Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Friday Midnight Guru Opinions - 12/14//2018

12-14-2018   Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat   In Europe we hearing you are already educating the citizens on the new smaller category notes. Is this true Yes, the CBI has recently launched the issuance of the second edition of banknotes categories (25000, 10000.1000, 500.250) dinars. These versions have high level security features and are more usable. We have not yet issued any other small categories Is there any plans to take these 25,000 and 10,000 notes out of circulation soon NO. The current effort now is just to replace the amounts now already in circulation with cleaner, more secure versions. The CBI has already reduced the amount of these denominations as needed for currency reform. (I was also told that these notes would remain in circulation for at least 10 more years in the future and the plan is to use them mostly for inter-banking transactions for trading partners and not common street use.)  [stay tuned for more questions and answers ...with my CBI representative]

12-14-2018   Newshound Guru chattels    [...its almost a new yr. lets see what that brings us...]   Always more optimistic in the first quarter of the new year.

12-14-2018  
 Intel Guru RayRen98   Iraqi TV was reporting that the 2019 Budget would contain stipends of 100,000 dinar to non-employee citizens.[so, should citizens be excited about a $100 stipend or is a RV in the works? Would $100 a month excite you?] ...Reportedly, a "political" breakthrough has occurred with all cabinet members supposedly being voted and passed at the next Parliament meeting ...Maybe it already did!

12-14-2018 
  Intel Guru Bruce   As far as Iraq is concern, they have completed everything that they needed to do.  ...from the banking perspective... things are extremely quiet right now, more so than they have been. ...It doesn’t get that quiet unless there is a reason for it. What we have heard was that banks have been receiving notifications. ...I do not have what was in that of course. I find the timing of it was interesting... ...we found out...the rates on the bank screens were sort of on for 45 minutes than off for 45 minutes, then on for 45 minutes then off... we would say those rates need to stabilize and they need to stay permanent...   My understanding is the rates are in Canada will be the same as they will be here.  ...We have heard any moment for a few days now...we are so far along in this process...there is a timing to it and we believe that timing is very close for us.   

12-14-2018    Newshound Guru Adam Montana   I'm not sure if we can expect to see a 2018 RV, but 1st quarter 2019 looks extremely promising.  Prove me wrong, Iraq...

12-14-2018   Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat   As far as I know I am still hearing good news on the reinstatement process and it is still on target for LATE Dec or EARLY Jan period. I know there are lots of rumors now flying around as usual about some window of opportunity for an RV happening this entire week. This is simply NOT true. So in this regards, I had a recent conversation with my CBI representative and the following is what I was told in response to my questions. Is there a plan now to RV the currency this week sometime NO...The dinar is not planned for a revaluation. The dinar must first go through a “reinstatement” process. This is a series of approvals but we believe we are close...   (I have been telling everyone this.  Any significant change in value that we want comes from the “float” on the currency once it is reinstated. This is NOT a revaluation but a market drive on the rate due to speculation. It will then settle down to what the IMF calls its “nominal effective rate”)  [stay tuned for more questions and answers]  ...  Reposted..!

12-14-2018   Newshound Guru Bloodloch    [Guru] Breitling is perfectly hinting at what I believe (opinion) to be the only way they can make this work while maintaining and even moderately enhancing purchasing power for the Iraqi citizens, making their money worth more as promised.  Nice.  Price-freezing may be needed for a bit, but that's okay until the dust settles. Now that's in-country, folks, which must be addressed before anything international is considered.   [Reference Guru Breitling post 1-13-2018]  ...  Reposted..!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1