Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana Weekly 28 November 2018

Adam Montana

Haha, King, yes the green button works for me.  As a matter of fact it could be poka dotted as long as when it gets pushed we get a RI, RV or RA ( Really Anything). 

In in the meantime I will continue trading stocks.  We got ourselves an inside day after the big run up yesterday.  I’m thinking everyone is going to wait to see what the G-20 brings.  Trump is probably going to get a little concession from the Chinese, basically a pause in the negotiating so each side can try to figure out how to get what they want without wrecking the world economy.  China needs to get off its high horse and stop stealing our technology.  It will eventually lead to war if they don’t imo.  

Yesterday I played NFLX for a nice gain and AAPL. I put a stop on my AAPL trade and got stopped out.  I still made about a buck and a half but it just goes to show you that volatility rules this market. I put stops on all my trades left overnight. 

Today I shorted DGX and MA for a solid day. 

• Upvote 3