Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Saturday Evening Guru Opinions @ 7:25 PM EST - 1 December 2018

12-1-2018   Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat   [Q? ...Have you had any direct contact with you CBI source to confirm that they are on track for late Dec or early 2019? The news you present is extremely exciting and is falling into place just like you predicted.]   yes, and yes... However they must get this govt formed and they must keep Iranian influence out of it. This is now what the CBI is waiting for. So if this all lines up in late Dec, EARLY Jan I am hearing they will do it. 

12-1-2018   Intel Guru Footforward   [Q? : ...Do think the dinar will revalue or am I living a fantasy? Should I get rid of it?]  I can't tell you what to do. But I'm not getting rid of mine and I'm buying more. I believe this will happen.

12-1-2018   Newshound Guru Kaperoni 
  The best we can hope for is the CBI moves to Article VIII under the IMF. Then float the currency as investors begin to rebuild Iraq.  Only then as investors/investment comes into Iraq can the dinar begin to appreciate gradually.  This is a process not a overnight event...!

12-1-2018   Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat   So I already proved to everyone why the end of the year (late Dec or EARLY Jan) is the BEST and MOST OPPORTUNE time period for Iraq to drop the zeros and then reinstate the currency.   1) Jan 1st is the beginning of the financial fiscal year within Iraq...   2) In ALL, and I mean ALL, of the previous, legitimate periods to reinstate the currency, they CBI always planned within LATE December to EARLY January to do it. This is well documented and FACTUAL periods...(post 1 of 2)... 

12-1-2018   Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat    3) Just prior to the event they begin the slow education to the citizens and we are now witnessing this event once again. We are getting very close... I do not believe the CBI will just launch all the newer smaller category notes all at once. But rather they will slowly phase in the newer notes (5, 10,25,50,100) and fils (coins) as the economy dictates...  Yes, I can now truly say we are now entering this window of opportunity but we must be patient and just wait for FACTUAL news to come out...(post 2 of 2)...

12-1-2018   Intel Guru RayRen98   Rates are "at it" again.  [Ray told us that rates were fluctuating yesterday; therefore, they must be fluctuating again today.] ...I still think this guy is nothing but an opportunist who is desperate to draw attention to himself...! Have a good night & weekend.:tiphat:RON

• Upvote 1