Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Parliamentary Defense: Trump's visit revealed the presence of 15,000 American fighters in Ain al-Assad

yota691

Trump is visiting Iraq

Trump is visiting Iraq

Twilight News    
 3 hours ago

US President Donald Trump has said he plans to visit Iraq and Afghanistan in the future.

"I have several plans, including visiting US soldiers in Iraq and Afghanistan," Trump said in an interview with FoxNews television.

The US president declined to disclose the timing of his visit for security reasons.

Trump has been president of the United States for two years and so far has not visited Iraq.

Keywords: 

• Thanks 4
  • Upvote 4

• yota691 changed the title to Trump plans to visit Iraq

Trump plans to visit Iraq

11:09 - 19/11/2018

BAGHDAD (Reuters) - 
US President Donald Trump said on Monday he plans to visit Iraq and Afghanistan in the future. 
"I have several plans, including the visit of US soldiers in Iraq and Afghanistan," Trump said in an interview with FoxNews television and its Mawazine News. 
The US president declined to disclose the timing of his visit for security reasons. 
Trump has not visited Iraq since he took office two years ago

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

19-11-2018 01:39 PM

image.php?token=21dc5a3a6b9b5f8d5ca28a87f4da12ae&size=

Baghdad / News

US President Donald Trump plans to visit Iraq and Afghanistan for the first time to inspect US troops in the two countries .

"It will happen that we will visit Iraq and Afghanistan two years later," Trump said in an interview with Fox News.

"The plans for the visit have already been set, and we do not want to talk about it for security reasons and everything else," he said.

Trump reiterated his opposition to the US-led war in Iraq, saying: "I think it was a big mistake, it should never have happened."

• Like 3
  • Upvote 7

13 hours ago, yota691 said:
19-11-2018 01:39 PM

image.php?token=21dc5a3a6b9b5f8d5ca28a87f4da12ae&size=

Baghdad / News

US President Donald Trump plans to visit Iraq and Afghanistan for the first time to inspect US troops in the two countries .

"It will happen that we will visit Iraq and Afghanistan two years later," Trump said in an interview with Fox News.

"The plans for the visit have already been set, and we do not want to talk about it for security reasons and everything else," he said.

Trump reiterated his opposition to the US-led war in Iraq, saying: "I think it was a big mistake, it should never have happened."

Yep and on a Fox News interview he also stated that they would be repaid in trillions for the cost of the war

• Upvote 3

King Bean - I am certain Trump will have a positive impact on anyplace he travels that hopes to have a long-term positive relationship with the U.S.

On another note, that animation you posted looks strikingly similar to an older version of Johnny Quest. I doubt Bandit is still around, but maybe Haji is...

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...

14:25 - 05 December 18
Last updated
14:37 - 05 December 18

BAGHDAD ( 

Reuters) - Russian President Vladimir Putin and US President Donald Trump are planning to visit Iraq in the next few months, a senior political source said Wednesday. 

"Russian President Vladimir Putin and US President Donald Trump will visit Iraq in the next few months," the source said.

He added that "the special envoy of Russian President Mikhail Bogdanov, told the Prime Minister, Adel Abdul Mahdi, in an earlier meeting Putin's intention to visit Baghdad to enhance cooperation between Baghdad and Moscow on the areas of security, arms, economy, trade, energy and investment. 

"Trump is planning to visit Baghdad to inspect US soldiers and meet with Iraqi officials to start a new phase in the Middle East and Iraq will be one of its main bases," the source said.
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 3

Only way I’m going to Iraq is heavily armed and inside the latest and greatest version of an Abrams Main Battle Tank ! 

I dare one of the clown taxi 🚕 drivers to blow his horn of anything else for that matter in my general direction-turn him into a bloody mist. 

I think my “ cranky “ just kicked in ? 😎

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, 10 YEARS LATER said:

Only way I’m going to Iraq is heavily armed and inside the latest and greatest version of an Abrams Main Battle Tank ! 

I dare one of the clown taxi 🚕 drivers to blow his horn of anything else for that matter in my general direction-turn him into a bloody mist. 

I think my “ cranky “ just kicked in ? 😎

Are you heading over there to be an Uber driver while we wait for that illusive RV? That’s one heck of a vehicle. Beats a camel 🐫 for sure. Makes its own parking space too!! 

• Thanks 1

• yota691 changed the title to Parliamentary Defense: Trump's visit revealed the presence of 15,000 American fighters in Ain al-Assad