Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The removal of the zeros

Domains

Its called a LOP. They have been preaching this for years. Now,countries that do this are usually in financial dier straights with high inflation. Iraq on the other hand I believe does not have a high inflation and has flenty of resources and is finacially strong. Could be a misinformation campain to throw off the speclators.

Now what I was thinking for quite some time is what day did when they reduce the value of the dinar and printed new currency they did a reverse Lop. Now they're going to undo that reverse Lop print new currency and raise the value. Giving us a lop. I hope not I truly hope not after all these years there has been so much speculation mostly on the positive side as nobody wants to hear the negative side.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

55 minutes ago, jg1 said:

Its called a LOP. They have been preaching this for years. Now,countries that do this are usually in financial dier straights with high inflation. Iraq on the other hand I believe does not have a high inflation and has flenty of resources and is finacially strong. Could be a misinformation campain to throw off the speclators.

Now what I was thinking for quite some time is what day did when they reduce the value of the dinar and printed new currency they did a reverse Lop. Now they're going to undo that reverse Lop print new currency and raise the value. Giving us a lop. I hope not I truly hope not after all these years there has been so much speculation mostly on the positive side as nobody wants to hear the negative side.

OHHHHHHHHHH............you're going to get in trouble.  You said LOP.  People are going to flame you now.  I won't though.  LOL

It has ALWAYS been a possibility.

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, cranman said:

OHHHHHHHHHH............you're going to get in trouble.  You said LOP.  People are going to flame you now.  I won't though.  LOL

It has ALWAYS been a possibility.

😀😂🤣😝. Ya, I know I'm a bad boy. This will be my third strike.

I've already been banned from Facebook for stating the obvious. That people coming over the border illegally are criminals and should be separated from their children just like criminals are in the United States.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 5

1 hour ago, jg1 said:

😀😂🤣😝. Ya, I know I'm a bad boy. This will be my third strike.

I've already been banned from Facebook for stating the obvious. That people coming over the border illegally are criminals and should be separated from their children just like criminals are in the United States.

How dare you make sense?  What is the matter with you?

All seriousness though, it is a terrible thing that issues such as children being separated from their parents, even has to come up.  While I agree wholeheartedly, it's a damn shame it's come to this.  By their own doing I might add.

Now back to our regularly scheduled Dinar RV wait!

• Like 3

Not true Tex...   it's just a possible outcome.   Just because you don't want to be confronted with an outcome that is less than what you believe, does not diminish their opinion.    No one knows, that we agree on.    

Edited by rah
  • Upvote 3

I buy scratchers lotto tickets all the time. Hard for me to stay away from the craps table in Vegas also. LOL.  House usually wins but its about the game not the money. Its fun and i enjoy it. Will I ever hit it big..? Maybe but odds are pretty high that i won't

As far as the zeroes being deleted who knows for sure ? Answer: Nobody.

But I would think the Central would want to do this the least costly way. Every dinar out their is a liability. 

• Like 1

On 11/27/2018 at 1:32 PM, Texstorm said:

I just want it to be done , I"m going to stick this one out to the very end. Win , Loose or draw then I walk away a whole lot smarter than the man I was. I can tell you this the higher the reward the greater the risk......let it roll. Build the wall !!!

Hey Texstorm! Hope all is well with you and your family.  I

Had to comment on Building the wall.

I live in California ( don't hold it against me LOL )  and support President Trump 100%  The wall is greatly needed. Im an electrical  contractor Who follows the rules and laws and its impossible to compete with all the cheap labor.

Wackos like Pelosi and Waters cry about building the wall but  it makes no sense.  We already have a wall ( fence ) in San Ysidro but its falling apart.  These liberal politicians here all live  in gated communities.  Hypocrisy 

Take care and have a great day.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

God it's great to see your response again SocalDinar ! Let the Mexicans or Hispanics build it ! I work for Moonvalley Nursery the largest nursery in the SW United States and the largest container grower in the United States. We would not be where we are because of them. They are great people ! They just need to do it right, like go through the proper channels. Not to sound racist and I am but I try not to be in a good way. But white people for the most part can't work like they do and for that , I'm glad for each and every one of them that facilitate my business. They are important ! The ones I associate  and work with I treat like gold, because they are the key to my success as I am to their success. BTW we are all racist to what we know and what we have witnessed or grew up with, Black , White , Green or Yellow. It's how we grow intellectually and personably grow that really matters in the end. Take care my friend and I hope all is well with your family as well. Let the Mexicans build the wall !

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, rah said:

Not true Tex...   it's just a possible outcome.   Just because you don't want to be confronted with an outcome that is less than what you believe, does not diminish their opinion.    No one knows, that we agree on.    

5 hours ago, rah said:

It's ok Rah ! I'm 61 years old , I've got a 31 year old wife ! Honestly if it doesn't happen she will be not rich when I die. I'm not wealthy now ,  so really brother it doesn't matter for me , but it would be damn nice to take care of my family after I'm gone. The Guru's don't have Shiite on this debenture . ILMAO right now on those misguided D.SOB' s ! Really do they know what life's about... well I do , every single day and I love it and I live it ! With a beautiful warm sexy woman to rap up with every night ! Vacations every year for 10 days in the Caribbean +++ a couple of days in between , Steaks , lobsters , Mexican food, crawfish , crabs ,  cigarettes and booze.... WTF do they know ! ... come to think about it but I'm am as about rich as I ever will be ! Guru's and lopster's can kiss my Texas bass ! Thanks for the rant DV ! Believe in your self ! 

Edited by Texstorm
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, Texstorm said:

It's ok Rah ! I'm 61 years old , I've got a 31 year old wife ! Honestly if it doesn't happen she will be not rich when I die. I'm not wealthy now ,  so really brother it doesn't matter for me , but it would be damn nice to take care of my family after I'm gone. The Guru's don't have Shiite on this debenture . ILMAO right now on those misguided D.SOB' s ! Really do they know what life's about... well I do , every single day and I love it and I live it ! With a beautiful warm sexy woman to rap up with every night ! Vacations every year for 10 days in the Caribbean +++ a couple of days in between , Steaks , lobsters , Mexican food, crawfish , crabs ,  cigarettes and booze.... WTF do they know ! ... come to think about it but I'm am as about rich as I ever will be ! Guru's and lopster's can kiss my Texas bass ! Thanks for the rant DV ! Believe in your self ! 

Ouch, 30 years differnce. Mine was 17 yrs difference.

Trying to make sure your family will be taken care of is priority but tough to do now a days. Some how we all get by, pretty much unless you live in California. Lots of homeless out here, thanks demwits.

You should try watching the series Breaking Bad on Netflix. The subject matter is not so great but I love the acting and it was funny at times pretty crazy. The husband develops cancer and worries about his family and ends up going into the meth trade. The brother inlaw is DEA.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I l

34 minutes ago, jg1 said:

Ouch, 30 years differnce. Mine was 17 yrs difference.

Trying to make sure your family will be taken care of is priority but tough to do now a days. Some how we all get by, pretty much unless you live in California. Lots of homeless out here, thanks demwits.

You should try watching the series Breaking Bad on Netflix. The subject matter is not so great but I love the acting and it was funny at times pretty crazy. The husband develops cancer and worries about his family and ends up going into the meth trade. The brother inlaw is DEA.

I loved Breaking Bad ! And I am a very long time ago law enforcement officer with the largest cocaine bust in Waller County . I don't worry about those Son of a ******* anymore cause they are just probably getting out after 30 years...sorry pieces of Shiite ! and I got a 40 Cal to finish the rest of their days off  should  they f.... With me ! No problems No worries !  

• Like 3

Did I mention murder and beating old folks and robbery ! And having weapons in their vehicle and not to mention my recording of the first two out of the 6 that we're in the vehicle that said they should have smoked my ass the minute I did my intervention with total probable cause based on out of date tags at 3:30 am. Not your local party people.... just big time dealers trying to f....  Up the A&M students ! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Texstorm said:

I l

I loved Breaking Bad ! And I am a very long time ago law enforcement officer with the largest cocaine bust in Waller County . I don't worry about those Son of a ******* anymore cause they are just probably getting out after 30 years...sorry pieces of Shiite ! and I got a 40 Cal to finish the rest of their days off  should  they f.... With me ! No problems No worries !  

Love it. A piece of mind. Good to know the good guys have guns too.

My uncle was murdered and the guy got off with temporary insanity. Too bad he didnt have a side arm to protect himself.

Edited by jg1
  • Thanks 2

On 11/29/2018 at 4:33 PM, Texstorm said:

God it's great to see your response again SocalDinar ! Let the Mexicans or Hispanics build it ! I work for Moonvalley Nursery the largest nursery in the SW United States and the largest container grower in the United States. We would not be where we are because of them. They are great people ! They just need to do it right, like go through the proper channels. Not to sound racist and I am but I try not to be in a good way. But white people for the most part can't work like they do and for that , I'm glad for each and every one of them that facilitate my business. They are important ! The ones I associate  and work with I treat like gold, because they are the key to my success as I am to their success. BTW we are all racist to what we know and what we have witnessed or grew up with, Black , White , Green or Yellow. It's how we grow intellectually and personably grow that really matters in the end. Take care my friend and I hope all is well with your family as well. Let the Mexicans build the wall !

Good to talk with You  Tex,

My wife's parents are from Mexico and they immigrated here legally 40 years ago. Her mom knows our constitution better than most kids out of college. They support our President 100%.  Crazy how liberals would allow anyone to come here illegally.  Never understood. It's not like I don't have compassion for them but we are a sovereign nation and Have to control immigration.  

Just wanted to send out a quick Hello.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, SocalDinar said:

Good to talk with You  Tex,

My wife's parents are from Mexico and they immigrated here legally 40 years ago. Her mom knows our constitution better than most kids out of college. They support system" rel="">support our President 100%.  Crazy how liberals would allow anyone to come here illegally.  Never understood. It's not like I don't have compassion for them but we are a sovereign nation and Have to control immigration.  

Just wanted to send out a quick Hello.

Yes sir ! And my daughter is half Hispanic and her mother came here legally. We are no longer together but I do understand a whole lot and the right way to do things. Have a great weekend Socal Dinar ! 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1