Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Trump Fans Sink Savings Into ‘Iraqi Dinar’ Scam

cabinetman

13 minutes ago, dinarham said:

Presidental Order in 2003 allowed US citizens to buy dinar . If anyone is scamming it's Bush and the US government , not likely

This is the order everyone always refers to.  However, I just read it again (after many years) and don't see where it allows us to buy dinar.

Can someone please point out where it says that - that I hopefully missed in reading it.

The White House, President George W. Bush Click to print this document

For Immediate Release
Office of the Press Secretary
May 22, 2003

Executive Order 
Executive Order Protecting the Development Fund for Iraq and Certain Other Property in Which Iraq Has An Interest

By the authority vested in me as President by the Constitution and the laws of the United States of America, including the International Emergency Economic Powers Act, as amended (50 U.S.C. 1701 et seq.) (IEEPA), the National Emergencies Act (50 U.S.C. 1601 et seq.), section 5 of the United Nations Participation Act, as amended (22 U.S.C. 287c) (UNPA), and section 301 of title 3, United States Code,

I, GEORGE W. BUSH, President of the United States of America, find that the threat of attachment or other judicial process against the Development Fund for Iraq, Iraqi petroleum and petroleum products, and interests therein, and proceeds, obligations, or any financial instruments of any nature whatsoever arising from or related to the sale or marketing thereof, and interests therein, obstructs the orderly reconstruction of Iraq, the restoration and maintenance of peace and security in the country, and the development of political, administrative, and economic institutions in Iraq. This situation constitutes an unusual and extraordinary threat to the national security and foreign policy of the United States and I hereby declare a national emergency to deal with that threat.

I hereby order:

Section 1. Unless licensed or otherwise authorized pursuant to this order, any attachment, judgment, decree, lien, execution, garnishment, or other judicial process is prohibited, and shall be deemed null and void, with respect to the following:

(a) the Development Fund for Iraq, and

(b) all Iraqi petroleum and petroleum products, and interests therein, and proceeds, obligations, or any financial instruments of any nature whatsoever arising from or related to the sale or marketing thereof, and interests therein, in which any foreign country or a national thereof has any interest, that are in the United States, that hereafter come within the United States, or that are or hereafter come within the possession or control of United States persons.

Sec. 2. (a) As of the effective date of this order, Executive Order 12722 of August 2, 1990, Executive Order 12724 of August 9, 1990, and Executive Order 13290 of March 20, 2003, shall not apply to the property and interests in property described in section 1 of this order.

(b) Nothing in this order is intended to affect the continued effectiveness of any rules, regulations, orders, licenses or other forms of administrative action issued, taken, or continued in effect heretofore or hereafter under Executive Orders 12722, 12724, or 13290, or under the authority of IEEPA or the UNPA, except as hereafter terminated, modified, or suspended by the issuing Federal agency and except as provided in section 2(a) of this order.

Sec. 3. For the purposes of this order:

(a) The term "person" means an individual or entity;

(b) The term "entity" means a partnership, association, trust, joint venture, corporation, group, subgroup, or other organization;

(c) The term "United States person" means any United States citizen, permanent resident alien, entity organized under the laws of the United States or any juris-diction within the United States (including foreign branches), or any person in the United States;

(d) The term "Iraqi petroleum and petroleum products" means any petroleum, petroleum products, or natural gas originating in Iraq, including any Iraqi-origin oil inventories, wherever located; and

(e) The term "Development Fund for Iraq" means the fund established on or about May 22, 2003, on the books of the Central Bank of Iraq, by the Administrator of the Coalition Provisional Authority responsible for the temporary governance of Iraq and all accounts held for the fund or for the Central Bank of Iraq in the name of the fund.

Sec. 4. (a) The Secretary of the Treasury, in consultation with the Secretary of State and the Secretary of Defense, is hereby authorized to take such actions, including the promulga-tion of rules and regulations, and to employ all powers granted to the President by IEEPA and the UNPA as may be necessary to carry out the purposes of this order. The Secretary of the Treasury may redelegate any of these functions to other officers and agencies of the United States Government. All agencies of the United States Government are hereby directed to take all appropriate measures within their statutory authority to carry out the provisions of this order.

(b) Nothing contained in this order shall relieve a person from any requirement to obtain a license or other authorization in compliance with applicable laws and regulations.

Sec. 5. This order is not intended to, and does not, create any right, benefit, or privilege, substantive or procedural, enforceable at law or in equity by a party against the United States, its departments, agencies, entities, officers, employees, or agents, or any other person.

Sec. 6. This order shall be transmitted to the Congress and published in the Federal Register.

GEORGE W. BUSH
THE WHITE HOUSE,
May 22, 2003.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, King Bean said:

Interesting how the article mentions only "Trump" supporters. As if Trump is leading the misinformation on IQD. No wonder todays MSN poll on citizen belief in news sources says 63% distrust the media outlets. So all you democrats who supported Hilarious and O-blaba, please bundle your dinar and send it to me. There will be no hard feelings. LOL.

:twothumbs:

People still neglect to remember the SIGIR report to US Congress in 2012 that stated the IQD would quickly climb back to a value nearing $1.17 USD.

Equalled your red rubie my friend. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, King Bean said:

Interesting how the article mentions only "Trump" supporters. As if Trump is leading the misinformation on IQD. No wonder todays MSN poll on citizen belief in news sources says 63% distrust the media outlets. So all you democrats who supported Hilarious and O-blaba, please bundle your dinar and send it to me. There will be no hard feelings. LOL.

:twothumbs:

People still neglect to remember the SIGIR report to US Congress in 2012 that stated the IQD would quickly climb back to a value nearing $1.17 USD.

What's ironic is that you believed the poll from a lamestream media outlet when the actual percentage is grossly more than 63% that distrust media outlets. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Floridian said:

This is the order everyone always refers to.  However, I just read it again (after many years) and don't see where it allows us to buy dinar.

Can someone please point out where it says that - that I hopefully missed in reading it.

The White House, President George W. Bush Click to print this document

For Immediate Release
Office of the Press Secretary
May 22, 2003

Executive Order 
Executive Order Protecting the Development Fund for Iraq and Certain Other Property in Which Iraq Has An Interest

By the authority vested in me as President by the Constitution and the laws of the United States of America, including the International Emergency Economic Powers Act, as amended (50 U.S.C. 1701 et seq.) (IEEPA), the National Emergencies Act (50 U.S.C. 1601 et seq.), section 5 of the United Nations Participation Act, as amended (22 U.S.C. 287c) (UNPA), and section 301 of title 3, United States Code,

I, GEORGE W. BUSH, President of the United States of America, find that the threat of attachment or other judicial process against the Development Fund for Iraq, Iraqi petroleum and petroleum products, and interests therein, and proceeds, obligations, or any financial instruments of any nature whatsoever arising from or related to the sale or marketing thereof, and interests therein, obstructs the orderly reconstruction of Iraq, the restoration and maintenance of peace and security in the country, and the development of political, administrative, and economic institutions in Iraq. This situation constitutes an unusual and extraordinary threat to the national security and foreign policy of the United States and I hereby declare a national emergency to deal with that threat.

I hereby order:

Section 1. Unless licensed or otherwise authorized pursuant to this order, any attachment, judgment, decree, lien, execution, garnishment, or other judicial process is prohibited, and shall be deemed null and void, with respect to the following:

(a) the Development Fund for Iraq, and

(b) all Iraqi petroleum and petroleum products, and interests therein, and proceeds, obligations, or any financial instruments of any nature whatsoever arising from or related to the sale or marketing thereof, and interests therein, in which any foreign country or a national thereof has any interest, that are in the United States, that hereafter come within the United States, or that are or hereafter come within the possession or control of United States persons.

Sec. 2. (a) As of the effective date of this order, Executive Order 12722 of August 2, 1990, Executive Order 12724 of August 9, 1990, and Executive Order 13290 of March 20, 2003, shall not apply to the property and interests in property described in section 1 of this order. 

(b) Nothing in this order is intended to affect the continued effectiveness of any rules, regulations, orders, licenses or other forms of administrative action issued, taken, or continued in effect heretofore or hereafter under Executive Orders 12722, 12724, or 13290, or under the authority of IEEPA or the UNPA, except as hereafter terminated, modified, or suspended by the issuing Federal agency and except as provided in section 2(a) of this order.

Sec. 3. For the purposes of this order:

(a) The term "person" means an individual or entity;

(b) The term "entity" means a partnership, association, trust, joint venture, corporation, group, subgroup, or other organization;

(c) The term "United States person" means any United States citizen, permanent resident alien, entity organized under the laws of the United States or any juris-diction within the United States (including foreign branches), or any person in the United States;

(d) The term "Iraqi petroleum and petroleum products" means any petroleum, petroleum products, or natural gas originating in Iraq, including any Iraqi-origin oil inventories, wherever located; and

(e) The term "Development Fund for Iraq" means the fund established on or about May 22, 2003, on the books of the Central Bank of Iraq, by the Administrator of the Coalition Provisional Authority responsible for the temporary governance of Iraq and all accounts held for the fund or for the Central Bank of Iraq in the name of the fund.

Sec. 4. (a) The Secretary of the Treasury, in consultation with the Secretary of State and the Secretary of Defense, is hereby authorized to take such actions, including the promulga-tion of rules and regulations, and to employ all powers granted to the President by IEEPA and the UNPA as may be necessary to carry out the purposes of this order. The Secretary of the Treasury may redelegate any of these functions to other officers and agencies of the United States Government. All agencies of the United States Government are hereby directed to take all appropriate measures within their statutory authority to carry out the provisions of this order.

(b) Nothing contained in this order shall relieve a person from any requirement to obtain a license or other authorization in compliance with applicable laws and regulations.

Sec. 5. This order is not intended to, and does not, create any right, benefit, or privilege, substantive or procedural, enforceable at law or in equity by a party against the United States, its departments, agencies, entities, officers, employees, or agents, or any other person.

Sec. 6. This order shall be transmitted to the Congress and published in the Federal Register.

GEORGE W. BUSH
THE WHITE HOUSE,
May 22, 2003.

It removes Executive Orders 12722 and 12724 imposed, read Sec 4 of each EO.  Than read Sec 4 of 13303.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

1 hour ago, dinarham said:

Presidental Order in 2003 allowed US citizens to buy dinar . If anyone is scamming it's Bush and the US government , not likely

cant forget about usa banks they moved a ton of dinar scamming  the heck outa  poor innocent  people LOL ... the part that is screamed to be a  scam is the hugh windfall it is touted to deliver not the iqd , idk but by now the ones that were duped are probably long gone , the iqd is the legitimate currency of a sovereign country well the jury is still out on my last two statements .. cheers dv

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Floridian said:

b) all Iraqi petroleum and petroleum products, and interests therein, and proceeds, obligations, or any financial instruments of any nature whatsoever arising from or related to the sale or marketing thereof, and interests therein, in which any foreign country or a national thereof has any interest, that are in the United States, that hereafter come within the United States, or that are or hereafter come within the possession or control of United States persons.

Well, OK, No Mo Coffae’ For YOU TODAY, Floridian, AND All The Best To You, Sir!!! :tiphat:

Give The Thinker A Rest, Dude, I, TOO, Am Getting Worn Out Just THINKING About All This Stuff!!! :o

So, OK, is the Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar a “financial instrument of ANY Nature Whatsoever”???!!!

(Hint: YES!!! :backflip:)

So, OK (again), Are YOU “a United States Person”???!!!

YEPPERS!!! :backflip:

YOU Are Golden, Brother!!! :twothumbs:

Besides, the currency dealers here in The United States Of America MUST BE Authorized by The U.S. Treasury to even sell Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar here in The United States If America!!!

EO13303 AND The U.S. Treasury registration requirement were HUGE BOOSTS for ME for supporting the potential reality of THIS Speculative Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar Investment. Otherwise, why bother with THIS renewing EO13303 Yearly?

So, OK, Floridian, You know I Love You Like A Brother so, maybe, once again, enjoy the Doris Day instructional video!!!

In The Mean Time.........................

Go Moola Nova!

:pirateship:

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, Carrello said:

Floridian, I believe you are looking for CPA 39 Foreign Investment which worked with EO 13303 to allow for IQD investment:

https://en.wikisource.org/wiki/Order_39:_Foreign_Investment

Thanks, Carrello.  I just read the whole thing, but I don't see where it says we are allowed to buy the currency.  We are allowed to invest in businesses in Iraq, but not own real estate, is what I read.

I guess I stayed up too late last night and drank too much coffee, because I'm just not seeing it.  ☹️

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Synopsis said:

Well, OK, No Mo Coffae’ For YOU TODAY, Floridian, AND All The Best To You, Sir!!! :tiphat:

Ohhhhhh!   Now I see it.

"or any financial instruments of any nature whatsoever arising from or related to the sale or marketing thereof, and interests therein, in which any foreign country or a national thereof has any interest, that are in the United States, that hereafter come within the United States, or that are or hereafter come within the possession or control of United States persons."

and this -  Oh yeah!  I forgot about this:

"Besides, the currency dealers here in The United States Of America MUST BE Authorized by The U.S. Treasury to even sell Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar here in The United States If America!!!"

Thank you, Synopsis.  I think I'll take a nap now.   😂

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, King Bean said:

Back at ya', Chuck. It's been one of those days.  :twothumbs:  We need a Thug, Sandfly, Snowglobe sighting !!

Yes, haven't heard from any of them. Hope all is well. But I understand we all need to get off this rollercoaster every once in a while. News has been good, better now than it seems like before. 2019.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

Most journalists and investigative reporters stop at the criminal cases of the dealers , the chat room pumpers , and us the investors they like to belittle . Sadly , for them and their audience they don't look any further into the matter of Iraq's news articles and reports of their peers in Iraqi journalism . If they did they would know of The Astronomical Wealth and coming Monetary reforms of Iraq and several other countries . 

• Upvote 5

Newspaper reveals scams on American investors in the Iraqi dinar

12:39 - 21/11/2018
%D8%AA%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%85%D8%A8-%D8%A7%D9%85%D9%88%D8%A7%D9%84-%D8%B9%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%82%D9%8A%D8%A9-696x435.jpg

Information / Translation ..

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - A large number of supporters of US President Donald Trump have been defrauded by investing in Iraqi dinars and buying Iraqi currency on the grounds that the president had predicted that the value of the Iraqi dinar would rise in the coming years, the Daily PST newspaper reported Wednesday.

"The American fraudsters who promote the Iraqi dinar told Trump supporters that: The president and the Iraqi government are conducting negotiations to revalue the Iraqi currency so that each Iraqi dinar is equivalent to three to four dollars," the newspaper said in a translation.

"This propaganda about the value of the Iraqi dinar actually goes back to the price of the Iraqi dinar before the first Gulf War, but the sanctions and the years of war have been reduced to less than 10 cents in the United States."

"The fraud in Iraqi dinars within the United States is particularly focused on Trump since 2015 because of rumors that Trump personally invested in the Iraqi dinar and he bought an Iraqi currency in millions of dollars."

"It's not that currency appreciation is impossible, but the companies that sell the dinar are greatly exaggerating the possibility of raising the value of the Iraqi currency to that level," the paper quoted lawyer Jason Jason as saying. Ending / 25 z

https://www.almaalomah.com/2018/11/21/366324/

Edited by Butifldrm
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

Americans buy millions of Iraqi dinars to realize their dream and wait for Trump

Americans buy millions of Iraqi dinars to realize their dream and wait for Trump

Twilight News    
 29 minutes ago

A number of Americans have been buying millions of Iraqi dinars in hopes of realizing their dream of becoming wealthy overnight. 
The media reported that those who support the policy of US President Donald Trump are counting on the latter to take a decision to raise the value of the Iraqi currency and become wealthy thanks to the exchange rate difference. 
The catalyst for buying the Iraqi dinar, which is currently worth $ 0.0084, is less than one cent. Newsweek reports that rumors that Trump was in power fueled the dream of the Americans, who spoke of the US government's intention to adjust the dinar exchange rate Iraqi to become equal to the US currency.
Before the Second Gulf War (invasion of Kuwait) the value of the Iraqi dinar was more than three dollars, but this currency collapsed after the imposition of the siege on the regime of President Saddam Hussein in the nineties of the last century, and after the overthrow of Saddam Hussein returned and rose slightly and stabilized at 1200 dinars per dollar. Since then, a strange trend has appeared in the minds of investors, who have begun to invest money in the dinar in the hope that it will regain strength as it was before the second Gulf War. 
In 2006, American media, notably CNN, warned against buying the Iraqi currency. Despite these warnings and the deepening of the Iraqi crisis, a group of websites continued to sell the dinar to US customers.
The idea of winning millions of Iraqi currency was widely spread during the Trump era, with some of its supporters misinterpreting statements made in April 2017 in response to China's manipulation of the yuan. Trump said all currencies would be "on an equal footing" Daily Beast "recently. 
As evidence of some Americans' desire to buy the dinar, the results of the search on Google and Twitter show that many still dream of the recovery of the Iraqi currency and hope that the American billionaire Trump, who became the head of the person who will achieve their dream.

Keywords: 

• Thanks 3
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

I support POTUS Trump, yes. I have dinar in an amount I can afford to loose, yes. I had my dinar long long before Trump became Prez.  Don't  tell anyone but I bought IQD early enough that I could sell it now on Ebay at the going rate and make a tiny tiny profit. So I am in for the long haul.

Edited by new york kevin
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 6