Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana Weekly 12 December 2018

Adam Montana

Evening, all!

As you can see by the time on this post... it's late. The holidays and a couple of other work projects have kept me from my normal DV morning routine, and I don't see that stopping until later this week at the earliest.

As long as you'll all forgive me for the sporadic times I get to be on here, I'll keep on doing what I do!

(Actually, I'll keep doing it anyway... :lol: )

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 7

Whooooops! Didn't mean to click that combination of keys and post it so soon... lucky I didn't open a time portal or something while I was at it! Ever since I picked up my Wenger 16999 on Amazon (read the reviews!), all kinds of odd things have been happening.

I'm still looking for the HCL switch on it, just be patient. :lol: 

There will be another update on this later in the week, but it may or may not be an "in depth" post. 

For now... I hope you are all having a fantastic holiday season, and fingers crossed for the best presents yet to come.

:twothumbs:

On 12/11/2018 at 7:31 PM, gta1218 said:

Adam,

What are your thoughts on this? There seems to be a lot of articles coming out about new denominations and raising the value. Do you think this time is different or just the same song and dance as usual? If it's different can you elaborate as to why and what your thoughts are or what your contacts are saying?

I absolutely love the posts in that thread!

I'm not sure if we can expect to see a 2018 RV, but 1st quarter 2019 looks extremely promising. 

Prove me wrong, Iraq... hit us with some tax obligations in 2018, there is still time!

On 12/12/2018 at 2:01 AM, soccercrazy said:

Mr.Adam.....im sorry for this question, but in ur opinion....when is the time to give up???

If they were to lop their currency for a net 0 gain, then it's over.

The odds of that happening are definitely not high.

:twocents: 

On 12/12/2018 at 5:29 AM, Charlie Echo said:

Reports out indicate the Chinese Yuan will be the "PetroDollar" to replace the US dollar.  Also reported that there will be a "reset" of currencies WW.... Do you think this would include the IQD and if so would that make the US dollar closer to the value of the IQD or reverse...?

That sounds like speculation, and most talk of a global "reset" is not based on solid footings.

:twocents: 

On 12/8/2018 at 6:47 AM, yendor said:

In a recent update you said that we DO have a PARTIAL HCL............... My question is HOW partial and just what needs to happen to complete the process ????

I'm not sure exactly what you're asking here... when the HCL is done, it is done. 

There are a relatively small number of moving parts to a finalized HCL - it's a Law that is pretty clearly defined in purpose and intent. I outlined the parties, intent, and purpose in RV Intel, which can be found here.

:twothumbs:

• Like 4
  • Thanks 6
  • Upvote 3

10 hours ago, Adam Montana said:

I'm still looking for the HCL switch on it

Come on boss, it's the 18th spot from the left. Or the 11th spot from the right. Depends on which way you open it though. Right between the automatic banana peeler and the spooling feature that gathers belly button lint for you to knit a new Packer sweater. Now get on with it. The RV. Not the sweater. :lol:

Related image
Edited by King Bean