Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Laying The Groundwork For The RV...

Luigi1

11/16/2018   Guru Smith...Laying The Groundwork For The RV...
Smith:    Guru Kaperoni: Iraq is laying the groundwork prior to the RV. That though the CBI itself is ready to “delete the 3 zeros” (announce June 22nd), the other pieces of the puzzle need to be in place Imo prior to the RV taking place. 
These pieces...include the ISX, custodial banking, Forex, Tariffs, sale of state owned businesses, etc. they have a huge amount of laws and as stated… “effecting the lives of the citizen directly” sitting and waiting. Many read once or twice already…They are loading the barrel of the gun, sort of speak. 
And the pressure is certainly building. When do they return and when will they vote on these laws? quote…“…will begin the new legislative term next Sunday the twentieth of November.” So now you all know…nothing will happen until after these laws are passed which begins on Nov 20th.

16 nov 2018  KTFA:  Launching the RV...
They tested, tried, the lifting of the 3 zeros for 4 years @ a dual exchange rate...the program rate we see & the 1- 1 we don't see....(articles prove this)
1). Based on what we read, that rate has well exceeded 1-1..
2). WS & FRANK believe more calculations have been tested successfully for the
budget @ a Fractional Banking.
reason...-- the fils.
more reasons, for more calculations, that have been tested successfully to calculate fractional banking..
-- the ISX
--marketplace will need and use fils.

16 Nov 29018  Guru Kaperoni:  CBI Ready To Delete the Zeros...
 Iraq is laying the groundwork prior to the RV. That though the CBI itself is ready to “delete the 3 zeros” (announce June 22nd), the other pieces of the puzzle need to be in place Imo prior to the RV taking place. These pieces...include the ISX, custodial banking, Forex, Tariffs, sale of state owned businesses, etc.  they have a huge amount of laws and as stated… “effecting the lives of the citizen directly” sitting and waiting. Many read once or twice already…They are loading the barrel of the gun, sort of speak. And the pressure is certainly building. When do they return and when will they vote on these laws?  quote…“…will begin the new legislative term next Sunday the twentieth of November.”  So now you all know…nothing will happen until after these laws are passed which begins on Nov 20th.
  • Downvote 5

Nothing is going to happen until the corruption issue is addressed and stopped.

Iraq has had plenty of time to get their ducks in a row.  While some may want to do the right thing there are too many politicians who are making out fabulously under the current system.  Maliki and his cronies need to be thrown in jail and be forced to return the Billions they have ripped off from the Iraqi people.  

Im not sure why the USA puts up with this garbage unless some of our politicians are in on the take.  I’m not going to get too excited until I see the auctions stopped.  Until then I expect more excuses and more things for Iraq to accomplish by the gurus. 

I’ve made my bet and I’ll continue to wait.  

• Upvote 5

22 hours ago, Luigi1 said:

Laying The Groundwork For The RV....

Totally bogus, Luigi. Quoting KAP about an 'RV' when he has whole heartedly

rejected that idea for years now. Shameful. And laying the groundwork?

There's a 'crack' it that theory !!  LOL.

:lol:

Related image

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2