Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Trump Warned Of Impeachment And Jail Time

On 12/11/2018 at 7:18 AM, Shabibilicious said:

Though at this point it matters not.....Hils lost, Trump won.  All eyes on him now.  I do find it interesting that you failed to mention Comey going public with negative information concerning Clinton right before the election that certainly cost her votes.....Perhaps that incident doesn't fit comfortably into the narrative you're pushing, Kevin.  As always, just my opinion.  :peace:

GO RV, then BV

You have to ask yourself a question regarding this..... Why?  Its been proven that Comey penned Hill's exoneration letter months prior to her even be interviewed so the fix was obviously in.  So why did he do this?   CYA.... When Weiner couldn't keep his in his pants and his server got caught up in the ensuing dragnet, Comey knew that he had to do something to make it look like he was on top of things and wasn't playing favorites when in hindsight, he obviously was.  He thought Hillarious's lead was enough that he could say he was opening up the investigation again and then come out a few days later and say "Nothing to see here folks" and she would still win.  If she did win, he could bury everything in the swamp and keep on trying to get the Hoover Bldg named the Comey Bldg.

Have you ever thought of this.... Hillarious was Sec of State and did not have a .gov e-mail.  All correspondence went through her personal server.  How do you run the State Department and handle sensitive (place classified here) issues and yet never have any classified docs on your email server?  What the hell was she doing for 2 years???  If it's true that she didn't have any classified emails on her server then she most definitely wasn't doing her job!!!!!!  

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

On 12/11/2018 at 3:12 PM, bostonangler said:

I think you forget... The majority did not vote him in... So it might not be a good idea to take on the majority if you are in the minority... I'm just saying.

B/A

Are you serious???  The "Majority" are a majority of snowflakes and old libtards who wouldn't begin to know how to take on the punk across the street much less the "Minority"!!!  The minority is the NRA, the farmer, the hunter, the factory worker, the small biz owners all of whom have had to fight to survive in this libtard world!!!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

6 hours ago, stonewall67 said:

Are you serious???  The "Majority" are a majority of snowflakes and old libtards who wouldn't begin to know how to take on the punk across the street much less the "Minority"!!!  The minority is the NRA, the farmer, the hunter, the factory worker, the small biz owners all of whom have had to fight to survive in this libtard world!!!

***///

BRAVO!, Brother STONEWALL:tiphat::eagle::salute:

Us two 'OlSarge'sGals are getting pretty sick n' tired of battling the ignorance instilled in these

lefties by their kommie masters.

There has been more than enough TRUTHFUL education right here on these Forums alone to 

re-educate them, but apparently to no avail, as they parrot, squawk n' spew the same old

dis-information spoon-fed them by their master's lame stream media.

The dastardly, evil effects of human bondage...... It's pathetic !  :facepalm3:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

15 hours ago, stonewall67 said:

Have you ever thought of this.... Hillarious was Sec of State and did not have a .gov e-mail.  All correspondence went through her personal server.  How do you run the State Department and handle sensitive (place classified here) issues and yet never have any classified docs on your email server?  What the hell was she doing for 2 years???  If it's true that she didn't have any classified emails on her server then she most definitely wasn't doing her job!!!!!

15 hours ago, stonewall67 said:

Spot on with both stonewall! And yes that was a very long time ago!

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, patrickgold said:

Why would they call for impeachment when all he's done, doing is exposing the corruption that is happening. 

No true factual evidence, just a bunch of personal attacks, misleading accusations and unfairness from the idiotic left, mainstream mefia and Hollywood.

All true PG.....but, apparently they now have witnesses and sworn testimony that he cut class in high school once to go to the beach with some classmates.

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

45 minutes ago, DinarDavo said:

All true PG.....but, apparently they now have witnesses and sworn testimony that he cut class in high school once to go to the beach with some classmates.

Actually, at age 13, Donald's folks enrolled him in military boarding school because he was incorrigible.  If he is truly the magnificent ruler his supporters believe him to be....I doubt he cut class from military school, though bone spurs may have afforded him some down time from class.  As always, just my opinion.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donald_Trump#Early_life_and_education

GO RV, then BV

• Haha 1

Shelley, go to unread content and click.   The unread content tab is on the upper right side of this page.  When the next page comes up click on Context Types and scroll down to Topics.  Click Dinar Rumors, Dinar Questions etc.  That should get off all the political garbage.  

• Upvote 3

Thanks Pitcher,  I understand how to use the site, just remembering the old days when off topic had cute stories and more..... And maybe it would be more tolarable if some of these political posters actually had some input in Dinar threads.... but they don't !!!  if I want to see or read anything about american politics all I have to do is turn on the TV .  what can I say , for me it's all about the DINAR. :bananacamel: 

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 2

29 minutes ago, Shelley said:

Thanks Pitcher,  I understand how to use the site, just remembering the old days when off topic had cute stories and more..... And maybe it would be more tolarable if some of these political posters actually had some input in Dinar threads.... but they don't !!!  if I want to see or read anything about american politics all I have to do is turn on the TV .  what can I say , for me it's all about the DINAR. :bananacamel: 

You and I have been here about the same amount of time Shelley and I understand your point.  For me, it all started out as all about the Dinar too...and then over the years the bank stories get recycled, rumors come and go, political figures in Iraq change (does my avatar seem familiar....remember Dr. Al-Shabibi?).  Anyway....my Dinar is locked away and worth roughly the same as when I purchased it.  So I pass the time in the Political Forum and Off Topics.....until our shared gold nugget comes to fruition.  :)

GO RV, then BV

Edited by Shabibilicious
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

You and I have been here about the same amount of time Shelley and I understand your point.  For me, it all started out as all about the Dinar too...and then over the years the bank stories get recycled, rumors come and go, political figures in Iraq change (does my avatar seem familiar....remember Dr. Al-Shabibi?).  Anyway....my Dinar is locked away and worth roughly the same as when I purchased it.  So I pass the time in the Political Forum and Off Topics.....until our shared gold nugget comes to fruition.  :)

GO RV, then BV

Well Shabs all I can say is I can't stand all the negativity that goes along with these political threads day in and and day out , it has grown very tiresome for me, so I will just stay away from the site for awhile.  Have a great holiday . 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Shelley said:

Well Shabs all I can say is I can't stand all the negativity that goes along with these political threads day in and and day out , it has grown very tiresome for me, so I will just stay away from the site for awhile.  Have a great holiday . 

Sorry to hear that, Shelley.....Hope you and yours have a Very Merry Christmas and a safe and Happy New Year, as well.  Hurry back.  

GO RV, then BV

9 hours ago, Karsten said:

Shabs, Guess what. Listen to it until the end......Open invite to become civil or We just Don't Care.

Karsten

Karsten, Guess what.....Bongino is just another Fox News slacker, who failed on multiple occasions to win a seat in congress, so t.v. is his best shot at notoriety....And just so you know, "The New Rules" start January 3rd.  By the way, Ol' Danny boy should ask Melania if she cares about Donald's sex life....'cause I'm betting she does.  But go ahead and keep not caring what Trump detractors think, for the numbers are not on your side.  

GO RV, then BV      

• Thanks 1
  • Downvote 1