Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

HRC to have her own Special Counsel

3 hours ago, nstoolman1 said:

I don't want to be a Debbie Downer but I see it happening this way. 

A special council is appointed. 

Agents are sent out to gather evidence. 

Low and behold all the evidence was destroyed in a 🔥.

End of investigation.

***///

DUDE !  :lol::P

Read KRISTID's 'Opinion Piece' post  from earlier this week re: Trump's Spooks.

And BUTIFLDRM's posts also from earlier this week re: RAIDS.... :twothumbs:

You'll feel better.:)

We did ! ;)

Edited by SgtFuryUSCZ
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

It now seems a lot of folks are getting interested in the Email Scandal and the clinton Foundation.

https://en-volve.com/2018/12/08/finally-one-outraged-federal-judge-wont-rest-until-Hillarious-clintons-email-server-is-fully-and-accurately-investigated/

https://sonsoflibertymedia.com/with-an-extradition-of-huaweis-cfo-to-the-us-would-it-mean-the-clock-is-about-run-out-on-the-clintons/

Now let's see some real digging into Benghazi and what really happened there.

Karsten

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

Hey Karsten, 

Would be nice to know/see HRC not outrun what the Clinton foundation has gotten by with so far. Same with her email. I'm so tired of the Clinton's, Obama getting a pass. 

And fine, go ahead Left flame me about Trump getting a pass which is a boatload given the rabid media hasn't let up since he was elected. I'm really tired of that too. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

***///

Not just her...

ho'bummer spouted off about "transparency" & that HE insisted on being informed

of EVERYTHING going down in both HIS DOJ & FBI...

That being the case, all his henchmen from BOTH those Departments, as well as himself,

Valerie Jarrett & the entire Klinton Kabal must be held accountable.

There are about 14-20 leftists in this bunch alone which need to be tried for treasonous acts against US.

Lynch, Comey Mueller, Holder, etc, etc, etc.....

All enemies of our Country ! :angry:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

1 hour ago, SgtFuryUSCZ said:

***///

Not just her...

ho'bummer spouted off about "transparency" & that HE insisted on being informed

of EVERYTHING going down in both HIS DOJ & FBI...

That being the case, all his henchmen from BOTH those Departments, as well as himself,

Valerie Jarrett & the entire Klinton Kabal must be held accountable.

There are about 14-20 leftists in this bunch alone which need to be tried for treasonous acts against US.

Lynch, Comey Mueller, Holder, etc, etc, etc.....

All enemies of our Country ! :angry:

I can think of a couple of other Looney Tunes libretards to lock up with her. So sick and tired of this anti-American attitude.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

***///

Us, too, LGD...  :facepalm3:

We're running out of time to to see Justice rained down on these criminals.

And THAT is exactly what they're counting on.

Their evil is purely by design, wrongly using our own system to escape Justice.

The only solace we can see right now is that they'll all end up burning in hell for

the hell on earth they created here. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Federal Judge Opens Discovery Into Clinton Email Usage

Judicial Watch announced today that, in a ruling excoriating both the U.S. Departments of State and Justice, U.S. District Court Judge Royce C. Lamberth has ordered both agencies to join Judicial Watch in submitting a proposed schedule for discovery into whether Hillarious Clinton sought to evade the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA)
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, SgtFuryUSCZ said:

***///    Ditto & :twothumbs:...!

:salute::salute:

:salute:   :salute: !!!SgtFuryUSCZ!!! :salute:   :salute:

I respectfully acknowledge the slight of caliber I possess compared to EITHER of You BOTH!!!

YOUR Valiant Stand as True The United States Of America Patriots in spite of the "opponents" is ENTIRELY Refreshing AND Rejuvenating EVEN to the MOST Battle Weary True The United States Of America Patriots!!!

YEP!!! We'll keep getting the six of EVERY True The United States Of America Patriot from the LEAST to the GREATEST!!!

If the least among us falls with their six unguarded standing as a True The United States Of America Patriot, then, at some point, even the greatest among us will fall with their six unguarded since there is no one else left to stand to get the six of even the greatest True The United States Of America Patriot.

- Synopsis

I did make mention in the following post the nature of the "needlessly" "enduring" "senseless" AND "baseless" "opposition" faced HERE daily where Reason AND Common Sense are ENTIRELY disavowed by the "opposition":

To note:

What concerns me most is the serial whiners and Cry Festers contest historically based Morality and Patriotism THIS Great Nation was and is founded on to survive on, thrive on, and exist on in posterity and perpetuity while seeking to extinguish Free Speech regarding the active application of Morality and Patriotism.

:angry:       :angry:       :angry:

I have a deep sense of obligation to those who gave the Full Measure Of Devotion and Paid The Ultimate Sacrifice for both Morality and Patriotism and I am haunted by the thought of my abandoning a like sense of obligation in equal measure whether in Life or Death. They did it for me and didn't even know me. I am obligated to the same based on the Historical Documents THIS Great Nation was, is, and will be based on that consist of The Bible, The United States Constitution TO INCLUDE The Ratified Bill Of Rights, Blackstone English Common Law, and The Magna Carte with Personal Acknowledgement, Personal Responsibility, AND Personal Ownership.

:salute:       :salute:       :salute:

So, ENTIRELY by DEFAULT, the "opposition" has ABSOLUTELY NO SENSE of Founding Principles Orientation AND EXPECTS EVERYONE ELSE to "Allow" THEM to MAKE UP THE RULES SUITED TO THEM TO DESTROY The Founding Principles.

Further, ENTIRELY by DEFAULT, the "opposition" resorts to knocking over EVERYTHING Decent AND Crapping Over EVERYTHING BECAUSE THAT IS ALL THEY CAN DO!!!

Image result for arguing with a liberal is like playing chess with a pigeon

REMEMBER The Steps (:lmao:   :lmao:   :lmao:)

1. Play Chess with a Liberal AND/OR Progressive.
  2. "Commence" Active Cleaning".
  3. Allow "Sufficient Time" For "Liberal Self" AND/OR "Progressive Self" "Deep Preening".
  4. Repeat (Go To Step 1).

REMEMBER Future Events (:backflip:   :backflip:   :backflip:)

image.png.47fda14c9cfb8d3b6087951bc9c87ec5.png

YEP!!! The True The United States Of America Patriot American Eagle WILL SWOOP DOWN AND RID THE ENVIRONS OF ALL THE "Pestilent" "Vermin"!!!

While ALL the while ALL THEY can chant is THEIR "Battle Cry" "Chant":

See MY Finger

See MY Thumb

See MY PEACE SIGN

Minus ONE

Wait For IT...................................................................................................

Wait For IT...................................................................................................

Well, OK, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU to the Saul Alinsky "Useful Idiot" Ankle Biter Peanut Gallery Members of the Snowflake and Buttercup Idiot Brigade Volunteer Forces for being along shortly to give ME Red Ruby Citations As Badges Of Honor For "Display Of Intellectual Speed And Power" Demonstrating YOUR "Intellectual Envy"!!!

:bravo:       :bravo:       :bravo:

:backflip:               :backflip:               :backflip:

• Like 2

14 hours ago, jg1 said:
Federal Judge Opens Discovery Into Clinton Email Usage

Judicial Watch announced today that, in a ruling excoriating both the U.S. Departments of State and Justice, U.S. District Court Judge Royce C. Lamberth has ordered both agencies to join Watch in submitting a proposed schedule for discovery into whether Hillarious Clinton sought to evade the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA)

***///

Dunno where we'd be without the tireless efforts of Judicial Watch.

They've done SO much of the heavy lifting for US, they ALL deserve a Medal of Freedom over there ! :eagle::salute:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

There is so much going on with all of this it is hard to keep up......This Thursday we might see a report from John Huber during hearings on the Clinton Foundation scheduled for that day.  Huber was assigned as an independent to research projects like the Clinton Foundation as well as FISA abuses.

He is based in Utah which has helped him quietly do his job without being blocked by some of the left wing courts in the east. I understand he has some pretty damning information on the Clinton Foundation as well as the FISA abuses.

Working in conjunction with John Solomon who gained testimony from Andy Keisel, a whistle blower........who has provided 6000 pages of info on these activities......Things look bleak for the Clintons.

It was also important to get Comey on record prior to this release........kind of like what was done to Flynn........They have official emails and records documenting that Comey had full knowledge of how the whole Russia, Russia Russia thing was started........knowledge that the Clintons paid for the fake info to be created etc.  Comey is pretty Slick........but I think they may have him on this one........wonder how that next hearing will go for him??

A little more on Huber for those wondering......Jeff sessions appointed.........not the status of Mueller.........but under the radar getting the job done.........CL

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2018/oct/25/john-huber-fbi-justice-department-probe-shrouded-m/

John Huber's FBI-Justice Department probe shrouded in mystery.

U.S. Attorney John W. Huber speaks during a news conference in Salt Lake City, Tuesday, April 4, 2017. Prosecutors have agreed not to file charges against a Utah public transit agency in exchange for cooperation with a federal investigation into possible corruption and misuse of public funds by people connected to the agency, the U.S. Attorney's Office in Utah announced Tuesday. (Trent Nelson/The Salt Lake Tribune via AP)
U.S. Attorney John W. Huber speaks during a news conference in Salt Lake City, Tuesday, April 4, 2017. Prosecutors have agreed not to file charges against a Utah public transit agency in exchange for cooperation with a federal investigation into ... more >

Print
By Jeff Mordock - The Washington Times - Thursday, October 25, 2018

Roughly one year after U.S. Attorney John Huber was appointed to investigate whether accusations that the FBI and Justice Department abused their powers during the 2016 election season merit prosecution, his work remains shrouded in mystery.

Likely witnesses tell The Washington Times that they haven’t heard from him, though they are eager to tell what they know.

Nor has Mr. Huber kept congressional overseers in the loop on his activities.

“I would just like to know what he’s doing,” Rep. Jim Jordan, Ohio Republican, told The Times. “I’ll take anything. All I know is that we haven’t heard a single thing about what he’s doing.”

Mr. Jordan, a member of the House Judiciary and Oversight and Government Reform committees, said those panels have not received any reports or updates from Mr. Huber since his appointment. He and Rep. Mark Meadows, North Carolina Republican, sent a letter to Attorney General Jeff Sessions last week asking for an update.

Mr. Meadows told The Times it is imperative that Mr. Huber appear before Congress to detail what he has been doing.

“I have not seen a lot of evidence that Mr. Huber has done anything other than be appointed by Jeff Sessions,” he said. “It’s been portrayed that he’s making great progress, but I’m not sure there is a whole lot to show for it other than rhetoric right now. I’m not aware of any substantial work that he’s doing.”

Mr. Sessions secretly picked Mr. Huber last fall to dig into whether the FBI misused its power when it obtained a Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act warrant to monitor former Trump campaign adviser Carter Page. He also is supposed to be reviewing whether the FBI mishandled investigations into 2016 Democratic presidential candidate Hillarious Clinton.

Mr. Sessions didn’t reveal the appointment until the spring, when he was under pressure to name a special counsel to investigate those issues. He said there was no need for such a step because the department’s inspector general, Michael Horowitz, was already looking into the matters. He also revealed that Mr. Huber, the U.S. attorney in Utah, was performing his own evaluation.

The benefit of Mr. Huber, the Justice Department said, is that as a U.S. attorney he could use grand jury subpoena powers to obtain documents and witness statements that the inspector general might not.

A year later, though, Mr. Huber has yet to contact key figures such as Mr. Page.

“I have been willing to speak with anyone who wants to talk,” Mr. Page told The Times.

He said he hasn’t spoken with the inspector general, either.

Mr. Jordan said the lack of contact with Mr. Page was surprising.

“If [the FISA warrant] is part of his charge, which it is, why hasn’t he talked to the central figure, Carter Page?” he said. “Again, we need a briefing from him. What the heck is going on? Was this all just a show the whole time?”

A spokeswoman for Mr. Huber declined to comment but referred to the attorney general’s letter revealing his appointment. The letter describes Mr. Huber’s role as reviewing the inspector general’s work to see whether any matter not under investigation should be investigated or whether any matter under investigation requires further resources.

The arrangement has drawn skepticism from lawmakers.

“I don’t know that Huber looking over Horowitz’s shoulder is the most prudent thing to do,” Mr. Meadows said. “The scope that Huber was supposed to be looking at was much more broad than what the inspector general was supposed to be looking at. I don’t see them as mutually exclusive.”

Sidney Powell, a former federal prosecutor and a conservative, questioned why a U.S. attorney would be needed to examine only an inspector general’s findings.

“It sounds like he’s just looking over Horowitz’s shoulder to see if anything warrants a criminal referral, but they don’t need a U.S. attorney to do that,” she said.

“That could have been done with a lawyer for the criminal division of the Justice Department. It sounds like a bunch of nothing, which all of us were afraid it would be.”

Although Mr. Huber was chosen in lieu of appointing a second special counsel, he was touted as a special counsel in everything but the name because he has the same authority. Mr. Huber can subpoena witnesses, including past government employees, and prosecute cases himself, all powers the inspector general does not possess.

That authority could result in meaningful action, said Solomon L. Wisenberg, a lawyer who served as independent counsel Kenneth W. Starr’s deputy during investigations into President Clinton.

“It’s one thing to say, ‘I’m reviewing the inspector general’s work,’ and another thing to say, ‘I’m reviewing the inspector general’s work with the subpoena power of a U.S. attorney,’” he said. “That’s the significance.”

So far, only one inspector general case stemming from the campaign season has been referred for prosecution, and it’s not clear whether Mr. Huber played a role in that recommendation.

The U.S. attorney for the District of Columbia is reviewing whether criminal charges should be filed against former FBIDeputy Director Andrew McCabe, who was found to have lied repeatedly, at times under oath, to investigators.

Mr. Sessions said Mr. Huber is reporting directly to him, which may explain why so little is known about his actions. The attorney general traveled to Utah this month to give a speech on violent crime. Mr. Huber traveled back to Washington with him to continue his federal investigation, according to sources familiar with the matter.

A Justice Department spokeswoman declined to comment.

Still, conservatives worry that Mr. Huber is mere window dressing to quell calls for a second special counsel.

“Sessions was trying to pacify people that were demanding a second special counsel,” Ms. Powell said. “There is nothing to expect from Huber except maybe some recommendations in the [Carter Page] FISA report, but that’s no big deal. Anyone can do that.”

Mr. Wisenberg said critics of the Huber appointment should be more patient and taper their expectations.

“I’m not worked up about [the lack of action] because I know a lot of time you don’t think anything is going on and then someone is indicted,” he said. “Did anyone really expect mass indictments of people in the FBI?”

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, coorslite21 said:

Well I will know never to call you Grasshopper then......!!!!

***///

We know Mr. Miagi sez "...patience, Grasshoppa..."

But we're too old fo' dat !  :P

Remember that poster of the vulture that sez

"Patience my azz, I'm gonna kill sumthin'..."  :lol:

Yuh, that's us !  :wave::P:wave::D

We wanna see those swampers get Justice but now !  ;)

Edited by SgtFuryUSCZ
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1