Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Iraqi Dinar News | Sean Hannity Radio Clip about Dinar

Butifldrm

so sorry guys disregard this  it's old!

Iraqi Dinar News | Sean Hannity Radio Clip about Dinar

AN66SAyeN4UmJXiTSZQlhp3EKdzF-u5emvq_epyE
Published on Nov 25, 2018

SUBSCRIBE 3K
Here is an old clip from the Sean Hannity Radio station of a man named Rudolph, out of Florida talking about EO 13303.
Edited by Butifldrm
  • Upvote 3

This will happen . I've been invested in the dinar for 14 years ,and I've never lost hope . To me ,it's logical that Iraq will rv . Unfortunately ,unforseen events lead to a tremendous delay . These included the dismanteling of the Iraqi army ,throwing people out of work , and no protection of the borders . Then the lawyer Obama comes along and pulls US troops out ,resulting in Isis taking over a vast majority of iraq . A thousand points of light are coming togther now . Rejoice !! Us nueveau rich millionairs will pump up this economy like never before The housing market ,investments to local business , charity , car market ,travel market , what market did I forget ? 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, dinarham said:

This will happen . I've been invested in the dinar for 14 years ,and I've never lost hope . To me ,it's logical that Iraq will rv . Unfortunately ,unforseen events lead to a tremendous delay . These included the dismanteling of the Iraqi army ,throwing people out of work , and no protection of the borders . Then the lawyer Obama comes along and pulls US troops out ,resulting in Isis taking over a vast majority of iraq . A thousand points of light are coming togther now . Rejoice !! Us nueveau rich millionairs will pump up this economy like never before The housing market ,investments to local business , charity , car market ,travel market , what market did I forget ? 

Crypto..... lol 😂 you’re welcome..... I fixed it for ya

• Upvote 1

Will The 3 Zero's Be Deleted?

Yes......but the real questions are when and how.  I have read the posts from Botzwana 11/26 and mylilpony 12/3, but what I feel is missing in both of their editorials is simply that IRAQ will only increase the value (RV) once the largest notes have the three (3) zeros removed. example: 25,000 dinar will become a 25 dinar, 10,000 dinar will become a 10 dinar, etc, etc.. The safest notes are the smallest and most commonly used ones (500 & 250) and if "anyone" desires to research into this more, then please read what other countries did to the largest notes,

check Wikipedia..over 19 in the last 50 years or look at the current dinar of Kuwait....14, 12, 1, 5, 10, 20 dinars. 

Were their notes always in these smaller denominations? 

FACT: Kuwait's' dinar is currently the richest note of face value in the world. 

Point being, the 3 zeros will be deleted with the decimal to be rounded to the nearest fraction (as Kuwait). The smallest bills will hold strong and be applicable but at a greater value and that is exactly why IRAQ has just introduced their newest notes that look exactly the same as the old (250, & 500) notes, and as you will read or see, they have made only a few changes in the newest notes. The new notes are only being instituted to create a security feature to remove the many counterfeits in circulations before the RV occurs in 2019. 

Now what truly amazes me is when people ask where is your information or source coming from.....

Just Like Stocks, Currencies have the same levels of trading laws and if I had the time and date and what currencies will or will not survive or which ones will devalue, I couldn't elaborate on anything in that context.  My only thought for anyone is to do your research again, and invest, or reinvest perhaps some more.  Most importantly, please pay it forward in life by helping others less fortunate. That's the true rewards in life, it really is.

Merci Beaucoup.

GOOD FORTUNES TO ALL.

Le Plus Grand'

Edited by leplusgrand
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4