Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Another Weekly Update

Hello, and Good Morning Folks.

As you can see. Its time for me to comment and give my assessment on current market sentiment and my outlook on the Dinar.:tiphat:

Recently we have watched elections unfold. Drama in the Middle East as per usual and dramatic happenings in the oil market to say the least.

The dollar has earned its place as of earlier this year in maintaining its positions as the world reserve currency thanks to the FED giving hints to a conservative outlook as in holding rates steady for a limited time, however emerging market currencies seem to be gaining some attraction or at least some attention. I think this is a good sign for the IQD but as always. No promises.

Major Indices seem to have started to slip with headwinds to look forward too as well as needing a rest from all the current bullish momentum on larger time frames. With no real catalyst and weakness in the oil market and recent strength in the market. It looks almost certain we will test lower than our most recent lows and possibly creating new lows for the year.

So, where do we as investors turn? I will share that with you as we do have some time ahead of us in my speculation of Global Economic Transitioning. 

Real Estate. TA DA. Income producing real estate that is and not in Beverly Hills may I add.

But what about all the Debt denominated assets in the market currently you ask? Well funny you should bring that up. I have been working relentlessly at helping communities such as ours come up with a solution in mitigating that risk by backing debt based assets with intrinsic value assets: TRUE INSURANCE that will never fail.

I see the Dinar as a great investment opportunity, however it still is a fiat currency. So I have discovered other major opportunities domestic and internationally that I would like to unravel as permission may be granted by none other than ADAM MONTANA himself. Hopefully through a vote of users of this board. I have personally been invested in the Dinar for over 8 years, and of the impression it could be another 8 years before any action might arise in our hopes of some day landing mass amounts of liquidity from this once small time investment. Thats just a quick gut check assessment based on current market evaluations and global affairs.

I think we can start a great dialogue amongst ourselves in furthering not only more investment opportunity but proactively educating ourselves as a community of knowledgable experts of such information.

So a Merry HappyTHanksgivanahukah...and I hope to hear some great feed back on the aforementioned.

Cheers!

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 8
  • Upvote 3

Not sure where this person came from, but I certainly do not like and disagree with what he is saying here. After 14 years in this endeavor already, the thought of yet another 8 years seems preposterous. Especially given the light year advancements Iraq has made recently...

Edited by ezrapound
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

The whole reason for this post is to bring more attention to the fact of where we are sitting in the grand "scheme" of things. How to be positioned appropriately another words so that you can leverage into positions that can bring us cash flow while we wait for the coming windfall of our current topic of discussion 👉IQD.

There's really nothing to believe beyond the fact that currently if you own RE anywhere in the world at this time really, It is backe by debt denominated assets..and fully susceptible to manipulation and price control and even collapse.

Not to spur fear into anyone, because thats definitely not my style. But it is something to be aware of and start taking action on. Especially since we all know a global transition is impending or in process.

Intrinsic value assets typically means Gold, however most people cant access the value of their equity in their homes, businesses or land as effortlessly as they would like to. Meaning it cost something. Usually interest, because you're A.) dealing with debt and B.) dealing with crooks/large financial institutions. 

So to swap your debt for value, it cost you something, and then you have other risk factors, and even though beyond Gold (for example) not being a risk of value itself because you will always own the rights to or ownership of. It can still be stolen and if you're worried about its value fixed to the dollar, it does have technically, some downside risk...more on this later.

Some people would start to ask, but what if we can't afford the intrinsic value asset you are proposing 🤷‍♂️..In which case they typically need to be educated and given the resources necessary to interact with their networks and become productive not only creating positions for themselves but those around them and so and so forth. 

8 years, is a conservative estimate in our date, its me throwing a lawn dart on the 100yd line. Money isnt made over night and electronic financial system processing is nowhere near where it needs to be in order to facilitate the transactions necessary for and economy even for example such as Iraqs, even though Theirs might be the first ready in the world, for global economies to model themselves after. WERE CLOSE...but oh, so far away. In relevance to what we think needs to take place....Commodities themselves could collapse and go to the moon before that period of time takes place.:twocents:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, ISAAC88 said:

The whole reason for this post is to bring more attention to the fact of where we are sitting in the grand "scheme" of things. How to be positioned appropriately another words so that you can leverage into positions that can bring us cash flow while we wait for the coming windfall of our current topic of discussion 👉IQD.

There's really nothing to believe beyond the fact that currently if you own RE anywhere in the world at this time really, It is backe by debt denominated assets..and fully susceptible to manipulation and price control and even collapse.

Not to spur fear into anyone, because thats definitely not my style. But it is something to be aware of and start taking action on. Especially since we all know a global transition is impending or in process.

Intrinsic value assets typically means Gold, however most people cant access the value of their equity in their homes, businesses or land as effortlessly as they would like to. Meaning it cost something. Usually interest, because you're A.) dealing with debt and B.) dealing with crooks/large financial institutions. 

So to swap your debt for value, it cost you something, and then you have other risk factors, and even though beyond Gold (for example) not being a risk of value itself because you will always own the rights to or ownership of. It can still be stolen and if you're worried about its value fixed to the dollar, it does have technically, some downside risk...more on this later.

Some people would start to ask, but what if we can't afford the intrinsic value asset you are proposing 🤷‍♂️..In which case they typically need to be educated and given the resources necessary to interact with their networks and become productive not only creating positions for themselves but those around them and so and so forth. 

8 years, is a conservative estimate in our date, its me throwing a lawn dart on the 100yd line. Money isnt made over night and electronic financial system processing is nowhere near where it needs to be in order to facilitate the transactions necessary for and economy even for example such as Iraqs, even though Theirs might be the first ready in the world, for global economies to model themselves after. WERE CLOSE...but oh, so far away. In relevance to what we think needs to take place....Commodities themselves could collapse and go to the moon before that period of time takes place.:twocents:

Thank you for. Your time and thoughts. I appreciate it.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, ISAAC88 said:

Its very safe to say nothing & do nothing and point out. Mistakes in other persons point of views. Thank you again for your insight.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, coorslite21 said:

Well 88 I wish you well in your endeavors......your "wordsmithing" is unnecessary.......you'd be better received if you just plainly stated what you are proposing......again....good luck.....CL

Humm, So now we get the over educated Guru in Guise of some Reality Investor saying they have been in this for 8 years and it will be another 8 years before anything happens.....Then WE ARE Close but so far away....It was last week, then the weekend, before the end of last month, then by the end of this month.....Before Christmas, before the end of December, just after the new Year, before the end of January 2019 and Now let's Kick the Can Down the Road Another 8 Years.

Just sayin.......

Karsten

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

And just Who the hell Starts giving Weekly Updates on A Forum Owned by Someone Else......In this Case Adam Montana.

If who ever wants to start his own following then so be it and he can start his own Forum to kick carp Down the Road 8 years or go join Frank on the Fireside Crap Chats on the Blue Couch in a Velvet Coat with matching Gold or White Trim.

Then you can Get Real on this Investment while talking to Manny, Tinkerbell, WS and Delta after a hour of advertisements selling crap to people that follow and believe your crap all the time picking a date only to have some one Kick the Can Down the Road.....You are awesome, You not only Kicked the Can Down the Road but you Kicked it 8 Years into the Future....

Sorta Like the Warren Commission paper and the Kennedy Assassination Paper where Sealed for 50 years so that anyone that cared would be dead or to old to care.

Karsten

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 1

58 minutes ago, Karsten said:

And just Who the hell Starts giving Weekly Updates on A Forum Owned by Someone Else......In this Case Adam Montana.

If who ever wants to start his own following then so be it and he can start his own Forum to kick carp Down the Road 8 years or go join Frank on the Fireside Crap Chats on the Blue Couch in a Velvet Coat with matching Gold or White Trim.

Then you can Get Real on this Investment while talking to Manny, Tinkerbell, WS and Delta after a hour of advertisements selling crap to people that follow and believe your crap all the time picking a date only to have some one Kick the Can Down the Road.....You are awesome, You not only Kicked the Can Down the Road but you Kicked it 8 Years into the Future....

Sorta Like the Warren Commission paper and the Kennedy Assassination Paper where Sealed for 50 years so that anyone that cared would be dead or to old to care.

Karsten

5 hours ago, Golfnsr said:

Who believes any of this stuff.

Luigi believes, but not Karsten

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 4

11 hours ago, coorslite21 said:

Well 88 I wish you well in your endeavors......your "wordsmithing" is unnecessary.......you'd be better received if you just plainly stated what you are proposing......again....good luck.....CL

Well, Sir. Or, Er. Mam...I am not sure if I can make myself more clear. I have really been specific in my proposal..which would be to work together as a community to better everyones position in life. I mean, isn't that why were all on this forum in the first place?

I don't think I have the authority to propose much more than that but. I think its a option for the forum community.

• Thanks 3

10 hours ago, Karsten said:

Karsten

You, Adam, Me, I am sure the entire Forum. Is probably a little frustrated with the recent events or lack there of, however. Theres alot of good to look forward to, and more importantly I think we have plenty of time to accomplish what needs to be done. I by no means am trying to take anyones place or lower anyones hope, I just feel things in the Global Economic Environment arent where they "need to be" for this event to take place.

I remember MTn Goat, and some of the other Gurus who have been long gone. I learned in 2010..2011..2012..even folling some here an there in the rumors section given the economic events of that time through 2014...but at sometime I had to let the date rate thing go. Watch the developments in Iraq take place and think about how surrounding countries and market share transfer between the middle easts largest asset could hamper or help the IQD RV situation. jmho. I stopped listening to the Train is in the Station or Buckle UP or whatever other pumping would try to take place for proxy sites to sell their overpriced Dinar. haha

Its a good time.. and nonetheless I have learned alot about speculation investing and opportunities in the marketplace in the meantime, I even happened to join the VIP group where certain options on how I carry myself as a individual were broadened so to speak and finding ways to diversify and hedge my liabilities. So I dont see any negatives. Only positives. And theres great people on this board no matter where you look. :twocents:

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

You State

"Its a good time.. and nonetheless I have learned alot about speculation investing and opportunities in the marketplace in the meantime, I even happened to join the VIP group where certain options on how I carry myself as a individual were broadened so to speak and finding ways to diversify and hedge my liabilities. So I dont see any negatives. Only positives. And theres great people on this board no matter where you look. :twocents:"

-------------------------

If you are involved in VIP you should have an understanding that potential business opportunities are discussed in there quite often......the only thing off limits would be affiliate accounts/concepts where you would be making money off of other members......try posting in there.....I'm just an old guy.....kind of slow......but other than proposed good will....I have no idea what specific concept you're pushing......Good Luck !

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 4