Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Friday Night Guru Opinions @ 8:00 PM EST - 16 Nov 2018

11-16-2018   Newshound Guru  Kaperoni ‏   The latest...annual Article IV Consultation...done last September clearly states..."The authorities have appropriately maintained the exchange rate peg."  This was done to help accomplish exchange rate stability in Iraq thus allowing the CBI to get in compliance.   ...telling people the dinar is already on a managed float...is outright false and not what is going on regarding monetary policy at this time. The CBI is working hard to meet compliance so that they can move forward and engage their banking system with the world...(post 1 of 3)...

11-16-2018   Newshound Guru Kaperoni   ...in order for the dinar to go up in value several other things must occur the Central Bank of Iraq for one has to rebuild the banking sector.  ...the central bank has to meet the conditions set forth by the IMF. And...they must be in compliance in order to move from Article XIV to Article VIII.  This compliance has not been achieved since 2012. And this compliance started again in March of 2018. Back then I told everyone that there would be a minimum of a 90-day window and which the CBI needed to hold such compliance ...it's in writing and factual.  Since then the CBI has done an excellent job maintaining the 2% compliance requirement to move to Article VIII under difficult circumstances within the country, this doesn't mean they will move today or tomorrow because other factors still exist which could still hold this up. ..(post 2 of 3)....

11-16-2018   Newshound Guru Kaperoni   In order for Iraq to engage its banking system with the world's financial system It's a combination of government effort and financial stability/compliance.  And again as we stated several months ago a new government would need to be formed, stability and security would have to be proven as well as any other legal or laws necessary to perpetuate the investment process.   That being said there is a sense of urgency in Iraq to move Iraq forward now rather than later because Iraq needs money to rebuild and private investment is that solution.   ...bringing an influx of capital into a country will create substantial inflationary pressure through the CBI capital account...this has to be accounted for and that's why the CBI must move off of the peg to a float prior to such action...(post 3 of 3)... 

11-16-2018   Intel Guru Bruce   ...I do not use the S word very often, but I do believe this is very soon. ...We have heard about some time frames like 72 hours from the time that the USTN went asset back which was Tuesday. So 72 hours from Tuesday afternoon at 3:15pm. Could we see something then by that time? Quite possibly.  The Redemption Centers ...are essentially are on high alert starting tomorrow [Friday] afternoon. We also know that the Dinar and Dong which are looking blacked out now are supposed to be up by Saturday afternoon/evening...we supposed to have those two currencies rates show. ..(post 1 of 2)... 

11-16-2018   Intel Guru Bruce    I am not a huge fan of this on the weekend, but banks do like the weekend. They like the idea of Saturday. Are we going to go before Thanksgiving which is Thursday? I believe so. Yes, I do believe that is true. We have heard to be fully funded, to have money to spend for Black Friday/Thanksgiving...we should have this any day now literally.  I can’t say it is definite. ..(post 2 of 2)...

11-16-2018   Intel Guru Frank26   [via Clare]   They tested, tried, the lifting of the 3 zeros for 4 years @ a dual exchange rate...the program rate we see & the 1- 1 we don't see....(articles prove this)...Based on what we read, that rate has well exceeded 1-1.  ...more reasons, for more calculations, that have been tested successfully to calculate fractional banking - the ISX - marketplace will need and use fils...right now these and more calculations are all about accounting & math of the lifting of the 3 zeros...  ISX going International... as Articles said!  ...LAUNCHING the RI with NO mistakes! ...(post 1 of 2)...

11-16-2018    Intel Guru Frank62  ...It's one thing to test fractional banking internally but completely different introducing @ onset of banking with the IQD...  ISX was testing an offline platform...with USA stock exchange, (don't think a PR rate) also with European Exchanges, ME Exchanges, Arabic Exchanges & Asian Bourse...  It's happening right before our eyes whether we can see it or not!  ...our sharing is weeks ahead! Just because we don't see it doesn't mean it's not happening! ..(post 2 of 2] )... 

• Upvote 1