Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

CBI Consults With MntGoat...IQD Not Int'l.

Luigi1

12-15-2018   Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat   Many are saying the dinar is now international. Is this trueConfirmed by the CBI – DINAR IS NOT YET INTERNATIONALLY REINSTATED.  The CBI also wanted to tell me that Iraq’s currency is NOT yet internationally recognized as it still has to be reinstated in the financial trading sectors as from the war sanctions. They know about lots of rumors and speculation is floating around that is it.

They told me that it is one thing to be ready and have all the banking reforms in place in order to conduct international transactions but another reality to conduct business with the outside banking system once again using a VALUED dinar.

Currently they are attempting to make this transition to de-peg off the dollar but it is difficult but they know it has to be done and is planned “sooner than later”.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 5
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 8

If we don't see and increase of the dinar exchange rate by the beginning of 2019 our next window of opportunity is at the end of IMF- SBA mid 2019.

If nothing happens by the end of the IMF- SBA in mid 2019, our next window of opportunity is by the end of CBI strategic plan in 2020.

I would love to see the RV today but still a lot of work to do.

- a complete seated GOI

- important laws

- investment 

- diversification of the economy

- develop private sector

Enjoy the ride and Go RV.

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3

What I am watching for: I followed the politics of Iraq, for a while. Here are some key things:

-Saddam gassed 50,000 Kurds, including women and children, back in the 1990s

-Saddam was Arab

-Kurds despise Arabs

-Kurds have power in their political system, over oil deals

-Strangely, Kurds love Americans...the only Muslim group I know of, where this is true

-Kurds are a land-locked group, with no access to ocean, or a way of getting their oil out, that doesn't involve pleasing a rival, like Arabs to the South, or Turks, or Iranian/Insanians

-America hates the Iranian regime and President Trump and is trying to bring them down

-America wants a military base near Iran

-Kurds have a border with Iran

-There will be no oil law, till Kurds feel secure

-Kurds would welcome a permanent American military base on their soil, but the Arabs hate the idea

So, my conclusion: No oil deal, no oil law, till the Kurds get an American military base on their soil.

In fact, Kurds would be fools to sign onto an oil deal, without American protection

When you see and agreement on a permanent American military base happening, RV is just around the corner....imo

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

7 hours ago, Rochester said:

What I am watching for: I followed the politics of Iraq, for a while. Here are some key things:

-Saddam gassed 50,000 Kurds, including women and children, back in the 1990s

-Saddam was Arab

-Kurds despise Arabs

-Kurds have power in their political system, over oil deals

-Strangely, Kurds love Americans...the only Muslim group I know of, where this is true

-Kurds are a land-locked group, with no access to ocean, or a way of getting their oil out, that doesn't involve pleasing a rival, like Arabs to the South, or Turks, or Iranian/Insanians

-America hates the Iranian regime and President Trump and is trying to bring them down

-America wants a military base near Iran

-Kurds have a border with Iran

-There will be no oil law, till Kurds feel secure

-Kurds would welcome a permanent American military base on their soil, but the Arabs hate the idea

So, my conclusion: No oil deal, no oil law, till the Kurds get an American military base on their soil.

In fact, Kurds would be fools to sign onto an oil deal, without American protection

When you see and agreement on a permanent American military base happening, RV is just around the corner....imo

Interesting, reflective, well-thought out post.

From a bigger picture point of view, a ton of sense made here...

Thanks, Rochester.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1