Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Peacesign/Brandy/soliciting-of-any-kind-is-not-allowed

PeaceSign

This is Bridget, Brandy’s Sister. She is in a Dallas Hospital. Her and her three children were involved in a home fire explosion Tuesday November 13th where they all suffered 1st, 2nd and 3rd degree burns to their faces and bodies. I have created a soliciting-of-any-kind-is-not-allowed to help raise money for them and their house repairs and other expenses. They’re are all improving everyday. The children have been released to their grandmother but Brandy’s burns were more severe and covered her face and body so she is still currently hospitalized. She mentioned this site that she has been a member of and gave me her login information so that I can post the link. If any of you are able to help even in the smallest way, we would be so greatful. And please keep her and her children in your thoughts and prayers. 

https://www.soliciting-of-any-kind-is-not-allowed.com/home-repairs-for-this-little-family

• Thanks 4

2 minutes ago, Karsten said:

Can the Mod's/Adam break a rule now and then for a Forum Member in need......Seems this would be a good one to get behind....I have seen people lose every thing to a fire or a flood and it is way sad....Can we be able to help this time.

Karsten

It looks like they have allowed the post to stay so people can click on the link.

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

Hey DV,

Its Brandy, I am out and am recovering. My sister brought me to my house so I can grab some things, I figure I need to send yall a message before I go cuz its easier to type on a keyboard. 

The fire started from an explosion in my fireplace. I was trying to light firewood and ran out of starter fluid and went to the garage to get the gas can and the can was big but with just a little gas in the bottom...there was a small flame on the right side of the wood and I was slowly tilting the gas can down to pour the liquid out  on the left side but the can was so big that I ended up just pouring out fumes and the flame ignited the fume which caused a loud explosion sending fireballs out at me throwing me back...for a moment all I heard was ringing and my state of being was lost in the impact, when I came to was when I heard my kids screaming for me...when I snapped out of it I realized I was on fire, my whole body my face and hair were on fire, I was trying to put it out with my hands but my face had gas on it and you can't put out a gas fire with hands...I took off my clothes and was yelling at my kids to take off their clothes and get outside by the time we got outside my daughter and I was still on fire she was still taking off her clothes and I just stop dropped and rolled  and yelled for them to stop drop and roll and I just kept repeating that, I threw dirt on my face and hair that is how the fire was put out on me. my daughter miraculously got the fire out on her she suffers burn wounds to her face and head. my other two kids got the fire out on them early so their wounds were much smaller thank god. my kids suffered first and second degree and I got third degree on both my legs and my hands and second degree on my face and head. im wrapped up in bandages except my face. I use coconut oil and its working incredibly. my face is healing fast. and so is my left hand. my right hand works but there is a graft that they had to take from my thigh to put on hand so right now the worst is my hand and my leg. I will send pics of before and after as soon as I can. im taking my computer with me so hopefully I can post that soon. I see yalls messages and the notifications and I will get to those. I just want to say im grateful for the prayers and contributions. I am doing alright and am in high spirits. and I have more to say but I have to go and do want to talk more but will be back soon. I do consider myself blessed and humbled from this. I will talk to yall soon. peace and love till then.

• Upvote 5