Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Thursday Night Guru Opinions @ 11 PM EST - 12/06/2018

12-6-2018   Newshound/Intel Guru RVAlready    I think Mahdi can simply appoint the positions. It has been done by previous PMs. Disagreeing parliament members will complain, but they had their chance to elect, and they failed. They know that they failed, and that action must be taken…

12-6-2018   Newshound Guru MilitiaMan   Reporting or pairing is now in line for the list of currencies. Sort of additional education that is completed, imo. Those that will be needing to know can see the 4 digits to the right of the decimal.  Place the international calculation in and easy math. imo One more indicator the process is underway...

12-6-2018   Intel Guru RayRen98   Things are moving faster than is being publicized. We received great news yesterday with more confirmation this morning.... It’s a good day to review your action plan.

12-6-2018  Newshound Guru  Breitling    Article: “Iraq denies report on Trump requesting oil for return for Baghdad war”  …I’ll tell you what’s going on.  This is not something you’ll read in the articles.  We are trying to do deals with oil markets with Iraq but it’s completely separate from what this is talking about…we know what Iraq needs to survive and we’re offering them a way out so that they’re in our camp.  

12-6-2018   Newshound Guru Adam Montana   Holding pattern on HCL. This is going to break soon. I'm watching it like a hawk and can't WAIT for this to turn!  It is going to be in our favor. I'm betting big on this.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Added at 11:55 PM EST

12-6-2018   Newshound Guru MilitiaMan  "Live Iraqi Dinar (IQD) Exchange Rates...USD IQD   1190.00027  Dollars to Iraqi Dinar"   More progress and or fine tuning the line up. 5 digitis then 6? We shall see. What I would like to see is some small polymer notes and some fils... imo to go along side those digits right of the decimal and a nice healthy number the the left.   Me too....along with everyone who holds IQD...! :tiphat:RON

Edited by ronscarpa
  • Upvote 2