Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

rccampbell

Selling 1.2m uncirculated Dinar for $1,000

Got certificates of authenticity and original receipts for proof if needed. Will send certificate of authenticity with shipment. PayPal preferred.

That works for me. My email is ryancampbell.ua@gmail.com. You can contact me there to iron out the details and that's also my PayPal email you can use for payment. It'll be 48 25k notes. They came from two separate orders so I'll include both certificates of authenticity. 

20 minutes ago, rccampbell said:

That works for me. My email is ryancampbell.ua@gmail.com. You can contact me there to iron out the details and that's also my PayPal email you can use for payment. It'll be 48 25k notes. They came from two separate orders so I'll include both certificates of authenticity. 

Address is invalid, is there a misspelling?

I've copied and paste this time just in case there's a misspelling. ryancampbell.ua@gmail.com. If that doesn't work, you can use my school email: rcampbell156309@troy.edu for communication and the gmail for PayPal.

Neither of your emails work, I can’t even send an email from my gmail to your communication email

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

rccampbell are you in T-town or T-roy?? I might be interested if things don't work out with the other buyer. Just let me know and RTR!!!

We got it worked out, thanks! I was in Tuscaloosa when I first started my account here but I’m in Bham these days. But of course, RTR!! I think my blood pressure is just now regulating after Saturday. Ha