Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Connect-The-Dots 2019 Budget Basis And Current Oil Futures

Synopsis

Well, OK, I check the oil futures now and then and get a little concerned when the crude oil price tanks nominally a whopping 25% in a month and a half's time. Here is an oil futures chart:

image.png.f2ad7a48a0fe80d67e03b10d39ee9ca3.png

http://quotes.ino.com/charting/index.html?s=NYMEX_CL.Z18.E&t=&a=&w=&v=dmax

Do You see the current price of nominally $56/barrel?

Does THAT price sound familiar???!!!

And the luxury, for / Mawazin News / / that "the MPs need to see the budget items and discuss them thoroughly, before discussing them in the House of Representatives."
In turn, MP Sabah al-Ukaili, "the inclusion of the federal budget for 2019 within the agenda of the next session of the House of Representatives scheduled to be held on November 6," stressing that "the surplus budget will go towards providing grades for graduates." 
At the same time, there are demands by MPs to adjust the price of
a barrel of oil, which was set by the government at $ 56, to coincide with the high oil prices in the current period. According to political sources told Mawazine News. 
The sources pointed out that "
these deputies want to raise the price of a barrel to $ 64 a barrel." 

The Bicraqi Iraqi 2019 Budget was based on $56/barrel crude. So, I wonder if the dip in the price of crude nobody can explain is set to correspond with the Bicraqi Iraqi 2019 Budget basis of $56/barrel to facilitate the potential Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar INTERNATIONAL exchange rate since 90%+ of the Bicraqi Iraqi Income is crude oil. The corresponding pricing may be to quell hedging on the oil price side. Maybe something to watch, too. I wonder how long the crude oil price can be manipulated at any value with the potential nominal target of $56/barrel. I suspect there will be NO traction to raise the 2019 Bicraqi Iraqi Budget to $64/barrel.

Just my crazy, crazy conjecture, thoughts, opinion, and :twocents: for whatever THAT is worth!!! Hey, I might (likely am) a nut job or somethin'!!! CAVEAT EMPTOR, Reader!!! :o

In The Mean Time...................................................................

Go Moola Nova (YEAH AND YEE HAW, BABY, READY WHEN YOU ARE BROTHER (OR SISTER) - LET 'ER BUCK!!!)!!!

:rodeo:   :pirateship:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, ReVbo said:

What does “Bicraqi” mean?

Well, OK, I likely am having way, way too much fun with the play on words, ReVbo, AND The Very Best Of The Rest Of Your Week To You AND Up Coming Weekend!!! :tiphat:

by cracky

interjection Informal: Older Use.
  1. (an exclamation used to express surprise or to emphasize a comment):A fine day, by cracky!

By cracky!

by cracky

An exclamation of surprise or praise. You studied hard, and, by cracky, you got an A! Isn't it funny how that works? Bycracky, we've solved the mystery!
See also: by, cracky
Farlex Dictionary of Idioms. © 2015 Farlex, Inc, all rights reserved.

By cracky!

Rur. By God! (A mild oath, often used to express surprise or approval.) Jim said he'd get the whole house painted thisweekend, and by cracky, that's just what he did. By cracky! That thunder sure was loud.

What does 'By cracky' mean?

A term used by rural folks in years past to emphasize a matter of importance or urgency. An example: 'By cracky, you need to get out there in the field with that mule and plow and finish the sod-busting before dark.'

:lmao:       :lmao:       :lmao:

The Bicraqi Iraqi are pretty much NOT By Cracky about much of ANYTHING!!!

Go Moola Nova!!!
:pirateship:
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Synopsis said:

Well, OK, I likely am having way, way too much fun with the play on words, ReVbo, AND The Very Best Of The Rest Of Your Week To You AND Up Coming Weekend!!! :tiphat:

by cracky

interjection Informal: Older Use.

1. (an exclamation used to express surprise or to emphasize a comment):A fine day, by cracky!

By cracky!

by cracky

An exclamation of surprise or praise. You studied hard, and, by cracky, you got an A! Isn't it funny how that works? Bycracky, we've solved the mystery!
See also: by, cracky
Farlex Dictionary of Idioms. © 2015 Farlex, Inc, all rights reserved.

By cracky!

Rur. By God! (A mild oath, often used to express surprise or approval.) Jim said he'd get the whole house painted thisweekend, and by cracky, that's just what he did. By cracky! That thunder sure was loud.

What does 'By cracky' mean?

A term used by rural folks in years past to emphasize a matter of importance or urgency. An example: 'By cracky, you need to get out there in the field with that mule and plow and finish the sod-busting before dark.'

:lmao:       :lmao:       :lmao:

The Bicraqi Iraqi are pretty much NOT By Cracky about much of ANYTHING!!!

Go Moola Nova!!!

" I RECKON SO. . . " Josey Wales 1864 (approx.) :lol:

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, 10 YEARS LATER said:

" I RECKON SO. . . " Josey Wales 1864 (approx.) :lol:

:twothumbs: 10 Years Later, AND The Very Best To You!!!:tiphat:

Granny Hawkins:
So, you'll be Josey Wales.

Josey Wales:
Now, how might you know that, Granny?

Granny Hawkins:
Soldiers were here looking for you 'bout two hours ago.

Sim Carstairs:
Uh, I was goin' to mention that to you... as soon as I got the chance.

Granny Hawkins:
They say you killed your own men.

Jamie:
Those lying, blue-scum bellies...

Granny Hawkins:
They say you're a hard put and desperate man, Josey Wales. They're goin' to heel and hide you to a barn door. You know what I say?

Josey Wales:
What's that?

Granny Hawkins:
I say that big talk's worth doodly-squat. Now, them poultices be laced with feathermoss and mustard root. Mind you drop water on 'em occasional and keep 'em damp.

Granny Hawkins:
You can pay me when you see me again, Josey Wales.

Josey Wales:
I reckon so.

Go Moola Nova!

1 minute ago, Synopsis said:

:twothumbs: 10 Years Later, AND The Very Best To You!!!:tiphat:

Granny Hawkins:
So, you'll be Josey Wales.

Josey Wales:
Now, how might you know that, Granny?

Granny Hawkins:
Soldiers were here looking for you 'bout two hours ago.

Sim Carstairs:
Uh, I was goin' to mention that to you... as soon as I got the chance.

Granny Hawkins:
They say you killed your own men.

Jamie:
Those lying, blue-scum bellies...

Granny Hawkins:
They say you're a hard put and desperate man, Josey Wales. They're goin' to heel and hide you to a barn door. You know what I say?

Josey Wales:
What's that?

Granny Hawkins:
I say that big talk's worth doodly-squat. Now, them poultices be laced with feathermoss and mustard root. Mind you drop water on 'em occasional and keep 'em damp.

Granny Hawkins:
You can pay me when you see me again, Josey Wales.

Josey Wales:
I reckon so.

Go Moola Nova!

Interesting back story on the movie..... on my phone or I would bring it over. Wikipedia has the skinny on this. The movie has its origins in facts. 

• Thanks 1