Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Silly Smiles II

1 minute ago, Shabibilicious said:

Or about the same length as a penny wrapper.  :eyebrows:

Image result for penny wrappers

GO RV, then BV

A roll of 1/2 Dollars are better but quarter's will work LOL I'll give you a + because that's all you got, Image result for sorry

Starr

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

(edited)
11 minutes ago, Starrider said:

A roll of 1/2 Dollars are better but quarter's will work LOL I'll give you a + because that's all you got, Image result for sorry

Starr

Pennies from Heaven, chickie.  :D  Sorry Starr....I have yet to receive my + allowance for the day.  :(

Related image

GO RV, then BV

Edited by Shabibilicious
  • Haha 4

On 12/11/2018 at 9:55 AM, Shabibilicious said:

No problem, Starr.....as you've probably noticed, I spend a lot of time on my own 'round these parts.  :eyebrows:  All in good fun.

GO RV, then BV

There’s always room around my campfire buddy...besides, I have pizza and beer! 😉

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, RodandStaff said:

There’s always room around my campfire buddy...besides, I have pizza and beer! 😉

That would be a party in my parts of the town.

Starr

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

On 12/13/2018 at 12:31 PM, RodandStaff said:

Did someone say beer??  

I’ll be there!! 🍺🍻

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

What deep things retired men think about !!!

I mowed the lawn today, and after doing so I sat down to a cold beer. The day was really quite beautiful, and the drink facilitated some deep thinking.

My wife walked by and asked me what I was doing, and I said, "Nothing." The reason I said "nothing" instead of saying "just thinking" is because she then would have asked, "About what?" At that point I would have had to explain that men are deep thinkers about various topics, which would lead to other questions.

Finally I pondered an age old question: Is giving birth more painful than getting kicked in the crotch? I've heard women maintain that giving birth is way more painful than a guy getting kicked in the crotch, but how could they know?

Well, after another beer, and some more heavy deductive thinking, I have come up with an answer to that question. Getting kicked in the crotch is more painful than having a baby, and even though I obviously couldn't really know, here is the reason for my conclusion. A year or so after giving birth, a woman will often say, "It might be nice to have another child."

On the other hand, you never hear a guy say,
"You know, I think I would like another kick in the crotch."

I rest my case. Time for another beer, and then, maybe a nap.

Image may contain: 1 person, sitting, outdoor and nature

• Thanks 3
  • Haha 5
  • Upvote 1