Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Tuesday Guru Opinions - 12/11/2018

12-11-2018   Intel Guru Delta   ...they might give us a sucker bid, like we said a long time ago...come out at $1.20, then of course after 6 months, whatever the date is, then throw the exact number there like $2.85, $3.00, whatever it is.  But based on... details right now from the CBI website, I mean the rate really has to be high in order for them to do that.  And make it more attractive.  Remember, the citizens, they want more attractive, especially investors. They need the real numbers to come out like that. And based on...information from the BIS, a month or two months ago, when I-Team reported that $2.85 was showing, so it could be a higher rate, but according to my calculations...they should really be in the $2.85 to $3.00 range in order for them to cover all this money.

12-11-2018   Guest Guru Doc.K    Article  "Washington announces buying 17% of Iraqi oil exports"   [Is this 17% significant?]  Yes I believe so... When I read that...I assumed...that the 17% (that the USA is buying) of Iraq's oil export revenue...is most likely going straight to the Kurds to shut them up.  I say the HCL is DONE at this point.  Since the USA is NOW an exporter of oil, why would we buy from them?

12-11-2018   Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat   Rumor...:   The IQD is now international.  Folks I will tell you one more time that the IQD is NOT yet international and if it was it would have to be “reinstated” first and if it was reinstated we would all be at the banks already...It is that simple...if it was international already thus “reinstated” it would have to be back on the global trading platforms, we would not be waiting so long for the rate to rise since the traders, through demand, would bring the rate up already by now...The CBI itself has told me and still tells me they are waiting to “reinstate” the IQD.

12-11-2018  
 Newshound Guru ChrisC  I hope all of y'all are nestled all snug in your beds, While visions of sugar-plums dance in your heads, and after we've dreamed I hope we all see what's been taking so long...our precious RV So, let's trust in Trump and know he's planned right and a Merry Future to all and to all a good night.

12-11-2018   Intel Guru Delta  [via Clare]  the lifting of the 3 zeros, looks on target for the end of the year!

12-11-2018   Intel Guru Frank26   [via Clare]   A Change is Coming!!!   There is a legitimate reason to invest in Iraq now...because they meet International standards!

12-11-2018   Newshound Guru Bloodloch   ...the CBI absolutely CAN launch the VLD (very low denominations) without any further preparation other than printing them and explaining to the Iraqi citizens about their characteristics.  No long and slow climb needed, since purchasing power should remain a constant, or even enticingly favorable to Iraqis in their daily lives. The underlying support for turning 44 trillion into 44 billion is there, and there may even be a case made for fractional reserve gold-backing mechanisms should they decide that to be one of the new currency characteristics. And while there have been some rumors of new notes being printed already, I've yet to see any actual artwork for the same. That doesn't mean they don't have them hidden away somewhere. Just that I haven't seen them.

• Upvote 1