Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Questions for Adam Montana 28 November 2018

rendog

Hello Adam

I receive Irag-Business News, and today, Nov. 22, the following was posted, and I wonder your take insofar as how the move could impact the value of the Dinar?

Thanks

"Iraj Masjedi said Tehran and Baghdad are considering plans to use Iraqi dinar for trade transactions or develop barter trade considering the banking problems caused by the US sanctions on Iran."

• Upvote 1

Hi Adam,

Maybe things are ramping up for You and Your Affiliates so I am wondering about a piece that may be significant to our "adventure"!!! :twothumbs:

In Your view, has Iraq ALREADY begun THEIR "open economy" phase to start reconstruction (infrastructure improvement) while the "closed economy" corrupt weekday Bicraqi Iraqi CBI daily currency auctions are temporarily being conducted until the necessary Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar International practices are started up?

Here is an article that involves Standard Chartered Bank, The Trade Bank Of Iraq, AND GE:

I am used to Standard Chartered Bank being an International Bank AND associated with SWIFT transfers. I may be mistaken but if SWIFT transfers are being conducted, this would infer a directly convertible Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar otherwise the USD would have to be generated in the "closed economy" which, due to the corruption, would seem to be problematic. I estimate the process would have to be started someplace somewhere to go to an "open economy" so Standard Chartered Bank is likely a preferred choice to get things going.

Accompanying this, there seems to be a whole lot more comparison with the Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar to other regional and international currencies in the news whereas I do not recall this type of information earlier. Here are some news articles:

It just seems like "SUDDENLY' is nigh upon us AND we may witness any EXTREMELY "Green" "Christmas"!!! :backflip:

No date or rate, of course, but, in Your opinion, has the "point of no return" been reached for the Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar to go INTERNATIONAL in an "open economy"?

Your posts in VIP AND OSI seem to indicate "new found" "expedient" "optimism"!!! :twothumbs:

In The Mean Time......................................................................................

Go Moola Nova!

:pirateship:

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2

Adam,

What is your thoughts on this news:

Iraqi Dinar May Replace Dollar And Euro In Iran's 2nd Largest Export Market

Amidst continuing talks between Iran and Iraq over how to settle payments for Iraq's natural gas imports from Iran in the face of Washington sanctions, Iranian officials are mulling over Iraq's offer to pay in Iraqi Dinars instead of the dollar or Euro, according to Iranian state media. This follows the September announcement by Iran that it planned to completely ditch the dollar as a currency used by the two countries in the trade transactions. 

Iraq was among countries granted a temporary exemption as energy sanctions on its eastern neighbor and regional Shia ally took effect November 5, and since then Baghdad has pushed to process payments for gas and electricity in its own currency of dinars. Iraq is Iran's second largest export market with a substantial portion of that trade in energy, which cannot cannot easily be structured outside the new sanctions regime.
 https://www.zerohedge.com/

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-11-19/iraqi-dinar-may-replace-dollar-and-euro-iran-iraq-trade

• Upvote 1