Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The Central Bank offers currencies for sale

yota691

For Sale in Central Bank

... Subscribe to this Thread ... | Number of readings: 

For Sale in Central Bank

The central bank announced on Tuesday that it was offering "Iraqi currencies of various categories to be sold to amateurs and related associations for the years 1973". The prices of these currencies ranged between 2 $ 15 to $ 15 per cash category.

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 5

16 minutes ago, yota691 said:

For Sale in Central Bank

For Sale in Central Bank

The central bank announced on Tuesday that it was offering "Iraqi currencies of various categories to be sold to amateurs and related associations for the years 1973". The prices of these currencies ranged between 2 $ 15 to $ 15 per cash category.

Yep!   To anyone in Iraq who may have these notes -  Hey,  they are great collectibles, but they are no longer Curren$y. We will be issuing new notes shortly, but don’t think you can use the collectibles. Just frame them and hang them on your wall.   😁

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, Floridian said:

Yep!   To anyone in Iraq who may have these notes -  Hey,  they are great collectibles, but they are no longer Curren$y. We will be issuing new notes shortly, but don’t think you can use the collectibles. Just frame them and hang them on your wall.   😁

The Saddam era money 💴 is worth more at the moment than current IQD. Case in point: Iwas offered $100 for a couple of the Saddam era bills some months back. I took it. 

We scooped up a bunch of those old bills in Kuwait back in the day for cheap. Always on the lookout for collectibles.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 4

5 hours ago, 10 YEARS LATER said:

The Saddam era money 💴 is worth more at the moment than current IQD. Case in point: Iwas offered $100 for a couple of the Saddam era bills some months back. I took it. 

We scooped up a bunch of those old bills in Kuwait back in the day for cheap. Always on the lookout for collectibles.

WOW!  That's great!  :bravo:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

3 hours ago, Laid Back said:

Familiarizing the citizens with LD notes... education campaign 

We know what’s coming, I bet so does Iraq 😉 Maybe,  time is finally on our side DV. 

Happy Thanksgiving brother  Laid Back 🙏

Edited by Wiljor
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 3

• yota691 changed the title to The Central Bank offers currencies for sale
Release Date: 2018/11/20 20:15 • 534 times read

[Ayna - Baghdad] 
The Central Bank announced the sale of canceled cash notes to previous years to amateurs and related associations.

The official website of the Central Bank said on Tuesday that it offers "Iraqi currencies of various categories to be sold to amateurs and related associations, for the years 1973". 
Prices range from $ 2 to $ 15 depending on the cash category.
  • Upvote 3

6 minutes ago, yota691 said:
Release Date: 2018/11/20 20:15 • 534 times read

[Ayna - Baghdad] 
The Central Bank announced the sale of canceled cash notes to previous years to amateurs and related associations.

The official website of the Central Bank said on Tuesday that it offers "Iraqi currencies of various categories to be sold to amateurs and related associations, for the years 1973". 
Prices range from $ 2 to $ 15 depending on the cash category.

This looks like the currency we hold.

Why are they calling it “cancelled cash notes”?

• Upvote 2

.. Central Bank displays canceled cash notes for sale

Tuesday 20 November 2018 - 14:34

.. Central Bank displays canceled cash notes for sale
The Central Bank offers canceled cash notes for sale

The Central Bank of Iraq (CBE) announced on Tuesday that it had sold cash to previous amateurs and related associations.

"The central bank offers Iraqi currencies of various categories to be sold to amateurs and related associations for the years 1973," the official website of the central bank said. 

The following are pictures of canceled banknotes for 1973 that are sold to amateurs at prices ranging from $ 2 to $ 15 depending on the cash category for each. 
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 3

23 hours ago, yota691 said:

For Sale in Central Bank

For Sale in Central Bank

image.jpeg.f5feef605eebb2f77666f45d84a1ae46.jpeg

• Thanks 2

DV,  One may ask why on earth is the CBI selling old notes primarily LD notes at this time to their citizens.  Why?

1.  Possible education to the Iraqi citizens to familiarize with LD notes.  The "New LD Notes" with the "True Value" & "Purchasing Power" are forthcoming we all hope...😊😊

2.   They have a ton of old collectible notes stored in the CBI that has no value whatsoever to the Iraqi citizens and trying to make extra money to add to the "Coffers" of the Corrupt or CBI Reserves".  Who knows..😊

**One thing for sure IMHO whatever their objectives may be it is definitely suspect and a mystery to me.

**Time will tell but hoping that this leads to the "Positive Outcome" we are all waiting i.e. LD's notes to be released with an increase in "Purchasing Power" for Iraqi Citizens & us very patient DV MEMBERS.

Keeping the faith!!!!

GO RV / RI

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4

1 minute ago, tigergorzow said:

SYN,  Your thoughts?

:twothumbs: Spot On, TigerGorZow, AND The Very Best Of Your Up Coming DV Cruise (Pirate) Ship Experience To You!!!

To add a little further to Your “why NOW”, The CBI reserves HAVE BEEN Increasing according to the news articles. So why does the CBI HAVE TO sell these out of circulation notes???!!! Is the CBI going out of Business???!!! (Probably NOT!!!)

The PRIMARY Reason, to me, is to RE-EDUCATE AND Acquaint the Bicraqi Iraqi Citizenry will HIGH PURCHASING POWER Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar!!! 

I find it interesting the Bicraqi Iraqi CBI is ALSO Offering a package of the CURRENT IN CIRCULATION Bicraqi Iraqi Notes As Well in the list of packages for sale with the OUT OF CIRCULATION Bicraqi Iraqi Notes!!!

Preparing the Bicraqi Iraqi Citizenry for CURRENT IN CIRCULATION NOTES to go OUT OF CIRCULATION???!!!

So, I suspect there will be News at some time in the (hopefully) very near future for the up coming release of 1/4, 1/2, 1, 2, 5, 10, 25, 50, AND 100 Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar Notes. My opinion is the 50 was withdrawn earlier to be reissued with the up coming real ease of the lower denominations whereas the 250, 500, 1,000, 5,000, 10,000, 25,000, AND 50,000 will be syphoned out of circulation (retaining THEIR value, of course, for the “to be stated” period) AT LIGHT SPEED!!!

Go Moola Nova!

:pirateship:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, Synopsis said:

:twothumbs: Spot On, TigerGorZow, AND The Very Best Of Your Up Coming DV Cruise (Pirate) Ship Experience To You!!!

To add a little further to Your “why NOW”, The CBI reserves HAVE BEEN Increasing according to the news articles. So why does the CBI HAVE TO sell these out of circulation notes???!!! Is the CBI going out of Business???!!! (Probably NOT!!!)

The PRIMARY Reason, to me, is to RE-EDUCATE AND Acquaint the Bicraqi Iraqi Citizenry will HIGH PURCHASING POWER Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar!!! 

I find it interesting the Bicraqi Iraqi CBI is ALSO Offering a package of the CURRENT IN CIRCULATION Bicraqi Iraqi Notes As Well in the list of packages for sale with the OUT OF CIRCULATION Bicraqi Iraqi Notes!!!

Preparing the Bicraqi Iraqi Citizenry for CURRENT IN CIRCULATION NOTES to go OUT OF CIRCULATION???!!!

So, I suspect there will be News at some time in the (hopefully) very near future for the up coming release of 1/4, 1/2, 1, 2, 5, 10, 25, 50, AND 100 Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar Notes. My opinion is the 50 was withdrawn earlier to be reissued with the up coming real ease of the lower denominations whereas the 250, 500, 1,000, 5,000, 10,000, 25,000, AND 50,000 will be syphoned out of circulation (retaining THEIR value, of course, for the “to be stated” period) AT LIGHT SPEED!!!

Go Moola Nova!

:pirateship:

SYN,  As always truly appreciate your analysis & opinions....Spot On indeed from you my friend.  Enjoy your weekend.

• Thanks 1