Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana 21 November 2018

Adam Montana

Febuary will make 13 years for me, a lot of people have come and gone. I used to get on the site everyday, now I just drop by once in a while. Don't know if it will ever happen, got mine tucked away in a safe place, always thought if it didn't rv, it would look good on the bathroom wall. If the pressure gets to you, take a step back, continue to enjoy life. It is, what it is, Happy Thanksgiving!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

To Adam, all the Mods, and fellow DV Members:                                                                                                                             May you all be blessed exceedingly and abundantly this Thanksgiving Day.  Many thanks to all who help steer us toward the blessing. 

• Upvote 1

Warmest wishes to everyone on Dinar Vets and to all our active and retired Military. May you have a very blessed Thanksgiving. I am extremely thankful to each of you and grateful to be a part of this group. I greatly appreciate all that you do here to keep us informed, educated and prepared for the coming RV. Happy Thanksgiving!

FB_IMG_1485060661270.thumb.jpg.0ae042077675ae518d5c9502e12c438d.jpg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 1

Hi Adam, Thanks for keeping us informed so that we may make informed choices. I have been in your group for several years now but, with all the new developments I have a question. I just signed up for a Name Reserve in OSI, I would like to use the Angel Program to complete my business. It says I must have a Name Reserve for 3 days to apply.  All of this is still a little confusing to me, I don't have much knowledge as I have almost forgotten I had dinar... So.. I wait three more days?