Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Silly Smiles II

Dear Tide,

I am writing to say what an excellent product you have! I've used it all of my married life, as my Mom always told me it was the best. Now that I am in my fifties I find it even better! In fact, about a month ago, I spilled some red wine on my new white blouse. My inconsiderate and uncaring husband started to belittle me about how clumsy I was, and generally started becoming a pain in the neck. One thing led to another and somehow I ended up with his blood on my new white blouse! I grabbed my bottle of Tide with bleach alternative, and to my surprise and satisfaction, all of the stains came out! In fact, the stains came out so well the detectives who came by yesterday told me that the DNA tests on my blouse were negative and then my attorney called and said that I was no longer considered a suspect in the disappearance of my husband. What a relief! Going through menopause is bad enough without being a murder suspect! I thank you, once again, for having a great product.

Well, gotta go, I have to write to the Hefty bag people.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Markinsa said:

53708077_2103633239762752_13790215195097

Where did you find that?  Those were the days.  Kids now would freak out if it took that long to just connect to the internet. 

Used to turn it on and then go make coffee. Hopefully connected by the time I came back with my coffee.  

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 3

11 hours ago, Markinsa said:

54194760_10217163883841659_3440201227080

Bless my husband's heart, he has been looking for 10 minutes now and still doesn't see the chef.  Yes he knows where ky is but doesn't see the Kentucky fried.  Of course he has had 3 retina surgeries so he just doesn't see things quite like the norm......but I can usually get a big laugh out of him when we get ready for bed....wonder what I'm missing, I've never had eye surgery!

barb

• Haha 4