Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Saturday Guru Opinions - 12/15/2018

12-15-2018 Newshound Guru Phillyman  Article:  "Hitti: Investors are waiting for the government to stabilize its commitments"    ...it has been fascinating for me to follow the news about the fight against ISIS then the start of investment coming into Iraq.  Investment conferences have come and gone though without the major reconstruction we would like to see.  This article may have the answer why.  Quote:  "The head of the Iraqi Reconstruction Fund, Mustapha al-Hiti, said Saturday that the countries investing in Iraq are waiting for the stability of the Iraqi government to start implementing its pledges." 

12-15-2018   Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat   Many are saying the dinar is now international. Is this true Confirmed by the CBI – DINAR IS NOT YET INTERNATIONALLY REINSTATED.  The CBI also wanted to tell me that Iraq’s currency is NOT yet internationally recognized as it still has to be reinstated in the financial trading sectors as from the war sanctions. They know about lots of rumors and speculation is floating around that is it. They told me that it is one thing to be ready and have all the banking reforms in place in order to conduct international transactions but another reality to conduct business with the outside banking system once again using a VALUED dinar. Currently they are attempting to make this transition to de-peg off the dollar but it is difficult but they know it has to be done and is planned “sooner than later”.

12-15-2018  
 Newshound Guru Don961   Article:  "Kurdistan announces the implementation of Article 140 of the Constitution"   Sounds like some people in Kurdistan are spreading news that 140 is implemented... and are trying to erect barriers and borders...but no one told the residents yet...Either shenanigans or it has happened behind the scenes but not announced yet ...either something happened to assure it...or KRG is making assumptions and jumping the gun.

12-15-2018   Newshound Guru Adam Montana
   [Q? ...in your opinion...when is the time to give up?]   If they were to lop their currency for a net 0 gain, then it's over.  The odds of that happening are definitely not high.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

NOTE:

I hope the clown who always posts a Negative for these posted opinions will get a life. These are simply Opinions from others who have an interest in the IQD and what's happening in Iraq that affects our investment. If you don't like to read them, or what they have to say, please don't come on just to down the thread because you don't like what others (even our Adam Montana) have to say. I'm just the Messenger, not the author. Blessings to all ... I hope you had a great weekend...!  :) RON 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3