Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Dan Bongino - Obama, Mueller and the Biggest Scam in American History

34 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

Good Morning, Tex.  I hope you and yours had a merry Christmas.

I mean to offense to you, as you tend to wear your emotions on your sleeve, which is not a bad thing, one's passion should never be silenced.  That said, the highlighted part of your statement above is exactly how despots handle business in a banana republic, not The United States of America.

GO RV, then BV

And a very positive post Christmas day to everyone here on DV......

There is just so much to fix in government these days.........I do understand the special prosecutor frustrations.........Ken Starr went off the rails........as has Mueller.......as structured they are witch hunts.......a waste of time and money.........

Clinton got impeached......stayed in office......his crime had nothing to do with the initial investigation....

Trumps situation is the same........and so many good people are getting screwed by the process........and sure......some of them may have done something wrong..........but if a special prosecutor came after you........might they find something.......they may even find a video of you jay walking 30 years ago..........who knows.....

So let's get beyond this investigation........and get rid of this process as it stands.....

Was Trump and/or his party involved with the Russians trying to rig an election........that's a yes or no question.......it shouldn't take 2+ years an $30 million to figure out.......

So I'll add this to my wish list...........term limits for Congress and the Senate..........2 terms for the Senate.....12 years........6 terms for Congress.....12 years.....

And of course at the top of my list...........get rid of the Fed and the Central Banking System.........time to take back control of our own financial destiny.........JMO

CL

Edited by coorslite21
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, coorslite21 said:

And a very positive post Christmas day to everyone here on DV......

There is just so much to fix in government these days.........I do understand the special prosecutor frustrations.........Ken Starr went off the rails........as has Mueller.......as structured they are witch hunts.......a waste of time and money.........

Clinton got impeached......stayed in office......his crime had nothing to do with the initial investigation....

Trumps situation is the same........and so many good people are getting screwed by the process........and sure......some of them may have done something wrong..........but if a special prosecutor came after you........might they find something.......they may even find a video of you jay walking 30 years ago..........who knows.....

So let's get beyond this investigation........and get rid of this process as it stands.....

Was Trump and/or his party involved with the Russians trying to rig an election........that's a yes or no question.......it shouldn't take 2+ years an $30 million to figure out.......

So I'll add this to my wish list...........term limits for Congress and the Senate..........2 terms for the Senate.....12 years........6 terms for Congress.....12 years.....

And of course at the top of my list...........get rid of the Fed and the Central Banking System.........time to take back control of our own financial destiny.........JMO

CL

All potentially great ideas, CL.....I might add, a 120 day probationary period for any duly elected incoming POTUS would be useful, as well.  :D

GO RV, then BV  

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, SgtFuryUSCZ said:

***///

The President is letting the witch hunt run it's course,

leaving his detractors no room to kvetch once hung upon their own petards.

He's too cowardly to shut it down.....knows he would seal his fate if he did.....instead he has to sweat it out in paranoia land.

GO RV, then BV

3 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

He's too cowardly to shut it down.....knows he would seal his fate if he did.....instead he has to sweat it out in paranoia land.

GO RV, then BV

No need to shut anything down that isn't going to find anything......"Cowardly"......why use that word.....are you just trying to agitate?

In that the entire investigation was based on fabricated information, fabricated by the left I might add.......Trump has reason to be irritated.......

Irritated doesn't extend to being paranoid........

If you could.........would you please try to use less abrasive terminology.......

Thanks.....CL

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, coorslite21 said:

No need to shut anything down that isn't going to find anything......"Cowardly"......why use that word.....are you just trying to agitate?

In that the entire investigation was based on fabricated information, fabricated by the left I might add.......Trump has reason to be irritated.......

Irritated doesn't extend to being paranoid........

If you could.........would you please try to use less abrasive terminology.......

Thanks.....CL

My apologies, CL.....I'll attempt to be more PC moving forward and substitute "fearful" for "cowardly" and "nervous" for "paranoid".  :peace:

GO RV, then BV 

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, SgtFuryUSCZ said:

***///

shabs' argument in indefensible and he knows it, CL.

As a little tool for the left, he's sent out to attack without explanation or justification.

That what happens when ya hand your mind over to the kommies' IDIOT-ology..

In the Interest of reasonable dialogue you might consider toning your rhetoric down a notch as well.....no reason we can't all communicate without the insults.....JMO.....CL

• Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, coorslite21 said:

In the Interest of reasonable dialogue you might consider toning your rhetoric down a notch as well.....no reason we can't all communicate without the insults.....JMO.....CL

***///

Look, shabs always brings a knife to a gun fight ...

He takes our posts, lies, twists, distorts, inflames the narrative...

It's his job & he owns it.

We'll poke him back a few times & when he's challenged, he's got NUTHIN'.

We're a coupla cats toying with a 3-legged mouse, CL.....  :lol::P

He ramps it up -- we swat him back !  

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

19 hours ago, coorslite21 said:

***///

Right..?!  :lol::lol: More fun than tying a string to a fly & watching it go around in circles!

(Hey, stuck in a tent in a jungle, ya gotta make yer own fun !) :P

LOVE Arte Johnson !

AFRTS (Armed Forces Radio & Television Serviceused to broadcast some episodes of Laugh-In for US troops overseas.

It was a real treat. 

Rowan & Martin could get a bit political in the monologues, but it gave US a glimpse of what was going on back CONUS.

• Thanks 1