Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Advisor to the US President exposes Nuri al-Maliki in a book

Floridian

Advisor to the US President exposes Nuri al-Maliki and accuses him of 

Nouri al-Maliki responsible for the destruction of Iraq

November 21, 2018

2 hours ago

0  9, 043  less than a minute

2-1-640x400-1.jpeg?resize=640%2C400&ssl=

A book issued by “Ben Rhodes” adviser to former US President Barack Obama for national security secrets about the establishment of state organization, calling the terrorist and the relationship, “Nuri al-Maliki” and the role of Iran and its customers ..

The book, entitled “The World as It is”, said that “Nuri al-Maliki” was the one who gave the order to open the prisons so that the agents of Al-Qaeda could escape, who were assigned the task of establishing a “terrorist organization.” He also ordered the army to withdraw from Mosul deliberately, Which is worth more than $ 20 billion.

The book adds that al-Maliki deliberately keep large sums of up to $ 600 million in the branch of the Central Bank in Mosul, and thus contributed to the introduction of 600 elements of the organization to Mosul in 2014, and provided them with the necessary funds and equipment, to begin the series of organization, and move As the Tehran rulers would like, “according to Rhodes.

Read more In this way Al-Amiri responded to the chest and watched how he was still on the throne

“Rhodes” that Obama was aware that Iran is stirring up “advocacy organization” and turned a blind eye to it; because he wanted to conclude his covenant with an agreement to prevent Iran from obtaining a nuclear weapon, and for this purpose was willing to pay any price.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 8

59 minutes ago, DinarDavo said:

Former presidential advisor dies when he became entangled with multiple consturction blocks while scuba diving off the coast of Arkansas...

Coroner’s Report-Verdict, Suicide. 

Excellent touch “ off the coast of Arkansas “ by the way.:tiphat:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 5

Another thing that is really sickening in all of this is when abadi first took over as pm i read many articles where the iraqi's were complaining because the u.s. coalition was dropping ammo and supplies to isis controlled areas. I was like "am i reading this right"... The articles continued for quite some time and then it dawned on me that i always knew that maliki and iran were at the head of this isis operation and we were dropping in the zones by the iraqi soldiers that were calling in the locations. Then when trump came in we turned all radio communications for drop zones over to the peshmerga. Obama and his piece of **** secretary of defense were in on this. Why did the msm not question why obama went through so many secretaries of defense? No one could ever believe that iran would work with the sunni's. Ha...if you promise them a stake in the country or the government they will all sell their mothers, etc on the next street corner. Then iran used this as an excuse to get where they are in iraq today and trump isnt going to allow it. John bolton spoke about this many times before becoming the head of national security so it gives me great pleasure in knowing that Bolton isnt going to take any crap and he knows where all the bodies are buried. ;)

• Like 2
  • Upvote 5

10 hours ago, 10 YEARS LATER said:

As damning as this no doubt is .... what is the outcome ? It does appear that the Despotic continue on their merry way-the bad guys are Teflon coated.

As damming it is against Hillarious. But yet inocent says the FBI and the DOJ🤔😐😫😩😕😲☹️🙁😖😞😟😤😢😭😦😧😨😩😱😵😡😠😷🤒🤕🤢🤧😈👿🤡💀☠️👺👻🤖🙊

• Upvote 3

I found the Ben Rhodes book today at my local Barnes and Noble book store. Hopefully it will shed some light a series of unanswered questions, that I have been curious about for a loooog time, related to the O'bummer administration.

I am reasonably certain that the juicy "nut and bolt" details have been scrubbed and bleached ........ :rolleyes:

Semper Fi :salute:

RV there yet ?:pirateship:

• Thanks 1

Al-Qaddu: Investigations into the fall of Mosul collided with a political wall that prevented the appearance of the truth

08:38 - 29/11/2018

%D8%AD%D9%86%D9%8A%D9%86-%D9%82%D8%AF%D9

Information / Baghdad ..

The deputy governor of Ninawa province Haneen al-Qaddu said on Thursday that the commission of inquiry into the fall of Mosul prepared a good report that would topple the heads of large, pointing out that the conclusions hit a large political wall prevented the emergence of the truth.

"The committee investigating the fall of Mosul, which was formed under the previous government, questioned more than 100 military commanders and civilian officials, and a detailed and wonderful report was prepared about its fall, but there are problems that occurred when the conclusions reached," Qaddo said in a statement.

He added that "some political parties put obstacles to prevent the emergence of conclusions and worked to distort the report on the investigation, and everyone was hit by a large political wall prevented the results of the investigation," pointing out: "I did not sign the conclusions of the investigation of the fall of Mosul, Politician".

"If there is a future and far from political pressure, the results of the investigation into the fall of Mosul will wipe out big heads, but Iraq is still far from the global norms that will topple the guilty," Qaddo said. Ending / 25 n

https://www.almaalomah.com/2018/11/29/368628/

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 1