Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Thursday Night Guru Opinions - 11/29/2018

11-29-2018   Newshound Guru MilitiaMan  Article:  "260+ attend IBBC Iraq Reconstruction Conference"  Quote:  "IBBC welcomed 260+ delegates to Dubai to discuss ‘Iraq – Reconstruction & Rebuilding, how to deliver Vision’ with expert Industry, Government and International Organisations on 25th November" ...This is all about past tense as it is over now, as it is what was talked about, what was accomplished and with HUGE names involved.. This just shows go time is upon us. imo.

11-29-2018   Newshound Guru Mnt Goat   Is the Iraqi currency International?    ...let me debunk this rumor once again about any VISA or MASTERCARD going international and issued from an Iraqi bank.  First, I will once again define what it means for a currency to be international:  1)  for the IMF must recognize the currency under Article 8 of the UN member charter;  2) the currency MUST be tradable throughout the world not just in one area of the globe;  3)the currency, because it is recognized and traded around the globe, it is listed on the currency exchanges, where it is freely traded. Does it meet all of these conditions? Of course not...So these Iraqi cards are NOT yet really international yet. At least not yet. But they do have this capability for the future. 

11-29-2018   Newshound Guru Kaperoni   ‏ [...they have already reduced the money supply.]  ...Wrong!  This has not happened.  If it did the auctions would be out of balance.  As said last week from the CBI over 40 trillion is outside of the banks.  Only when the dinar begins to rise gradually can the money supply be reduced...  

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Heavyduty053 said:

I really like how you bring us the opinions....keep up the good work   thanks

Thanks Heavy, it's good to see you again. I'm just helping the DV family to be informed of other perspectives about what's happening in Iraq, and what these events or statements might mean to us and the potential of an increase in the value of the IQD. Some are useful, and some are unfounded. 

• Upvote 3