Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

GHW Bush 41 Indictment

Below is a page out of the indictment for GHWB. I attached a PDF file, so hope it shows up.

IN THE ARKANSAS SUPREME COURT FOR THE EASTERN DISTRICT OF ARKANSAS

Robert Blair, Thomas Deegan, Peter Ostrowski, Jeremy Lowe, Don Bailey, Stephen D. Curry
(in private capacity by special appearance only)

: CRIMINAL ACTION FOR FULL
|                 {Plaintiff                          PUNITIVE DAMAGES:
|         v.                                          COMMON GRAND JURY DEMANDED:
|                                           CONCERNING MONEY LAUNDERING,
|                                         CONSPIRACY TO VIOLATE LOGAN ACT
|                                        AND HUMAN TRAFFICKING UNDER R.I.C.O
|                                                    {18 U.S.C. C-96 §1961}
|                 

{Defendant
GEORGE HERBERT WALKER BUSH of CARLYLE GROUP;{George Herbert Walker Bush—private}
(George Herbert Walker Bush et. all with prejudice)

MEMORANDUM FOR ORDER ON THE FORMAL PROSECUTION OF MONEY LAUNDERING, RACKETEERING TO VIOLATE FCPA
AND CHANGE MINING LAW
Hon. John Dan Kemp, September 10, 2018
The allegations concerning breaking a form of the Logan act through use of a conspiracy to
undermine national mining laws, are serious enough as to warrant another superseding indictment
against defendant GEORGE HERBERT WALKER BUSH{George Herbert Walker Bush in private}. Due to this
fact your honors we will order defendant to be read the RIOT act. These acts were committed beside
the seditions involved in Uranium 1. They concern human trafficking and conspiring to defraud
United States.(betray united states.)

The accused defendant George Herbert Walker Bush has broken national racketeering laws that fall
under 18 U.S.C. §1961 and 18 U.S.C. §371, in order to enrich himself and the CARLYLE GROUP. This
has been done in a coordinated attack pattern that begins in a mining contract that is illegally
signed in South Africa and ends with the operation Eagle II over a period of forty years. As a
result of these indiscretions, several states and their institutions including Nevada end up losing
their land rights. The plan we have hard evidence for involves moving the settlers out, defrauding
the government and moving the operators tied to Barrick Gold Nevada and BHP Billiton in house to
strip all residents of their land patent deeds.

Since this is in fact the case we are enforcing the RIOT Act to be read to the accused defendant
given his past in child trafficking. The accused George Herbert Walker Bush is already hospice
ridden as his wife has passed on, yet that will not alter submission guidelines. He will be made to
answer every charge on record with detailed responses, and will provide complete sentences to the
sergeant on hand as summoned before the formal tribunal Grand Jury.

- 1 -

HV1-Indictment-George-Herbert-Walker-Bush-Gold-laundering-human-trafficking.pdf

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1
  • Pow! 2

***///

How do you mean, ENIGMA...?

John McCain never answered for his RHINO ways whilst alive.

And controversy followed him all of his days once he returned CONUS from his war time experience.

He paid in other ways, we're sure.

God will be his Judge now, not US.

As far as his family & friends are concerned, just like the illuminati Bush clan,

he was loved...

which may well be his one saving Grace when at those Pearly Gates.

Not our call.

• Upvote 1

45 minutes ago, SgtFuryUSCZ said:

***///

How do you mean, ENIGMA...?

John McCain never answered for his RHINO ways whilst alive.

And controversy followed him all of his days once he returned CONUS from his war time experience.

He paid in other ways, we're sure.

God will be his Judge now, not US.

As far as his family & friends are concerned, just like the illuminati Bush clan,

he was loved...

which may well be his one saving Grace when at those Pearly Gates.

Not our call.

Look up an interview that Gov Kasich had on CNN the day after he was reportedly to have died. "It has not been 24 hours since they put John McCain to death" John Kasich. It is not what you say when someone passes away from an illness. He aided and abetted the enemy. Might be why his daughter was so angry during the funeral.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Enigma2a said:

B/A, we haven’t even started to see the 63,000 sealed indictments. All presidents after Reagan, excluding Trump, will have their day in court or military tribunal.

Great Posts, Thank You, Enigma2, AND The Very Best Of Your Week AND Up Coming Weekend To You!!! :tiphat:

I noticed You mentioned "after Reagan". What about Flimsy Carter? Flimsy Carter was incompetent at best and a Traitor (er, ignorant Globalist by ALL appearances) at least.

Jimmy Carter urges U.S. to become a different kind of ‘superpower’

Comments at Carter Center event mark former president’s return to Atlanta after funeral of George H.W. Bush

Dec 05, 2018

It was far from “Make America Great Again,” but former President Jimmy Carter called on the United States to become a “true superpower.” 

“Not based on military. Not based on economic or political influence,” Carter said. “But that we be champions of human rights. Or peace. Or the environment. Or equality. Welcoming foreigners to our shores.”

Just an afternoon removed from attending the state funeral of former President George H.W. Bush at the Washington National Cathedral, Carter rushed back to Atlanta on Wednesday night to host a conversation marking the 70th anniversary of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights. 

Mere hours earlier, during one of the rare occasions on which all living U.S. presidents were gathered, Carter and his wife, Rosalynn, sat in the front row of the cathedral — along with former Presidents Bill Clinton and Barack Obama and current President Donald Trump — for the funeral of the 41st president, who was eulogized by his son, George W. Bush, the 43rd president. 

Carter did not talk about Bush Sr. or the funeral during the panel. He wasn’t asked, although there was a Q&A session. 

Instead, Carter talked about faith and how religious rights and human rights can be aligned, the role of spiritual leaders in promoting human rights, and how everyday people of faith can defend human rights. 

On the panel with Carter were Rabbi Jill Jacobs of T’ruah: the Rabbinic Call for Human Rights, and Imam Omar Suleiman of the Yaqeen Institute for Islamic Research.

It is unclear whether Carter spoke with Trump at the state funeral, as the current president shared what many considered a series of awkward exchanges with his predecessors. But it was clear that the 39th president was offering a rejection of what some see as a sharp turn by the United States toward isolationism. 

He said of the United States, “Within our genes (are) self-correcting capabilities.” 

Carter said he wanted a return to when America was looked at as a beacon of hope and encouragement. 

“I would love for everybody on earth ... when they have a conflict to say, ‘Let’s go to Washington and see how they observed the peace,’” Carter said. “‘Let’s go to Washington to see how they maintain human rights.’”

https://www.ajc.com/news/former-president-carter-calls-america-become-different-kind-super-power/3SPLGnADPOq9XNMZu1AI5H/

Flimsy Carter is a DISGRACE To The United States Of America. I know, I know, some here MAY cherish the "man" (identified in a binary gender classification) but the REALITY is HE is a TRAITOR!!!

Flimsy Carter is now 94 years old since this past October 1. The "man" just needs to go away. "HE" has done enough incalculable damage To The United States Of America.

EVERYONE R.I.P.s. Some Rest In Peace. Others Rot In Perdition. Glad I AM NOT the "decider" or "judge".

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Synopsis said:

Great Posts, Thank You, Enigma2, AND The Very Best Of Your Week AND Up Coming Weekend To You!!! :tiphat:

I noticed You mentioned "after Reagan". What about Flimsy Carter? Flimsy Carter was incompetent at best and a Traitor (er, ignorant Globalist by ALL appearances) at least.

Jimmy Carter urges U.S. to become a different kind of ‘superpower’

Comments at Carter Center event mark former president’s return to Atlanta after funeral of George H.W. Bush

Dec 05, 2018

It was far from “Make America Great Again,” but former President Jimmy Carter called on the United States to become a “true superpower.” 

“Not based on military. Not based on economic or political influence,” Carter said. “But that we be champions of human rights. Or peace. Or the environment. Or equality. Welcoming foreigners to our shores.”

Just an afternoon removed from attending the state funeral of former President George H.W. Bush at the Washington National Cathedral, Carter rushed back to Atlanta on Wednesday night to host a conversation marking the 70th anniversary of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights. 

Mere hours earlier, during one of the rare occasions on which all living U.S. presidents were gathered, Carter and his wife, Rosalynn, sat in the front row of the cathedral — along with former Presidents Bill Clinton and Barack Obama and current President Donald Trump — for the funeral of the 41st president, who was eulogized by his son, George W. Bush, the 43rd president. 

Carter did not talk about Bush Sr. or the funeral during the panel. He wasn’t asked, although there was a Q&A session. 

Instead, Carter talked about faith and how religious rights and human rights can be aligned, the role of spiritual leaders in promoting human rights, and how everyday people of faith can defend human rights. 

On the panel with Carter were Rabbi Jill Jacobs of T’ruah: the Rabbinic Call for Human Rights, and Imam Omar Suleiman of the Yaqeen Institute for Islamic Research.

It is unclear whether Carter spoke with Trump at the state funeral, as the current president shared what many considered a series of awkward exchanges with his predecessors. But it was clear that the 39th president was offering a rejection of what some see as a sharp turn by the United States toward isolationism. 

He said of the United States, “Within our genes (are) self-correcting capabilities.” 

Carter said he wanted a return to when America was looked at as a beacon of hope and encouragement. 

“I would love for everybody on earth ... when they have a conflict to say, ‘Let’s go to Washington and see how they observed the peace,’” Carter said. “‘Let’s go to Washington to see how they maintain human rights.’”

https://www.ajc.com/news/former-president-carter-calls-america-become-different-kind-super-power/3SPLGnADPOq9XNMZu1AI5H/

Flimsy Carter is a DISGRACE To The United States Of America. I know, I know, some here MAY cherish the "man" (identified in a binary gender classification) but the REALITY is HE is a TRAITOR!!!

Flimsy Carter is now 94 years old since this past October 1. The "man" just needs to go away. "HE" has done enough incalculable damage To The United States Of America.

EVERYONE R.I.P.s. Some Rest In Peace. Others Rot In Perdition. Glad I AM NOT the "decider" or "judge".

Synopsis, I personally would add just about every president after the Kennedy assassination. Which in my research, alludes to 41 taking out Kennedy. But we, the U.S., have been infiltrated since 1913 when we started the Fed.

Edited by Enigma2a
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, Enigma2a said:

Synopsis, I personally would add just about every president after the Kennedy assassination. Which in my research, alludes to 41 taking out Kennedy. But we, the U.S., have been infiltrated since 1913 when we started the Fed.

:twothumbs: I agree, Enigma2a!!! :tiphat:

Woodrow Wilson sold The United States Of America at the current direction and down the road to Globalism about this time in 1913. With what happened with McKinley, there seems to be a long standing war for the "prize". Looks like the trend is returning to Nationalism. For our's, and everyone else's, Life, Liberty, AND Pursuit Of Happiness, the current trend is necessitated.

Flimsy Carter's statements DO NOT fit the Nationalist Necessity.

Sadly, some just DO NOT see OR care about the Nationalist Necessity.

Flimsy Carter REALLY IS a DISGRACE!!!

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Enigma2a said:

Look up an interview that Gov Kasich had on CNN the day after he was reportedly to have died. "It has not been 24 hours since they put John McCain to death" John Kasich. It is not what you say when someone passes away from an illness. He aided and abetted the enemy. Might be why his daughter was so angry during the funeral.

***///

Well, holy smokes, EN !  THAT IS interesting ! :o

Things that make ya go "hmmnnn..." fer sure ! :huh:

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Enigma2a said:

***///

Got THAT right !

Between The Fed & The Queen's/King's Courts, we're STILL not FREE.

• Thanks 2

***///

Military Tribunals... very interesting, FLY...

We couldn't possibly go after the deep staters in the 'lawless' Mueller-esque fashion or even in a lawful civilian setting,

as the left's knee-jerk reaction would lead them to complete lawlessness -

as we've witnessed from them before (see: Kavanaugh Hearings),

and it would stall bringing these monsters to account.

We don't want that.

We want them all rounded up - tried - condemned - and locked up for good.

NOW.

These swampers - left & right - need to be eradicated from our Government. :angry:

However, once removed, the lefty freaks will come unglued & we'll have to call out the troops to quell them.

At which point we can expect to hear how Trump is a dictator enacting a Military Coup, etc....

you all know the standard lefty mantra... <_<

Remember how they freaked out when KILLary lost The Election...?

Finding out their kommie leaders have been rounded up will send these lemmings screaming with their

hair on fire to kill every Patriot they can.

If this "Q" is right about all this,

Lock & Load, OathKeepers !  :salute: The kommie's little minions are going to go rogue on US.

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
  • 4 years later...
On 12/6/2018 at 5:13 PM, Fly said:

May help in bringing some up too date...! 

Conversation this forum was having at the end of 2018, and beginning at 2019.

Food for thought; was Trump the/a monkey wrench, thrown into the/a Plandemic gearbox?

Preventing more death, by a bloody World War III?

Remember who (deep state) was planning would be president at that time…

I know things are bad, but could it be even much worse..?

Anyway check out this video remember some, of these faces?

https://rumble.com/v2cjidk-famous-last-words-of-the-executed-at-gitmo.html

Check out the list of names below in the video description.