Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Where is our clown?

Artitech

Last posting was early October. I miss him too, but alas, I think he got tired of beating on Luigi. I suspect (as many are at that point) he got tired of the same old, same old and no solid movement on monetary reform. I mean, how many times can we rehash the same info and try to squeeze NEW nuggets out of it?? Happy Holidays, Artitech, and to those others AWOL too: Sandfly, Snowglobe etc.

🤡

Related image

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 6

21 hours ago, King Bean said:

Last posting was early October. I miss him too, but alas, I think he got tired of beating on Luigi. I suspect (as many are at that point) he got tired of the same old, same old and no solid movement on monetary reform. I mean, how many times can we rehash the same info and try to squeeze NEW nuggets out of it?? Happy Holidays, Artitech, and to those others AWOL too: Sandfly, Snowglobe etc.

🤡

Related image

Perhaps just some burn out or family stuff......who knows??

I does look like he recently took a peak this past Thursday........at least his profile page indicates this.........

DinarThug

Members
  • CONTENT COUNT

•  
    April 17, 2011
  •  
  • LAST VISITED

Thursday at 06:21 PM
  •  
  • DAYS WON

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

• 3 weeks later...

Happy New Year to all of DV. Even those who gave me rubies....LOL. And special wishes to those we have lost....or are just taking a break.

Thug, Sandfly, Snowglobe. You are all missed. Hoping that 2019 will be 'OUR YEAR". 

Related image
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 8

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/7/2018 at 8:13 AM, Artitech said:

I have not seen any recent postings from Thug lately. Maybe it just might be me, that I just have not seen him!

(hic) Hey - Did Somebody Just Happen To Post My Picture On A Carton ? :blink:

PART OF fltG.00' Old . N0.7 '^   iI WHISKEY I<^=5^ ^==5OFCHAMPKbBiREAKFAST,funny pictures,auto

Sweet ...    :cheesehead:

:D  :D  :D 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
  • Upvote 5

On 1/18/2019 at 2:03 PM, 8th ID said:

WHAT??!! Have we had a clown sighting?

Welcome back Thuggie! Good to hear from you again!

Yo Snap - This Wicked Chill Orange Prison Jump Suit Really Brings Out My Bloodshot Eyes ! B) 

F35A0115-EB82-43A4-9559-81863AC1B935.jpeg

Aw C’mon - Where’s Ur Sense Of Yuma ...

:D  :D  :D 

• Haha 4

That’s the clown that so frightened my daughter at her 7th birthday party that she is still creeped out by  them to this day. Not me I love clowns. I was brought up on Bozo the Clown and Red Skelton. 

Keep em coming Thug, good to see you back. We need your whacky humor more than ever.  

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1