Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Graham: CIA Briefing Confirmed That Crown Prince Ordered Khashoggi's Murder

https://www.yahoo.com/news/graham-cia-briefing-confirmed-crown-181616102.html

RTS25ZK3.jpg?fit=1024%252C597&ssl=1

It will be interesting to see if the angry lawmakers will force Trump's hand with respect to Saudi Arabia, or if this is just more empty bluster on their part.  Graham talks a good game until it comes time to put up or shut up, to which he ultimately bows to Trump's every whim.   

GO RV, then BV

• Thanks 2

***///

Exactly, MARK.... so what.  

The guy was a vermin operative for the highest bidders & when he got to

the point he had too much dirt on the wrong people, he was taken out.

Live by the sword - die by the sword.

He was the Whitey Bulger of the 'journalist' world....

He got exactly what he bargained for.

• Thanks 2

***///

He was BOTH.

He always played what was in HIS own best interest ---

His allegiance has been proven to be on all sides at one time or another.

And bringing down the Saudi despot who finally had had enough of this weasel won't help anything,

only empower Jarrett & ho'bummer's radical islamic pals in Iran out.

And we can't have THAT just now... not yet.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, markb57 said:

why the concern. not our monkey, not our circus......

foreign activist voices discontent and govt kills him. Not a US citizen. Why all the concern?

So WHY, Pray Tell, MarkB57, Are ALL The Saul Alinsky "Useful Idiot" Ankle Biter Peanut Gallery Monkey Members Of The Snowflake and Buttercup Idiot Brigade Volunteer Forces Bringing Over ALL The "Media" "Circus" Articles Prolifically AND Daily???!!!

REMEMBER The Steps (:lmao:   :lmao:   :lmao:)

1. Play Chess With A Liberal AND/OR Progressive.
  2. "Commence" "Active Cleaning".
  3. Allow "Sufficient Time" For "Liberal Self" AND/OR "Progressive Self" "Deep Preening".
  4. Repeat (Go To Step 1).

13 minutes ago, SgtFuryUSCZ said:

***///

Exactly, MARK.... so what.  

The guy was a vermin operative for the highest bidders & when he got to

the point he had too much dirt on the wrong people, he was taken out.

Live by the sword - die by the sword.

He was the Whitey Bulger of the 'journalist' world....

He got exactly what he bargained for.

HEAR!!! HEAR!!!

10 minutes ago, markb57 said:

where my concern is why our govt, dems and repubs, are so adamant about bringing down the SA prince over this? Was he possibly one of our agents? What did he know? 

There's more to this than what we being led to believe.

DEEP STATE.

I surmise.

An ATTEMPTED Distraction To What Is REALLY Going On!!!

DID NOT Work (Praise The LORD!!!)!!!

I believe The True The United States Of America Patriot President Donald J Trump saw through ALL this AND Knew the desired escalation to ALL THIS - AND nipped the escalation IN THE BUD (YEAH, BABY!!!)!!!

Wait For IT.............................................................................................

Wait For IT.............................................................................................

A HEARTFELT THANK YOU In Advance To ALL The Saul Alinsky "Useful Idiot" Ankle Biter Peanut Gallery Monkey Members Of The Snowflake and Buttercup Idiot Brigade Volunteer Forces For ALL The Red Ruby Citations As Badges Of Honor For ME For "Display Of Intellectual Speed And Power"!!!

:bravo:       :bravo:       :bravo:

:backflip:               :backflip:               :backflip:

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

5 minutes ago, Karsten said:

No one cared this much or wanted to get thee Truth when 4 Americans were Tortured and Murdered in Benghazi.....Ather All What Differnce Does It Make. 

Karsten

There were 10 Benghazi investigations.....6 of them controlled by Republicans.  And the hearings....hours and hours of hearings, which is where the term "what difference does it make" came from in regards to H. Clinton.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Investigation_into_the_2012_Benghazi_attack#Federal_Bureau_of_Investigation

GO RV, then BV

• Thanks 3

3 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

There were 10 Benghazi investigations.....6 of them controlled by Republicans.  And the hearings....hours and hours of hearings, which is where the term "what difference does it make" came from in regards to H. Clinton.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Investigation_into_the_2012_Benghazi_attack#Federal_Bureau_of_Investigation

GO RV, then BV

Image result for why bang your head

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Downvote 1

54 minutes ago, bostonangler said:

Image result for why bang your head

You are so right.

It is frustrating to see our Justice Department so gutless and controlled by other parties that they are afraid to do the right thing and bring these criminals to justice.

But they will go after the common guy and ride them into prison over some small infraction. 

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, nstoolman1 said:

You are so right.

It is frustrating to see our Justice Department so gutless and controlled by other parties that they are afraid to do the right thing and bring these criminals to justice.

But they will go after the common guy and ride them into prison over some small infraction. 

It's frustrating to see how corrupt the system is, including our current administration who kisses their ass instead of calling a spade a spade, or in this case a murdering entitled scumbag.

B/A

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

2 hours ago, markb57 said:

Mods, boot me if you must.

Hey Shabs, FO!!!!

NOT AN American values thing. Trumpkins understand more than you ever will you POS!

HEAR!!! HEAR!!!

Yes, the REFERENCED POSTER REALLY Needs To Friend Others!!!

And, Oh, YES, REALLY Must STOP Painful Onerous Sentiments!!!

REMEMBER The Steps (:lmao:   :lmao:   :lmao:)

1. Play Chess With A Liberal AND/OR Progressive.
  2. ”Commence” “Active Cleaning”.
  3. Allow “Sufficient Time” For “Liberal Self” AND/OR “Progressive Self” “Deep Preening”.
  4. Repeat (Go To Step 1).

THANK YOU In Advance Saul Alinsky “Useful Idiots” For YOUR Display Of “Intellectual Envy”!!!

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

What is going to happen is the Crown Prince will be jailed for murder, enter a new SA ruler.  No one likes the guy anyway.  Case closed.  

BTW, Trump will be the one who insists the Prince be jailed but it will be done by the SA King.  It has to.  You can't have a ruler killing people

indiscriminately because you disagree with their view.

Oh, unless you're China then you can jail millions and no one will give a hoot.  

Why don't you Libs go off on China.  I'll tell you why, Kerry and Biden's son's are making millions off their investments in China.  

I know its a crazy world but at least try to be just a little non hypocritical.  You Libs are so self righteous but only if it meets your agenda, BASH TRUMP!!!!

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

BTW, everyone who got a red, I evened you out.  Sorry Shabbs and BA, you didn't get a greenie to even you out some.  I don't give reds but I don't reward views I disagree with, and you guys don't deserve a green for the constant bashing of Trump.  Sorry.  When you write something decent I will pass out the greens.  

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 3

Dudes and dudettes. It a wealthy totalitarian theocracy, and  a sovereign country. What do you want ? It sucks from a certain perspective ... why do business with them yada yada. In case your all naive , what we have here is a modern application of the philosophy ... the enemy of my enemy is my friend. The Saudi's hate Iran.  We hate Iran. Iran and their totalitarian theocracy have taught all Islamic terrorists to use human shields. Iran is a clear and present danger to our nation, and our nations interests.  So we will continue to do business with S.A. after all this. If only to insure Iran stays financially bankrupt. 

Pitcher, I agree with you 100%, with the exception that I give rubbies more frequently than thou. 

Edited by new york kevin
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

10 minutes ago, new york kevin said:

The Saudi's hate Iran.  We hate Iran. Iran and their totalitarian theocracy have taught all Islamic terrorists to use human shields.

That's a lovely concept, but to use your word, it's a bit "naïve". This is all about money. If the Saudis were a poor third world nation, we would have a completely different approach. JMHO

As far as Pitcher's idea, I'm not sure I agree. This guy might take out his father to gain the throne. It wouldn't be the first time. again JMHO

B/A

• Thanks 1

Just now, SgtFuryUSCZ said:

***///

So how do you explain ho'bummer & Cuba...?  <_<

I'm not sure what you mean. Castro wasn't born into royalty. The Saudi prince lives off his entitlements as a member of the royal family. Castro is dead and Cuba is going to be free. In fact today I read Cubans are getting full access to the internet. A big step towards freedom. The Saudis are a far cry from freedom. The free world should close the door to them until they figure out all the men, women and children of their nation are equal. They are not a free society and like Cuba should be under sanctions. But they have money and back in the 70's I saw an interview with the Saudi King. His statement was point blank. "America is bought and paid for". I have never forgotten that interview.

B/A

***///

Cuba is a poor 3rd world nation --- a COMMUNIST nation - which is as sick as a Monarchy any day. 

Castro said as much - and worse - about US.

Why supporting ho'bummer's great love for the likes of Cuba & Iran....?

The Cuban people have persevered in SPITE of the like of kommies like Castro & ho'bummer !

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1