Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Iraq new 500-dinar note (B359a) confirmed Iraq new 250-dinar note (B358a) confirmed

6ly410

34 minutes ago, dinareffic said:

This news isn't as exciting to me as those decimal points changing.  To me, that is very telling 

I've seen the issue with the decimal point a couple of times myself throughout the years it means nothing.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

I was reading some of the old articles a few days ago. I believe they were from 2012 . They were about the monetary reforms they had planned to begin at that time and the lifting of the 3 zeros was to begin after the release of the 1000, 500 and 250 notes. Plans might have changed since then . But if not ? Perhaps there about to increase the value ? Before the small LD's ?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 6

16 minutes ago, blueskyline said:

I was reading some of the old articles a few days ago. I believe they were from 2012 . They were about the monetary reforms they had planned to begin at that time and the lifting of the 3 zeros was to begin after the release of the 1000, 500 and 250 notes. Plans might have changed since then . But if not ? Perhaps there about to increase the value ? Before the small LD's ?

Corrector - Iraq plans to issue a new currency in 50 dinars after deletion of zeros
23/11/2011 15:26

Baghdad,
November 23 (Rn) - Iraq's central bank said it plans to issue a new 
currency from the category of 50 dinars after deletion of zeros which is
equivalent to $ 50 thousand dinars at the moment.

Komaki haiti, 
Para, Money According to the information published (Rn), two days before
the central bank is working on the version of class 50 thousand Iraqi 
Dinars. Category that occurs while the Bank issued in the future is 50 dinars,and this is done after deletion of zeros. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 8

They made a big big deal about those notes if you guys remember from all those articles....if you believe this is just replacing the same old notes and nothing is going to change .. that is fine I believe otherwise cheers 

Edited by 6ly410
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

24 minutes ago, blueskyline said:

This is a great article blueskyline, I enjoy the historical review of the older articles. The confirmation of the 1,000 IQD note, the 500 IQD note and the 100 IQD note all being authorised is sweet. Caveat,  the did release and then recalled the 50 IQD note a few years back 2013 or 2014 ??? It was a unexpressed after thought then that they released it to soon. No sense in releasing lower denoms when IQD is still less than 1/10 of a penny.  They should wait till just prior to, at the same time, or just after a significant increase in value. Then it would makes sense. Printing 1000, 500, 100 and resurrecting  the 50 IQD denoms is telling. I see it as they are staging prior to a hoped or planned allowance by the IMF and other powers that be declaring the IQD can now be internationally traded. While the GOI  revalues their currency nationally and internationally. Then we set up our estate plans and celebrate after that. Then I will watch for dips i  the stock market and real estate and buy low and sell high.

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 7

7 hours ago, presence said:

I like the timeliness of this article when I combine it from

the news of late regarding the decimal places on the CBI website. The latter is a big deal no matter how you look at it. Combining the decimal points to the thousand's position, along with the re-release of the 250 and 500 gives me the impression that the 1's, 5's, 10's fils etc. are on their way - and hopefully soon.  

When I worked as a mutual fund accountant years ago, I was assigned  the task of calculating the NAV (net asset value) number for some of Aetna's domestic mutual funds. The  daily stress from the job felt equivalent to being pulled over by a cop - all day long. The pressure was due to the fact that our work had to be completed and ready to be published- by 5:40PM -every day - and the accuracy of  our NAV calculatin had to be with-in 1/2 cent. Any  error in the calculation   greater than that counted as a pricing error. To minimize the chance of error, a minimum or 32 excel spreadsheets were needed to calculate an accurate number for the $100 million  -$100 billion plus-sized mutual funds.

The important part of all of this, is that our calculations went to a minimum of 5 decimal places - and the accuracy of all 5 decimal places had to be checked off and verified by 2 managers

throughout the day - daily  -  before the NAV was submitted to publication in newspapers around the world.

I just read, on Dinar Guru, that Delta is saying that the only way they can have the numbers AFTER the decimal point is that they have to be linked INTERNATIONALLY to do that.  Do you know if that's true?  

Also, thanks for a very encouraging post, Presence.  😊

• Upvote 5

55 minutes ago, Floridian said:

I just read, on Dinar Guru, that Delta is saying that the only way they can have the numbers AFTER the decimal point is that they have to be linked INTERNATIONALLY to do that.  Do you know if that's true?  

Also, thanks for a very encouraging post, Presence.  😊

If Delta said it it must be true. 🤣

• Haha 4

3 hours ago, jg1 said:

If Delta said it it must be true. 🤣

jg1, now that is a true statement if I ever heard one. People need to realize that these guru sites are like our rumors section here at DV's, only for entertainment. If they would only notice that hardly any of them give any links to a credible source which only makes it an opinion piece for them.

I've heard the phrase a "Roller Coaster Ride" for many years, what makes it a roller coaster ride is peoples emotions. If you go by facts an not these gurus opinions of when the RV will happen they wouldn't be on a daily roller coaster ride of ups an downs.

The fact that Adam Montana doesn't get on here every week an feed the sheep with all that RV BS is another reason I hang around this site. When I see the auctions stopped an the lower LD's ( 1,5,10, 25, etc.) I will start to get a little excited.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

30 minutes ago, DoD said:

jg1, now that is a true statement if I ever heard one. People need to realize that these guru sites are like our rumors section here at DV's, only for entertainment. If they would only notice that hardly any of them give any links to a credible source which only makes it an opinion piece for them.

I've heard the phrase a "Roller Coaster Ride" for many years, what makes it a roller coaster ride is peoples emotions. If you go by facts an not these gurus opinions of when the RV will happen they wouldn't be on a daily roller coaster ride of ups an downs.

The fact that Adam Montana doesn't get on here every week an feed the sheep with all that RV BS is another reason I hang around this site. When I see the auctions stopped an the lower LD's ( 1,5,10, 25, etc.) I will start to get a little excited.

I certainly do realize that Delta is a Guru.  What I'm trying to ascertain is exactly what the 5 digits after the decimal point mean in the new way they are giving the exchange rates.

i.e. 

USD IQD   1189.99811 Dollars to Iraqi Dinar

Presence feels it has great meaning due to his vast work experience with these digits after the decimal point.

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 5

Sat, 8th December 2018

Live Iraqi Dinar (IQD) Exchange Rates

Welcome to the Iraqi Dinar exchange rate & live currency converter page. The Iraqi Dinar (IQD) exchange rates represented on this page are live, updated every minute within the forex market's trading hours of 22:00 Sunday through 21:00 Friday GMT. Use links provided below to drill down to your preferred currency pair; Here you can view the latest news, top 5 best UK travel money rates, historical exchange rates and historical charts.

USD IQD

Dollars to Iraqi Dinar

Sun, 9th December 2018

USD IQD

Dollars to Iraqi Dinar

https://www.exchangerates.org.uk/Iraqi-Dinar-IQD-currency-table.html

Edited by Floridian
  • Thanks 5
  • Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, Floridian said:

Sat, 8th December 2018

Live Iraqi Dinar (IQD) Exchange Rates

Welcome to the Iraqi Dinar exchange rate & live currency converter page. The Iraqi Dinar (IQD) exchange rates represented on this page are live, updated every minute within the forex market's trading hours of 22:00 Sunday through 21:00 Friday GMT. Use links provided below to drill down to your preferred currency pair; Here you can view the latest news, top 5 best UK travel money rates, historical exchange rates and historical charts.

USD IQD

Dollars to Iraqi Dinar

Sun, 9th December 2018

USD IQD

Dollars to Iraqi Dinar

Bump... good one

Edited by 6ly410
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2