Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana Weekly 28 November 2018

Adam Montana

Afternoon all!

Just a quick check-in from me for today. I'm working on a bit of a bigger picture type of update that won't be ready until late tonight or tomorrow, but I didn't want anyone to miss me too much! :D

There is nothing good or bad in the news right now that warrants a "code red", so I'm going to be focusing on that update I mentioned above.

If that changes, I'm ready to switch gears at a moment's notice! 

Best regards to all and GO RVVVV!!!!

Oh, don't forget to get in the lottery pool!

Talk soon.

:tiphat: 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 7
  • Upvote 7

25 minutes ago, jscott said:

i dont say much but i truly appreciate this site,and all of you people that make it a good site,so thank you all for everything,i am heavily invested in this toilet paper,im from england but i live in spain,i am a residential park owner and im not stupid with money,i count my pennies and save,this is just another money earning for my kids and grand children,i took the plunge in 2005 and if it comes off i can help so many people out that i love and people i dont know,men that have been to iraq and afghanistan and elsewhere for the british army now living on the streets in england so sad,serving my country for the shite that runs it,so before i get into too much crap about england, i thank you all especially mr montana yota synopsis and laid back and everyone that gets involved even though i cant keep up with it all,but do check in regularly,cheers all you guys and girls.

:twothumbs: Cheers!!!, JScott, AND The Very Best Of The Rest Of Your Week AND Up Coming Weekend To You!!! :tiphat:

Go Moola Nova!

:pirateship:

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

30 minutes ago, jscott said:

i dont say much but i truly appreciate this site,and all of you people that make it a good site,so thank you all for everything,i am heavily invested in this toilet paper,im from england but i live in spain,i am a residential park owner and im not stupid with money,i count my pennies and save,this is just another money earning for my kids and grand children,i took the plunge in 2005 and if it comes off i can help so many people out that i love and people i dont know,men that have been to iraq and afghanistan and elsewhere for the british army now living on the streets in england so sad,serving my country for the shite that runs it,so before i get into too much crap about england, i thank you all especially mr montana yota synopsis and laid back and everyone that gets involved even though i cant keep up with it all,but do check in regularly,cheers all you guys and girls.

Cheers old boy. I am a mix of european. I visited once for a month in abouts 1986 and had the time of my life in and abouts nineaton and atherston. My baby sitter when I was young was a  war bride and I went over for the wedding. 

I am sure its changed by now for the worse, just like france, and germany....... Take care. 

Edited by jg1
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 3

1 hour ago, jscott said:

Thanks, I truly appreciate your comment jscott, I hope we can meet some day in the near future to celebrate the RV.

Go RV

Go $1:1

Cheers👍🏼😊

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

Well, it's just going to be one of those weeks for me! Apparently 4AM simply wasn't early enough, because I'm still behind on this update :lol: 

Just FYI, I'm looking forward to finishing the post I'm working on, but it's not anything that's going to change your world, so I'm going to get it done ASAP but it won't get finished this morning.

In the meantime, the Weekly Questions:

13 hours ago, ezrapound said:

So Adam...any thoughts on Vietnamese Dong? Yeah, I know this is supposed to be about Dinar, but I know many of us out here have a bit of that in the shoebox with Dinar, Rial, etc....

Nooooope! Not going to get distracted by the Dong this morning!

(Don't read into that... :facepalm: )

On 11/26/2018 at 11:52 PM, gta1218 said:

Adam,

What is your thoughts on this news:

Iraqi Dinar May Replace Dollar And Euro In Iran's 2nd Largest Export Market

Amidst continuing talks between Iran and Iraq over how to settle payments for Iraq's natural gas imports from Iran in the face of Washington sanctions, Iranian officials are mulling over Iraq's offer to pay in Iraqi Dinars instead of the dollar or Euro, according to Iranian state media. This follows the September announcement by Iran that it planned to completely ditch the dollar as a currency used by the two countries in the trade transactions. 

Iraq was among countries granted a temporary exemption as energy sanctions on its eastern neighbor and regional Shia ally took effect November 5, and since then Baghdad has pushed to process payments for gas and electricity in its own currency of dinars. Iraq is Iran's second largest export market with a substantial portion of that trade in energy, which cannot cannot easily be structured outside the new sanctions regime.
 https://www.zerohedge.com/

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-11-19/iraqi-dinar-may-replace-dollar-and-euro-iran-iraq-trade

Zerohedge has always been one of my favorites for thought provoking articles, although I haven't read them in some time.

I think the content above speaks for itself... without a strong and accepted Iraqi Dinar, how or why would this kind of discussion even be taking place? (That was rhetorical.) (So was that :lol:

:twothumbs:

On 11/26/2018 at 1:03 PM, Synopsis said:

Hi Adam,

Maybe things are ramping up for You and Your Affiliates so I am wondering about a piece that may be significant to our "adventure"!!! :twothumbs:

In Your view, has Iraq ALREADY begun THEIR "open economy" phase to start reconstruction (infrastructure improvement) while the "closed economy" corrupt weekday Bicraqi Iraqi CBI daily currency auctions are temporarily being conducted until the necessary Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar International practices are started up?

Here is an article that involves Standard Chartered Bank, The Trade Bank Of Iraq, AND GE:

I am used to Standard Chartered Bank being an International Bank AND associated with SWIFT transfers. I may be mistaken but if SWIFT transfers are being conducted, this would infer a directly convertible Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar otherwise the USD would have to be generated in the "closed economy" which, due to the corruption, would seem to be problematic. I estimate the process would have to be started someplace somewhere to go to an "open economy" so Standard Chartered Bank is likely a preferred choice to get things going.

Accompanying this, there seems to be a whole lot more comparison with the Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar to other regional and international currencies in the news whereas I do not recall this type of information earlier. Here are some news articles:

It just seems like "SUDDENLY' is nigh upon us AND we may witness any EXTREMELY "Green" "Christmas"!!! :backflip:

No date or rate, of course, but, in Your opinion, has the "point of no return" been reached for the Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar to go INTERNATIONAL in an "open economy"?

Your posts in VIP AND OSI seem to indicate "new found" "expedient" "optimism"!!! :twothumbs:

In The Mean Time......................................................................................

Go Moola Nova!

:pirateship:

You keep craqing those Bicraqi jokes :lol:

"Suddenly" is the perfect word for it. I responded to @10 YEARS LATER in that first thread - I'll post a link so it can be seen in context:

On 11/22/2018 at 12:49 PM, rendog said:

Hello Adam

I receive Irag-Business News, and today, Nov. 22, the following was posted, and I wonder your take insofar as how the move could impact the value of the Dinar?

Thanks

"Iraj Masjedi said Tehran and Baghdad are considering plans to use Iraqi dinar for trade transactions or develop barter trade considering the banking problems caused by the US sanctions on Iran."

See above. :twothumbs: 

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3

2 hours ago, Adam Montana said:

You keep craqing those Bicraqi jokes :lol:

"Suddenly" is the perfect word for it. I responded to @10 YEARS LATER in that first thread - I'll post a link so it can be seen in context:

:o       :o       :o

:twothumbs: SIR!!!, Adam, AND The Very Best Of The Rest Of Your Week AND Up Coming Weekend To You!!! :tiphat:

With regard to Your comments on gas processing, YES!!!, no biggie there. Some pipe, valves, knockout pots, compressors, H2S (hydrogen sulfide) removal, gas turbines, heat recovery steam generators, steam turbines, feed water/condensate treatment, electric generators, monitoring and control equipment with instrumentation, AND power grid hook ups AND THEN the Bicraqi Iraqi are entirely energy self sufficient AND Sovereign. No mo pesky economic entanglements with the Insanians over gas AND electricity!!! Don't want the sand box to get all heated up and IRRITATE and UPSET the locals!!!

Well, OK, maybe a LITTLE more complex and involved than THAT! I suspect for the Bicraqi Iraqi to do this on THEIR own will, like, take centuries - or more. So, some INTERNATIONAL Big Boys need to come in AND do the job for them IMMEDIATELY on a turn key deal (the Bicraqi Iraqi pay the MONAE' AND the INTERNATIONAL Big Boys install, start up, AND turn over to the Bicraqi Iraqi). Well, OK, the Bicraqi Iraqi may just keep paying the INTERNATIONAL Big Boys to run the whole thing while the Big Boys "employ" the locals to "watch" er "work". My preponderance of ponderances has led me to think the "opiate of prosperity" needs to be injected into the Bicraqi Iraqi to rocket this WHOLE DEAL into REALITY. With regards to the "DEAL" the True The United States Of America Patriot President Donald J Trump may just be working both the Bicraqi Iraqi and Insanian side of the "DEAL". The "45 day" "DEAL" probably has some "considerations" making the Bicraqi Iraqi squeal a WHOLE BUNCH. Kurdistan and Baghdad are "SUDDENLY" playing nice over the Kirkuk oil AND amenable talk regarding Article 140.

You may have heard of a handy field electrical hand book with some very useful electrical principles:

Ugly's Electrical References, Revised 2005 Edition / Edition 1

I have one of THOSE!!! :twothumbs:

One handy phrase to differentiate Inductance and Capacitance is ELI The ICE Man.

In a Capacitance System, Current (amps) leads the ElectroMotive Force (EMF or volts). In an Inductance System, the ElectroMotive Force (EMF or volts) leads the Current (amps).

Well, OK, now that the nauseam has overtaken the ad nauseam, to apply to what we are interested in, the ElectroMotive Force is the Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar INTERNATIONAL exchange rate LEADS and the Current is the volume of financial transactions to GET THINGS DONE IN IRAQ AND Induce the "opiate of prosperity" into the Bicraqi Iraqi. Power is defined as the ElectroMotive Force times the Current. Not only will the Bicraqi Iraqi be, like, ALL POWERED UP but those in the "financial power grid" with the Bicraqi Iraqi will be, like, ALL POWERED UP, TOO!!! Iraq is prolific with resources that are accessible with relatively minor infrastructure upgrades, replacement, AND/OR new installation. Iraq is also HIGHLY strategic with reference to the Old Silk Road that could be restarted entirely under the Belt And Road Initiative so Iraq is likely a MUST DO for successful Belt And Road Initiative considerations.

I suspect also the fully sworn in Bicraqi Iraqi Cabinet is one of the "DEAL" requirements so ALL the Bicraqi Iraqi squealin' AND delayin' since the associated corruption is about to take the hit (like Ole Potato Head Nouri al-Maliki).

Well, OK, just my conjecture, thoughts, opinion, and :twocents: for whatever THAT is worth!!! Hey, I might be a nut job or somethin'!!! CAVEAT EMPTOR Reader!!! :o

Go Moola Nova (YEAH AND YEE HAW, BABY, READY WHEN YOU ARE BROTHER (OR SISTER) - LET 'ER BUCK!!!)!!!

:rodeo:   :pirateship:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3