Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Is Iraq Ready To RV Or Not?

Luigi1

Luigi asks...

Some Gurus believe Iraq is not ready to RV any time soon.

Could the RV be months or even years away?

Will low global oil prices hinder, hurt or delay Iraq RV ambitions?

Does Iraq have too much IQD in circulation in & out of country?

Not varified. Your opine.

26/11/2020  sandyf...
...Iraq is unlikely to redenominate for some time to come. Iraq is facing a problem that no other country looking to redenominate has had to deal with, a huge percentage of the currency being outside the country. It is highly unlikely that Iraq would ever redenominate under current circumstance as the repercussions could be quite significant. I live in the hope that steps will be taken to remove the currency outside Iraq from circulation which would then pave the way to redenomination.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 9

1 hour ago, Luigi1 said:

I...hope that steps will be taken to remove the currency outside Iraq from circulation

Hmmmm. I promise to take mine out of circulation if, let's say, Wells Fargo would give me $1 USD for every 1 IQD that I have. I know, I know. It's too simple, right? That's the beauty of it right THERE!!  Now, who's with me ??  

:moneybag: :twothumbs:

• Like 2
  • Upvote 6

LMAO!!!! Couldn't help but respond to this nonsense. Am I missing something here with this idiot, I've been in this gamble since 2004 an with all the countries I've visited I've never seen any Iraq Dinar in circulation. 

Would this moron like to dumb it down a little an tell me exactly what counties the Dinar is in circulation. I have some here in the US but it certainly isn't in circulation....

Can't believe I'm wasting my time in this BS section of DV....

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Iraq can't RV till President Trump destroys Iran. It's one of his goals. Iran and Iraq are tied in, together, with Iran meddling with Iraq politics, which interferes with President Trump's plans for Iran, which are to get rid of the government, get rid of Iranian nuke capacity. And America controls money, because the whole world and trade runs on the American dollar. So this could take a few years more. Wait till you see the Iranian regime fall, a new pro-American Iranian government, a new deal between America and Iran, on nukes. Then and only then, is RV realistic. Sorry for the bad news, but I think that's the way it rolls. Don't even bother watching Iraqi politics, for clues as to when this will happen. Iraq is irrelevant, to that. And this RV could have happened years ago, if America wanted it. They didn't. America has other goals in that region, and until we get them, your currency is worthless. Go enjoy your grand-kids for a few years, instead of wasting your time here. Unverified. My opine. I think my cousin Luigi1 would agree.

• Haha 1
  • Downvote 2