I thought of when reading the article. Quite possibly this might have been the Commanders' fate. Someday we may know the truth.

• Thanks 1