Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Indictments

Heavyduty053

According to deep down research there are over 9000 indictments that is sealed right now but will show next year. Senators, House of legislators, Justice dept, private citizens, some from the religious circles and even other countries will be brought to justice by military style tribunals for crimes against The United States. The Cartel of financiers, power struggles, George Soros all trying to bring in the New World Order with Muslim influence and Muslim rule in this country has failed as for right now because President Trump won the election. If Hillarious would have won the US would be following a different rule. She wanted to scrap the Constitution and rewrite it just like Obama did which would have served to underworld powers to conquer this nation. The United States will never be brought down with military from another country so they have been working from the inside to overthrow. It didn't get to happen but you can bet even though we are not seeing evidence of this on the media it is being hidden until such time as it is brought forth. People you would have never thought will be going to jail for their crimes. Sit back and remember better yet research it yourself. Not much there but its enough.  JMO 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4
  • Upvote 2

I think much of the information being spread is based upon this "Q" anonymous character.

It started in October of 2017, and claimed then that Hill Clinton would be indicted by end of October that year.

Of course that did not happen as well as everything else that has been claimed.

As much as we all want to see corruption dealt with and all responsible held accountable, we need to be careful

of believing claims just because it is what we want to hear.

https://trumptube.tv/donald-trump-rally-speech-video/video/video-q-anon-a-hoax-9-4-18/

Edited by Jim1cor13
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

4 minutes ago, Heavyduty053 said:

Some of this has been put on YouTube, some of it refers to names that has been caught up in stings and others refer to guilty by association. You just have to dig if you want to know

I agree with you Heavy, but herein lies the crux.....any conclusion a person is searching for can be found on the internet, good and bad.  It's all about sources and click bait.  As always, just my opinion.

GO RV, then BV

• Thanks 1

I believe the evidence that this is coming can be seen in the scramble right now by the media to discredit Trump and any one who agrees with him...this noise is at an all time high......

It is pretty common knowledge at this point that the DNC rigged the last Presidential Election for HRC........but yet the focus is on how Russia rigged it...

Again common knowledge Clinton paid for the dossier that was used to eventual obtain the FISA warrants to illegally investigate Trump...

No doubt Comey leaked classified documents and had the FBI interview Flynn without his Attorney...

And the beat goes on........

Why do they all get to DC broke........and a couple of years later they are multi millionaires?..........corruption.....

Just watch...........all of this is coming to a head...........research what Huber and Solomon are working on.........not science fiction or conspiracy.........just facts and reality........

Just research how the Central banking system is screwing the whole world..........how fractional banking works......?

CL

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 3

1 minute ago, bostonangler said:

How did that work out?

B/A

Exactly right.....If that were completely true she would have won.  Does anybody claiming conspiracy by Hils really believe she wouldn't have secured the voting fraud necessary to see it thru?  That would have been the most important part to accomplish......not buying it.

GO RV, then BV

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 2

Just now, Shabibilicious said:

Exactly right.....If that were completely true she would have won.  Does anybody claiming conspiracy by Hils really believe she wouldn't have secured the voting fraud necessary to see it thru?  That would have been the most important part to accomplish......not buying it.

GO RV, then BV

Dude, denial is the last resort for anyone who believes the impossible... Now the new conspiracy is the DNC rigged the election to lose? Does that mean their real secret plan was to put Trump in office just to bring him down and steal all his New York property so the Clintons would have a nice new condo??? WTH

B/A

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, bostonangler said:

Dude, denial is the last resort for anyone who believes the impossible... Now the new conspiracy is the DNC rigged the election to lose? Does that mean their real secret plan was to put Trump in office just to bring him down and steal all his New York property so the Clintons would have a nice new condo??? WTH

B/A

Allow me to help you with your confusion..... The DNC rigged the primary for the left so that only Hillarious could win and be the candidate running for President .....even Sanders should have beaten her. Biden among others would have been a better choice......but no way....this was predetermined to be the HRC coronation......perhaps HRC was the only candidate that could have lost to Trump......so in a sense the DNC out smarted themselves.....and in that act unintentionally handed the Presidentcy to Trump.......so really the question is how us that working for the left.....how is it working for you Shabs and B/A?

It works just fine for me.....and I am hopeful that in 2019 we will see a massive clean up of DC, world governments, and many financial institutions world wide....

CL

• Thanks 3

Just now, coorslite21 said:

Allow me to help you with your confusion..... The DNC rigged the primary for the left so that only Hillarious could win and be the candidate running for President .....even Sanders should have beaten her. Biden among others would have been a better choice......but no way....this was predetermined to be the HRC coronation......perhaps HRC was the only candidate that could have lost to Trump......so in a sense the DNC out smarted themselves.....and in that act unintentionally handed the Presidentcy to Trump.......so really the question is how us that working for the left.....how is it working for you Shabs and B/A?

It works just fine for me.....and I am hopeful that in 2019 we will see a massive clean up of DC, world governments, and many financial institutions world wide....

CL

I was just wondering what the new conspiracy was...

How's it going? Go check your 401K for the last quarter... The new corporate welfare program is working well for someone.

B/A

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, coorslite21 said:

And the beat goes on........

Why do they all get to DC broke........and a couple of years later they are multi millionaires?..........corruption.....

This is so true.  I have been saying this for a long time.  

The absolute proof will be when that idiot Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez becomes a multi-millionaire.  

We'll see how long it takes before she CAN afford to rent an apartment in Washington.

Perhaps then, people will believe how corrupt the government is.

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, bostonangler said:

I was just wondering what the new conspiracy was...

How's it going? Go check your 401K for the last quarter... The new corporate welfare program is working well for someone.

B/A

Sorry B/A.....I don't have a 401 to check......

No conspiracy on my part....just common sense supported by facts......with emotion removed.....try it some time......CL

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, bostonangler said:

Okay that's funny.... Have you watched our president lately? He's an emotional train wreck. 

B/A

I guess it probably takes one train wreck to recognize another........beyond my realm....

I was suggesting you use some common sense....look at the facts........and remove emotion.........when you are making your posts.....

CL

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

There are two sides to every story.  Mueller is having his way now but Trump will get an opportunity to defend himself. 

You Democrats always jump to conclusions when it comes to Republicans or someone you don’t like.  

How did that work for you during the Kavanaugh hearings.  Let me remind you.  All the phony made up stories couldn’t hold water. 

Kavanaugh is now a Supreme Court Judge.  

• Thanks 4
  • Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

There are two sides to every story.  Mueller is having his way now but Trump will get an opportunity to defend himself. 

You Democrats always jump to conclusions when it comes to Republicans or someone you don’t like.  

How did that work for you during the Kavanaugh hearings.  Let me remind you.  All the phony made up stories couldn’t hold water. 

Kavanaugh is now a Supreme Court Judge.  

You left out  a small critical fact that changes the complexity of your lesson, Pitcher......that fact is the Republican controlled Senate confirmed Kavanaugh....guilty or not, and the Dems had no say whatsoever.  Remember, transparency is our friend.  ;)

GO RV, then BV

Edited by Shabibilicious