Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Thursday Noontime Guru Opinions - 11/29/2018

11-29-2018    Intel Guru Footforward   [Q? ...Is the RV EVER going to happen...?]    Yes, the RV is going to happen. When-who knows..! Watch Iran. Iran is tied to a lot more then people think.

11-29-2018   Newshound Guru MilitiaMan   Article:  "The future of the Iraqi currency!"  Quote: "It is possible that the value of the Iraqi currency against the US dollar, for example, that the employee who receives 1200 thousand dinars at the exchange rate 1200, the purchasing power of $ 1000 dollars and if the strengthening of the dinar equivalent to 500 dinars to the dollar will be purchasing power $ 2400 instead of $ 1000."  What a GEM this is...All those relationships about the FILS make me smile! Stock Exchange = Fils, Receipt with Fils, CBI = Fils and now this..! No denial..!

11-29-2018   Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat   The news media is really playing up the water damage the lot of those dinars from the incident at the Rafidian bank in 2013. Now they want to extend this out to all the dinars stolen by the Nori al-Maliki administration and blame it on a coordinated criminal activity between the CBI governor and Maliki.  There is one flaw with these articles. Ali Mohsen Al-Allaq did not take over the CBI until sometime in 2014.  ...So why are they blaming Allaq for any corruption in 2013 or before?  I happen to personally know a few people who can attest to Ali Mohsen Al-Allaq’s integrity and ...He is one of the most honest men I know and is a perfect fit for the position he is in at the CBI, with some help from Dr Shabibi to mentor him...He is an obstacle to the corruption and like Shababi they want to bring him down.  ...(post 1 of 2)....

11-29-2018   Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat   So I would not use this “alleged” past corruption at the CBI for any reason to hold up the reinstatement now. This is moving forward. From all my findings the hold up, if any, would be procedure and executing the mechanisms needed to bring this about. If I were you, I would watch for late December or early January for a reinstatement to occur. Again we are fast approaching that window. Remember in ALL the past recorded, legitimate, possible times to complete the project to delete the zeros and then lead to a reinstatement, it was for the late December  and early January time-frames... The Iraqi fiscal financial year begins Jan 1st...(post 2 of 2)... If you recall, it was thought by many observers that they would try to confuse what was going on in order to distract everyone from the real possibility of any value increase in the IQD. This could possibly be the case with what Mtn Goat has posted above. Food for thought...RON :tiphat: 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1