Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Iraqi Dinar on the For Ex?

copper13

Hello guys, take this with a grain of salt... this Iraqi web page is rumored to have information about RV today? I don’t know to translate it? Maybe someone smarter then me can take a stab at it? I think it’s in reference to the diar going live on For-Ex?

http://alahadnews.net/index.ph.....30584.html

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

30 minutes ago, jg1 said:

Did you try looking yourself using google chrome? Hey, some day. Chin up. Maybe take a break for a while.

Yes sir I do that every now and again. Iraq is such a depressing place , full of vipers , liars , thief's, scorpions, issis , hezabola's , terrorist , burka's , you name it , they mame it ! Jeeeessse ! Burka's yuk ! Give me an American girl ! I want to see the curves before I round the corner ! 👍

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Texstorm said:

Yes sir I do that every now and again. Iraq is such a depressing place , full of vipers , liars , thief's, scorpions, issis , hezabola's , terrorist , burka's , you name it , they mame it ! Jeeeessse ! Burka's yuk ! Give me an American girl ! I want to see the curves before I round the corner ! 👍

Just to follow up ! If y'all don't concur with this statement,  yall  may be g.y ...... jeeeessse I didn't know you couldn't say that word on here and get edited out ! .... homosexual...WTF  ! for I wouldn't have to re-eddit my post ! Call me a racist ! I dare you ! I did not speak of race , color or Creed ! Other than  to refer to Muslim extremist ! Not politically correct ever again ! Kiss my Texas Bass !

Edited by Texstorm
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

18 hours ago, copper13 said:

I think it’s in reference to the diar going live on For-Ex?

There's a few steps needing to happen in Iraq, before IQD rates on ForEx. But don't despair. Im going on my 10th year holding TP in my WF safe deposit box. A few in here have been with it since the very beginning. It's close, though.

:twothumbs:

• Like 2

Pretty sure it was 2004 I bought my first Dinar, memory fails me sometimes

since then

been divorced, got made redundant when factory closed, packed up and moved to new country ,nearly lost my hand through a serious accident ,remarried and going to be a grandad for the first time next month .time flys

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

On ‎12‎/‎3‎/‎2018 at 10:50 AM, WheresmyRV? said:

I don't know how you guys have held on for this long, I got in around early 2012 I am already losing my mind with this.

I had a good laugh remembering one of our members at DV, in the recent past, made note that he had recently divorced his wife (who had laughed at his IQD purchases) but wanted half of it in the divorce decree. Wouldn't that classify it as 'FOR EX' ???

I know, that was bad. It's been a long day. LOL.:lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 2

59 minutes ago, King Bean said:

I had a good laugh remembering one of our members at DV, in the recent past, made note that he had recently divorced his wife (who had laughed at his IQD purchases) but wanted half of it in the divorce decree. Wouldn't that classify it as 'FOR EX' ???

I know, that was bad. It's been a long day. LOL.:lol:

Classic my friend ! And after a 14 hr day I'm laughing as well ! I really think his wife wanted his foreskin for a lampshade for her new flashlight ! It is what it is. Have a great Christmas King Bean !

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2