Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Maliki and Shahristani will be questioned soon these charges

yota691

The members of the Committee of oil and energy parliamentary Muzaffar al-Fadl, the committee's decision to open the file of licensing rounds and review of the signed items in these rounds concluded in the government of Nuri al-Maliki, pointing out that his committee will work to host Nuri al-Maliki and Hussein al-Shahristani to inquire about the mechanism that was adopted by signing Licenses Tours.

Al-Fadl said in an interview with local media and the agency, [treasures media], the Committee on oil and energy intends to review the contracts and agreements that have been concluded with global oil investment doubts and the provisions contained in the social benefits and the operation of manpower and the period of time they will work, Basra is suffering from negligence and lack of services did not have investment companies that work in which any achievements of service to this province, pointing out that his committee will also study the development of gas and the use of gas accompaniment.

It is noteworthy that the Ministry of Oil has since 2009 held five rounds of licenses with international companies, most recently in April.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

• yota691 changed the title to Maliki and Shahristani will be questioned soon these charges

Maliki and Shahristani will be questioned soon these charges

6 minutes ago
 012 less than a minute

37743dsc0847.jpg?resize=780%2C405&ssl=1

Eighth electronic newspaper

A member of the oil and energy parliamentary committee Muzaffar al-Fadl revealed the intention of his committee to open the files of licensing rounds and review the signed items in these rounds concluded in the previous government of Nuri al-Maliki

Explaining that his committee will work to host Nuri al-Maliki and Hussein al-Shahristani to inquire about the mechanism that was adopted by signing licensing rounds and the possibility of questioning them for the waste of money.

"The Oil and Energy Committee intends to review contracts and agreements that have been concluded with the global investment oil issues and the related provisions concerning the social benefits and the operation of manpower and the time period in which these companies will work," Al-Fadhl said in an interview today.

Pointing out that the committee will also study the development of gas and the use of gas accompaniment. It is noteworthy that the Ministry of Oil has concluded since 2009 (during the tenure of the ministry of Hussein Shahristani within the government of Nuri al-Maliki) to hold 5 rounds of licenses with international companies, while the last contract (within the government of Haider Abadi) in April last.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

10 hours ago, 10 YEARS LATER said:

Lock him up-put him in Solitary-feed him oatmeal ( fiber don’t ya know ) and a steady diet of OZZY ( and of course the heaviest Heavy Metal on the planet ) 24/7. . . AND do a Global Live Stream. 

I like it 10. You seem to have put in a lot of thought on this one. Black sabbath was always one of my favorite bands. I guess one man's heaven is another man's hell 😎

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, FROSTYJACK said:

I like it 10. You seem to have put in a lot of thought on this one. Black sabbath was always one of my favorite bands. I guess one man's heaven is another man's hell 😎

Yup . . . sharing is caring - it's only good manners to give 'em all the things they hate about us so much, that it might be in time, they would learn to appreciate the finer things in life in the West. Yeah, right huh.

I think many of us have already been to Hell . . . spent 8 yrs. in Africa & the M.E.

" I guess one man's heaven is another man's hell " 😎 True this :salute:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1