Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Friday Morning Opinions - 12/14/2018

12-14-2018   Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat   As far as I know I am still hearing good news on the reinstatement process and it is still on target for LATE Dec or EARLY Jan period. I know there are lots of rumors now flying around as usual about some window of opportunity for an RV happening this entire week. This is simply NOT true. So in this regards, I had a recent conversation with my CBI representative and the following is what I was told in response to my questions. Is there a plan now to RV the currency this week sometime NO...The dinar is not planned for a revaluation. The dinar must first go through a “reinstatement” process. This is a series of approvals but we believe we are close...   (I have been telling everyone this:  Any significant change in value that we want comes from the “float” on the currency once it is reinstated. This is NOT a revaluation but a market drive on the rate due to speculation. It will then settle down to what the IMF calls its “nominal effective rate”)  [stay tuned for more questions and answers]

12-14-2018   Newshound Guru Bloodloch    [Guru] Breitling is perfectly hinting at what I believe (opinion) to be the only way they can make this work while maintaining and even moderately enhancing purchasing power for the Iraqi citizens, making their money worth more as promised.  Nice.  Price-freezing may be needed for a bit, but that's okay until the dust settles. Now that's in-country, folks, which must be addressed before anything international is considered.   [Reference: Guru Breitling post 1-13-2018]

• Upvote 1

So okay, so far, we have Breitling, Bloodloch and Chattels hinting around at a LOP.

IMO, Chattels is a very smart guy.  I don't know about the other two, but they seem to also have intelligence.

So what if they are correct and Iraq LOPS off the zeros and raises the exchange rate to (say) $3.00?

The above 3 fellows seem to be happy with getting an increase in their investment.

For me, I would be miserable, having wasted 8 years of my life following the dinar for a measly 3x increase.

Goodbye hopes, plans and dreams!  Yes, I would be really upset.

Perhaps if you had $100,000 invested, a 3x increase would be worth it.

If you only have a few thousand invested, it would not have been worth all the time and effort to follow day and night on the dinar boards.

I'm hoping the 3 guys above are wrong, wrong, wrong!

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

It’s a worse case scenario for us but I knew going in that could happen.  

Lets just keep waiting and see what plays out.  

I don’t put too much stock in any of what the Guru’s put out.  

I don't put much stock in the Gurus either, but Chattels is not a Guru, and he's a really smart guy.

If he came to that conclusion, it worries me.

Like you say, Pitcher, we have to wait and see. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Hey Floridian, based on all the information you have read what's your take?  I'm sure people on this board are intelligent.  But just because they post what they think doesn't make them correct.  You are probably just as intelligent as they are.  You ask a lot of questions about what you read but don't understand.  That's a sign of intelligence gathering to me.

IMO, I think the players and countries involved won't let a LOP happen.  We are owed too much money and oil just isn't going to do it.  People in important positions have said the war will be paid for and we have Trump asking to show us the money.  This is an unusual time with and unusual event happening.  I'm happy to be a part of it and will hopefully reap the benefits,  The Marshall Plan was an unusual event that many people benefited from greatly.  Just something to think about.  Again, JMO.

• Upvote 1

34 minutes ago, cranman said:

Hey Floridian, based on all the information you have read what's your take?  I'm sure people on this board are intelligent.  But just because they post what they think doesn't make them correct.  You are probably just as intelligent as they are.  You ask a lot of questions about what you read but don't understand.  That's a sign of intelligence gathering to me.

IMO, I think the players and countries involved won't let a LOP happen.  We are owed too much money and oil just isn't going to do it.  People in important positions have said the war will be paid for and we have Trump asking to show us the money.  This is an unusual time with and unusual event happening.  I'm happy to be a part of it and will hopefully reap the benefits,  The Marshall Plan was an unusual event that many people benefited from greatly.  Just something to think about.  Again, JMO.

Thanks, Cranman.

I agree that the USA will be paid for the war.  I think we have gazillions of worthless dinar in the treasury that will be worth a lot upon revaluation.   What I don't like is that, if these guys are right, my few thousand will be worth a few thousand more.  No big deal and not the stuff dreams are made of.  But - we have to wait and see what happens.  I think we'll know by the 1st quarter of 2019.

• Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, Botzwana said:

Don´t worry be happy.   I think Iraq will come out with lop articles.  They want people to give up.  I do not think they would ever say an RV would happen.  I was like you Floridian.   Any article or anything a guru said that was negative would set me off the rails.  After 8 years in this thing, nothing bothers me until it actually happens.  Hell, Laidback may be right and it will not be until 2020....No one knows  BUT I will continue to be positive.  Perhaps Navira and 6ly are the same person.  They sure do talk alike and always post near each other.  BUT who knows?  I like his or their positivity in this.

Thanks, Botz.  

I like this....The IQD is going to change soon.....

Salut a' tous les dinarvets

I have reviewed hundreds of thousands of insightful, sometimes humorous, and some lesser value posts about dinars and investments by individuals from all walks of life and countless outlets as to their viewpoints, outlooks, and speculations.

Apparently my post on 23/11/18 has somewhat resurrected some renewed interest in the deletion of the zeros article perhaps again.  Thus out of the sky appears the DIAA Mohsen editorial 5 days afterwards which I read as correct and factual. I have extended my personal assessment of what the new exchange rate will be at on a certain date and also believe that it will equate at much higher level or value by year end of the same. 

This forthcoming interaction of new currency and renewed value will offer new beginnings for millions of people who have suffered much in their lives, some far greater than we could ever imagine or fathom. 

Peace on Earth and Good Fortunes to All.

Adieu'

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, navira said:

I like this....The IQD is going to change soon.....

Salut a' tous les dinarvets

I have reviewed hundreds of thousands of insightful, sometimes humorous, and some lesser value posts about dinars and investments by individuals from all walks of life and countless outlets as to their viewpoints, outlooks, and speculations.

Apparently my post on 23/11/18 has somewhat resurrected some renewed interest in the deletion of the zeros article perhaps again.  Thus out of the sky appears the DIAA Mohsen editorial 5 days afterwards which I read as correct and factual. I have extended my personal assessment of what the new exchange rate will be at on a certain date and also believe that it will equate at much higher level or value by year end of the same. 

This forthcoming interaction of new currency and renewed value will offer new beginnings for millions of people who have suffered much in their lives, some far greater than we could ever imagine or fathom. 

Peace on Earth and Good Fortunes to All.

Adieu'

It’s coming without a shadow of a doubt imo