Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Silly Smiles II

10 hours ago, Markinsa said:

60561778_10157138102961772_7460345295365

To the brother or sister that is negging these innocent post, your battle is not with me, but with the spiritual powers that are attacking you.  For what have I done to you?  Holy Father, I pray for this person and I forgive them for what they have done.  You know their heart Lord, I ask that You bring them out of the the pit of anger and hate that they are in and bring them into the light of Your love.  Bless them Father, in Jesus name I pray. Amen.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

(edited)
2 hours ago, Markinsa said:

58380365_992404577631277_608233116902463

A neg ? Really ? In the silly thread ?  I think who ever you are should take a step back for awhile. This of all threads should never see a neg., besides you will only lose as I will give a positve for every red ruby you tag.

Just saying, pp

Sorry Mark, I see you had already addressed this issue before I posted, but I do concur,

pp

Edited by pokerplayer
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 6

2 hours ago, Markinsa said:

For those not electronics savy.  That's a resistor and they are measured in OHM's or units of resistance....

Watt? squelch that!

• Haha 6