Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana Weekly 6 December 2018

Adam Montana

12 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

I'd hire you for the  RV. :lol:

But ya can't become a politician promising one thing and doing the other. 

Cha gotta put some steak on our plates :o:cheesehead:

YOU ARE WRONG LGD. That never stopped the Dems ... remember "If you like your Doctor you will get to keep your Doctor." "The average American family will save $2,500 a year compared to their current medical insurance costs."

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, new york kevin said:

:wacko: :facepalm1:         Duh ! But there was some truth in it. Which makes it a great joke.

Lots of truth in your statement NYK. 

1. You get to keep your doctor....LIE!! The plan they tried to set me up for was out of my network. They couldn’t figure out how to find a plan in my network. 

2.  If you have Ins already you get to keep your plan... LIE!!  The plan I had was scraped as soon as o care kicked in. 

3. Everybody get Ins.....LIE!!  After spending over 40 hrs just on hold and then never getting promised follow up call I got a letter stating I had to prove I didn’t have Ins. Figure that one out. Well as I finally got through to the right person I found out I can’t even get O care even though they tried to sign me up. 

4. And of course it’s affordable...LIE!!!!!!!

the plan premium was like adding a new car payment to my budget above what I paid previously even with so called credit. On top of that because of the deductible if I ever used the Ins it would be like adding another new car monthly payment to my budget. I’m sure 2 new car payments must be affordable for everyone.  That’s why we all are here with Dinar.  Because of the high premium I’d be paying that new car payment every month and never be able to use the Ins because of the deductible. All just fantastic isn’t it?

Regardless of any other political issues it

makes me sick we listened to all those lies for over 2 years and he still got re-elected. Not to mention any numbers thrown out there on the cost to our taxpayers was given in the utmost perfect economic scenarios with no waste or fraud. Guaranteed in my mind whatever number stated  you can add a zero or 2 on the end without a decimal point.  (The anti-lop possibly?)

Thank you all for letting me rant and at same time I’m sorry. I’ve been holding this in a long time. I will never forgive or forget this taking place. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

On 12/6/2018 at 12:48 PM, wc41 said:

YMMV???? 🙂

Thank you Adam as always!!

On 12/6/2018 at 10:26 AM, Adam Montana said:

Morning all!

I know, I know... I completely missed my deadline. Lots of them, actually. Just assume I'm in training to be the next PM for Iraq :lol: 

Sorry to leave you all hanging, and happy to report that I am indeed still alive. 

Thursday is the new Wednesday ;) 

On 12/4/2018 at 9:10 PM, peace1221 said:

I’m hoping for some good news on the progress of this, got any?

Holding pattern on HCL. This is going to break soon. I'm watching it like a hawk and can't WAIT for this to turn!

It is going to be in our favor. I'm betting big on this. YMMV

On 12/6/2018 at 1:21 PM, Synopsis said:

Your Mileage May Vary, WC41, AND The Very Best Of Your Week AND Up Coming Weekend To You!!! :tiphat:

Go Moola Nova!

:pirateship:

@Adam Montana @Synopsis 

The whole context makes perfect sense now. Thank you both and the whole DV team for filling in the blanks as we go along! 🙂

• Thanks 2