Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Thursday Guru Opinions - 22 Nov 2018

HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE...GOD bless you all...! :salute:

11-22-2018   Intel Guru Delta     FROM IRAQI SOCIAL MEDIA .(wink)   News of an agreement to raise the value of the Iraqi currency to become equal to the US dollar and cancel the 3 zeros as well...1000 IQD = 1000 USD.  HAPPY THANKSGIVING FAMILY...DELTA

11-22-2018   Newshound Guru Adam Montana   [Please tell us will this colored paper ever RV?]   If I didn't believe it would, I would have sold all mine. That is not the case - I'm sitting tight, with my ...Dinar stash close at hand.to short-term swings in the currency auctions. So we wait and watch what the CBI does next before we get too excited.  

11-22-2018   Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat   ...we have rumors coming from Iraq of the dinar rate operating at 120 IQD/USD. Wow! ...This is amazing but before we...get too excited let’s look at what is really happening.  ...this is nothing more than the initial shock from the lack of dollars coming out of the currency auctions. We know that when for any reason something effects the sale of dollars in these auctions it drives up the rate for the dinar since the dinar then is used more and thus a higher demand for it. Simple supply and demand ration. Right? ...(post 1 of 2)....

11-22-2018   Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat    But this higher rate of 120 dinars to the USD is the “market” rate.  And so what will the CBI do next. They must maintain the 2% spread between market rate and the program rate. Will they adjust the program rate? This is the rate we really want to see change since the market rate could have massive temporary swings in relation to short-term swings in the currency auctions. So we wait and watch what the CBI does next before we get too excited...(post 2 of 2)... 

11-22-2018   Newshound Guru Adam Montana   The difference between the Lotto Pool and the Dinar...is..."luck".  There is no "luck" involved, unless you were just lucky to have heard about it before it happens. At some point, we're all going to look back on this and say "Hot DAMN did we get lucky!" - but it's not really luck.  Iraq still has a major portion of what is one of the most valuable commodities on the planet. Iraq has been torn down, beaten, and bruised...and then clawed it's way back to a very respectable place. If you're like me, you might be a little annoyed with the wait. But you also realize that the "wait" isn't unreasonable. It only seems like this has taken a long time because unrealistic expectations... Things happen in their own time, not on our time. The magic for us is when those two line up... and the signs are looking favorable.

:tiphat:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

37 minutes ago, Adam Montana said:

CAREFUL where you get your news from, friends... those were quoted as my words, but I did not post or say that anywhere.

:twocents: 

There was a period immediately before that phrase with no space after it.  Looks like to me someone cut and paste and messed up.  I don't read their nonsense anyway.  I am all Adam, all the way.  Until the Packers play the Lions.  :)

Edited by TexasMike1958
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, Adam Montana said:

CAREFUL where you get your news from, friends... those were quoted as my words, but I did not post or say that anywhere.

:twocents: 

Sorry Adam, my bad...When moving posts around for sequencing I accidently mixed posts and didn't catch the error completely, when I tried to correct it to what should have been there.  Following is Adam's post - as it should have been:

11-22-2018   Newshound Guru Adam Montana   [Please tell us will this colored paper ever RV?]   If I didn't believe it would, I would have sold all mine. That is not the case - I'm sitting tight, with my ...Dinar stash close at hand:tiphat:Period...!