Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

800#s? RV DATE?

Shokat

Hi Dinar Vets,

I'm new to the forum and am a little confused as to how to know for sure what I'm supposed to do and where to go and how to know where to get info from on how to exchange the dinars I have. 

I signed up for a telestai email alert from another intel blog and added text alert from this blog today and keep hearing about 800#s being sent out but anyone know what/when/how I should go about doing everything correctly in terms of where to get the info on how to contact thru 800# or any other way? Why cant a person just go to a currency exchange or bank on their own?

I know probably a dumb questions but I'm just a long time prepper and have lost almost all I had last year and GOD please help us all. I'm scared man. Please help. 

I have read all the info on what to do to prepare for appt re documents etc., 

Sorry for the newbie questions. I wish I used duckduck go sooner because GOOGLE was always horrible at good info everytime i tried looking into the dinars I've had and wish I'd found this forum and the other Intel blog sooner to have caught up to speed when I first got dinars so i wouldn't be so stressed out. 

I BELIEVE GOD PUT THIS INFO IN MY LAP LITERALLY BY MIRACLE AND I PRAY FOR US ALL!!!!!!!!

Please help.

Thank you and GOD BLESS

SHOKAT

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

Welcome Shokat,

First off forget anything and everything you have ever read, heard about 800#'s as there is and never will be any. Its all guru spew. Sorry to tell that but its the truth.

I would start reading in our news section here as it gives the most reliable Information. Read lots and listen and you will be up to speed in no time at all.

Remember be polite and courteous and people will do there best to help you

Hope this helps,  pp

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Hi Shokat!

Welcome To Dinarvets!

Maybe the best place to start is the Chat Log from this past Wednesday, November 21. Adam Montana is our Highly Lustrous AND Exceedingly Brilliant Leader here at DinarVets. As I have witnessed through the years Ole Adam is a no hype, down to earth, realistic, AND Actual Fact Based Person..

I realize we ALL need to be careful about Ole FOMO (Fear Of Missing Out). However, the benefits of VIP packages are exceptionally valuable and lend heavily to peace of mind for after event benefits. There is an offer for now for a heavy discount. You may want to consider a VIP Package. There is also a free “RV Text” I would consider and rely on primarily for actual event notification.

I would not recommend any of this if I myself had not purchased many of the offered packages a long time ago.

I am very reserved so took me a long time to fully invest in all DV has to offer.

I am glad I did.

Yes, I have peace of mind having taken necessary steps for asset protection and future wealth growth opportunities post event.

The 800#s are short for 1-800-SCA-MMER.

I WOULD NOT call or use ANY of these numbers since I am assured of being scammed. Oh, Yeah, THEY will offer You (or anyone else) 100 USD for EVERY 1 IQD YOU give THEM. Yep. THEY’LL likely drain YOUR bank account, too, given to THEM for the wire transfer of USD while having run off with YOUR IQD AND YOU will NEVER see THEM again.

So, stay away from the 800#s no matter what THEY say. Remember FOMO here, too.

I am comfortable with this site and what DV offers post event. Each person should make Their Own informed decision.

Hope This Helps!

Go Moola Nova!

:pirateship:

• Like 3

Like Pokerplayer said......No such thing as any 800# unless you want to pay to have your fortune told or looking for Stormy or someone else to talk dirty with you.......Both will charge you dearly and both are just as questionable. 

Pay no attention too the Chinese Elders or Madame Woo.........They may indeed know the secret to getting the The Fortune into the cookies but the is questionable at best.

Forget Reno unless you are going boating, Vacation or just gambling....They might also have 800# that might get to a little more than the fore-mentioned 800# above but that too will cost you dearly.

Forget the Exchange Centers....They don't exist and at best a scam to get what IQD away from you with a big promise of more......They will only take your Dinar and Vanish.....Better luck in Reno and calling the 800# there...at least you get something in return but they wont take you Dinar.

Forget about Tier1, Tier 2. 3, 4 and even 5 plus anything to do with Internet Groups.....No one belongs to any tier's and I have yet to run across any Internet groups.

When and If the time comes all of Dinar Vets is said to receive and email announcing this event happened and you simply go to any local bank that does Foreign Currency Exchanges.........Most Banking institutions have at least one or two branches in the larger cities that have trained Foreign Currency agents if you want to call them that. Wells Fargo I understand has them in about every branch.......What ever you do don't turn loose of your IQD or Dinar to be sent out to be Verified. 

Guru's.......Just take them with a Huge Grain of Salt and consider them at best........Amusing and full of crap for the most part. None of them know any more or any less than you do and have called this thing so many times with the same results.....Nothing is going to happen this time but here in a few months we have a new window  into the year 3535...

No on to a somewhat touchy subject and another Exotic Currency would be the VND commonly refereed to as the DONG......Should venture into the VND please use the term VND and not Dong.

Using the term Dong will open the door for any and all sort of jokes about Your Dong, Long Dong, Short Dong, Little Dong......Your talking about Your Dong may indeed offend some of our Female (hopefully that is still Okay here) Member while there may be a few Females here that will Demand pictures of your Dong.....Don't fall for that one.

Just refer to things as the IQD for the Dinar and VND for that other stuff.

Good luck and welcome to the ride....Hang on, keep your arms and legs inside the car at all times as it get bumpy and we experience extreme turmoil from time to time.

Karsten

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 2

16 hours ago, Shokat said:

found this forum.....so i wouldn't be so stressed out. 

Welcome newbie, Shokat. You said a mouthful there. The folks in this 'investment' have found their way to DV for real, up to date news and the no BS zone. (Unless you read Luigi in the Rumors). To confirm what you've already read above, there are no 800#, there are no 'tiers', you won't need an appointment or some stupid list of the projects to benefit mankind so you get 'the higher rate'. Have confidence in that any IQD you hold is a legit currency of an up and coming country. Once there is a rate change and banks start to exchange, you have all the options in your corner. Go to a bank, exchange some or hold on, it will be up to you. Of course there will be guidance on DV. Take a step back from the BS and hype. You've made a good decision to come HERE !!

:twothumbs:

Edited by King Bean
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2