Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Birth of a Democrat

Well I like her.  She is absolutely right.  She is a young lady that has special needs and should be catered too.  I don't know if people understand how hard it is to keep up in a public school when you're a kid.  There is no time to study and do home work when there is Facebook, Snapchat, Hotmail,  Tinder, Twitter and Youtube that needs tending too.  Then of course you have to get a real look at reality by watching the Kardashians, Real Housewives of Wherever, The Bachelor, The Bachelorette, Survivor, Catfish and Tosh.O.  I live on an allowance of about $200 a month my wife lets me have.  I would be devastated if she took that away.  Also I deserve my 2010 Hyundai Sonata with 130,000 miles.  I'm worth every penny of it.  This young lady and I are alot alike .  We have needs and standards that need to be kept up at any cost.  As long as it doesn't cost me!

Before you guys start name calling her and judging her, take a look in the mirror and ask your self "  What good reason do I have to not help this poor girl?  Isn't this what a good human being should do?" 

Sarcasm complete.

• Haha 3