Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Silly Smiles II

3 construction workers are up on a high-rise building working and lunch rolls around. They stop, grab their lunches and sit down along the edge of the building - looking over the edge. They start opening their lunches and make the following comments:

Pacho - TACOs! I am so tired of tacos... If I have tacos in my lunch tomorrow I'm going to jump off this building!

Luigi -- Lasagna! I am so tired of lasagna..... If I have lasagna in my lunch tomorrow I'm going to jump off this building!

Bubba - BOLOGNA! I am so tired of bologna... If I have bologna in my lunch tomorrow I'm going to jump off this building!

NEXT DAY ..

Lunch comes along and the 3 stop to eat their lunch. They sit along the edge of the high-rise building. They open their lunches...

Pacho - TACOs! Off he jumps... AAAAHHHHHHHH!!!

Luigi - LASAGNA! Off he jumps.... AAAAHHHHHHHH!!!

Bubba - BOLOGNA! Off he jumps... AAAAHHHHHHHH!!!

That evening they are having funeral services and visitation. Friends console the 3 wives...

Pacho's wife said... "If I had only known Paco didn't want tacos for lunch I wouldn't have put them in his lunch"

Luigi's wife said... "If I had only known Luigi didn't want lasagna for lunch I wouldn't have put it in is his lunch"

Bubba's wife stood there shaking her head saying.... "I don't understand....BUBBA packed his OWN LUNCH!"

• Haha 5
  • Downvote 1

A Little 10-year-old girl was walking home, alone, from school one day, when a big man on a black motorcycle pulls up beside her. After following along for a while, turns to her and asks,
"Hey there little girl, do you want to go for a ride?"
"NO!" says the little girl as she keeps on walking.
The motorcyclist again pulls up beside her and asks,
"Hey little girl, I will give you $10 if you hop on the back."
"NO!" says the little girl again as she hurries down the street.
The motorcyclist pulls up beside the little girl again and says,
"Okay kid, my last offer! I'll give you 20 Bucks "and" a Big Bag of Candy if you will just hop on the back of my bike and we will go for a ride."
Finally, the little girl stops and turns towards him and Screams Out...
"Look Dad" "You're the one who bought the Honda instead of the Harley ...YOU RIDE IT!!"
Image may contain: 1 person, closeup
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1