Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

WOW! Science proves Liberals brains wired differently

According to a PBS documentary, scientific tests show that people whose brains do NOT react with disgust to images that most people would view as disgusting (like a person with a knife to their throat, a dead body...), will be politically liberal 95% of the time.  Really makes me take the whole NPC meme a lot more seriously.  I wonder if it's possible to retrain a brain to be be more compassionate....  because if it is, we found the cure for liberalism!
(only 4 minutes)

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 5

3 hours ago, KristiD said:

According to a PBS documentary, scientific tests show that people whose brains do NOT react with disgust to images that most people would view as disgusting (like a person with a knife to their throat, a dead body...), will be politically liberal 95% of the time.  Really makes me take the whole NPC meme a lot more seriously.  I wonder if it's possible to retrain a brain to be be more compassionate....  because if it is, we found the cure for liberalism!

WOWZERS!!!, KristiD, AND The Very Best Of Your Weekend To You!!! :tiphat:

Eventhough I have the Saul Alinsky "Useful Idiots" on ignore, I can see THEY Just CAN NOT Stand The TRUTH AND Have To Spew THEIR Cranial Content ALL OVER EVERYTHING AND EVERYBODY!!!

Hey, THEY Just CAN NOT Play By The RULES AND ARE SOOOOOOOOO "Offended" by the "Procedural Steps"!!!

REMEMBER the Steps (:lmao:   :lmao:   :lmao:😞

1. "Play Chess" with a "Liberal" AND/OR "Progressive".
  2. "Commence" "Active Cleaning".
  3. "Allow" "Sufficient" "Time" for "Liberal Self" AND/OR "Progressive" "Deep Preening".
  4. Repeat (Go To Step 1).

Problem Solved AND Everybody Is HAPPAE'!!! ESPECIALLY the "Liberal" AND/OR "Progressive" since THEY get to strut around ALL offended like THEY ALWAYS want to do ANYWAY to claim THEY are a VICTIM AND are being OPPRESSED while ALL the while THEY are OFFENDING AND wanting to OPPRESS Everyone Else!!!

Wait For IT...................................................................................

Wait For IT...................................................................................

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU Ankle Biter Peanut Gallery Members Of The Snowflake and Buttercup Idiot Brigade Volunteer Forces IN ADVANCE for ALL The Red Ruby Citations As Badges Of Honor For ME for "Display Of Intellectual Speed And Power" AND Getting The Six Of AN ACTUALLY Esteemed ACTUAL Chess Player Who Plays Nice Chess With The Saul Alinsky "Useful Idiot" Stool Pigeons WITH PROVEN SCIENCE AND NOT ANY PSBS!!!

:bravo:       :bravo:       :bravo:

:backflip:               :backflip:               :backflip:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

***///

Indoctrination of the masses by the kommies requires they be rendered immune to horror...

that way, the horror they rain down on humanity is stealthy until all have succumbed and it's too late.

That's how despots & dictators work....

First the Universities, then the schools, then the Press,

then the local Boards / Government, then the higher Offices

until their control is complete.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 1

Just now, Sage449 said:

And how they "bleed" (bleat) peace and love and yet want abortion, against death penalty, against guns, want euthanasia. etc etc. Boggles the mind. 

***///

Yup, the hypocrasy is deafening.  <_<

They call for our heads on a pike regularly,

then all go out and hug a tree.

Seems they practice the same idiot-ology as the radical muslims...

LIE - DENY - DEFLECT whilst using the other hand to stick the knife in yer back.

.LIE

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 2

Was he high?

He was probably doing one of his surveys and took a drink of some dudes kewlaide, not realizing the large amount of vodka was used to mask the even worse taste of all the drugs that were dissolved in the kool aide.

Poor dude is gonna be frying for a week, and that come down has to be a *****.

Work boots or skirt, decisions decisions.. lmao

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, SgtFuryUSCZ said:

***///

Just caterpillars...?

Lefty men who only 'feel' like they're women when they want to go into the little girls' bathroom...<_<

Ya'll got God's science all messed up, SHABBY.

And don't think for a minute He ain't watchin' that evil....

That's what you conservative types have all messed up.....You don't understand that God loves all of His living creations.  

GO RV, then BV

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

On 12/3/2018 at 9:48 AM, bostonangler said:

So PBS is now a news source? You people flip flop more than a short order cook at IHOP...

B/A

Oh, am I only allowed to post something if it's from a "news" source?  Surely a documentary that reports on legitimate, scientific tests is permissible since opinion pieces and jokes are allowed here.  And how do you get that me posting this means that I've flip flopped? 

I think that your reaction just anecdotally validated the premise that liberals really do think differently - regardless of whether or not their brains are actually wired differently.  jmo

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1